[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PEP EXPERIENCES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What have your experiences been while on PEP?

I have flu 2 weeks after starting PEP and I'm panicking.
>>
>>8790477
Just use condoms you lazy fuck.

It's better than flushing your body with meds just so you can stick dicks in your ass
>>
It really is hard on your gut, and if you're inconsistent with taking the meds, it'll fuck your immune system
>>
>>8790477
Don't listen to these imbeciles. PrEP (correct spelling) saves lives. Flu is not correlated, it's a random occurrence. Go see a med health professional and get the real info. Anyone telling you to not use it is a H8r.
>>
>>8790477
had to take a course at the start of the year because i was too drunk and distracted by the dick in my face that i didnt notice a raw cock in my ass... or multiple (it was the night of the pride march i was the happiest pup in the sling)
felt like shit for a fortnight lost a lot of weight and shat a lot but now im able to continue having sex without worrying about HIV (cause im on prep now... get on that shit)
>>
>>8790477
i had no problem with it
i prefer it to condoms desu
>>
>taking a pill everyday to avoid a disease that causes you to take a pill everyday

I can't wait until HIV mutates from all you preppers and becomes drug resistant
>>
>>8793224

I'm on Isentress and Truvada. I think I got sick because I was flying a lot while on it and not sleeping enough. I'll test after I'm done.
>>
>>8793003

Pep and Prep are two different things
>>
>>8793809
This is b8 but its taking a pill that you can stop whenever you want to avoid having to take multiple pills a day for the rest of your life and being stigmatized with a incurable std.
>>
>>8795805
Right but by taking it so you can be a huge slut only contributes to the next AIDS death endemic when the virus inevitable becomes drug resistant.

I'm considering going on it myself if only to get my slut phase out of the way now
>>
>>8793809
That's not the only reason thou.

While retrovirals etc can stop you dying, it's nowhere near the 'one pill negates it all' myths you hear. Your body will still be wrecked a lot and you can still be infectious.

Secondly, if someone is on PrEP they can no longer be an unknowing vector in the inevitable time gap between their infection and the test that shows up they infected. Even with getting tested monthly (depending on the test infrastructure in the locality) there can be up to 3 or so months where you can infectious and not know it.

Deciding to go on PrEP is a sensible proactive health move, the same as how everybody gets Polio vaccines.

People should also get the HepA, HepB, and HPV vaccines.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.