[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when trannies cry about having gender dysphoria all day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: Hannah-052.png (384KB, 516x647px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-052.png
384KB, 516x647px
>tfw when trannies cry about having gender dysphoria all day but refuse to get SRS

If you're actually legitimate and suffer from gender dysphoria you'd take something that closely resembles a vagina over MALE GENITALIA in a heartbeat.

But then again most of you are just predatory AGP diaperfag transbians.
>>
>>8789877
>tfw never got to live out my fetishy transbian fantasy of stalking Nicole Maines at University of Maine

Why even live ;_;
>>
>>8789877
>tfw when
inb4 people will call that out instead of challenging the argument
>>
If you were trutrans you would have discovered castration during Roman History class in school then cut your balls off before puberty.
>>
>>8789886
tfw when ywn never be the first to call that out.
>>
>>8789877
>most of you are just predatory AGP diaperfag transbians
I can't argue with that!
>>
File: 9098098.png (566KB, 610x780px) Image search: [Google]
9098098.png
566KB, 610x780px
>>8789877
"Sex positive" intersectional feminism and the idea that basing yourself in mainstream stereotypes was somehow "empowering" was the death knell for legitimacy as a popular idea in the mainstream trans movement.
>>
>>8789915
inb4 before you ramble vague bullshit about legitimacy when you're the ugliest motherfucker who ever screwed up doing HRT for a consistent period.
>>
File: 1503781253164.jpg (157KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503781253164.jpg
157KB, 854x480px
If you're actually legitimate and suffer from gender dysphoria, why didn't you get on HRT in a heartbeat. Like, like an actual early transitioner?

Why did you instead decide to wait until you became a late transitioner?

Or were you just a creepy male stalker, who keeps trying to stick the "illegitimate" label on others, just to avoid standing out as the only, actually illegitimate one?
>>
File: 1407649144555.jpg (286KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1407649144555.jpg
286KB, 766x1024px
>>8789877
>tfw don't want SRS
>tfw agp
>tfw diaps best fetish
>tfw bi

s-shuttup!
>>
>>8789965
>Imply that I know HRT Exist before Puberty
>Imply that I know how bad it would be for me had I not start HRT before Puberty
>Imply that culture/tradition around me doesn't make me think all Trans are disgusting perv lesser humans who only transitioned because of how much of a disgusting perv they are
Sure I am a creepy male stalker, hon
>>
>>8789979
A trutrans wouldnt have to try and justify herself :^)
>>
>>8789979
>>8789965
Back then I even feel shameful picking a female character in game despite other boys are doing it without caring...
And despite that I still did minimal research as a child but didn't know enough English nor went deep enough to learn all this as an immigrant...
I kept repressing because I kept thinking that the LGBT community is kind of pervy and disgusting thanks to the traditions around me
>>
File: 3459083.png (593KB, 714x1138px) Image search: [Google]
3459083.png
593KB, 714x1138px
>>8789979
You shouldn't have contextualized yourself as being a part of that caste of "pervs", or alongside any type of male caste.
>>
I don't even know anymore if it him or just people larping as
him.
>>
>>8789988
Tru...
but I guess im not that much of a tru trans after all... I don't know how much it matters but again in the eyes of my chinese traditioned family, trans are probably/ literally disgusting pervs who they lookdown at....
And I always thought those thoughts are normal and everyone else is like me, troubled by admiration and dysphoria that I was repressing but just embarrassed to say it
Glad that it wasn't long that my dysphoria ran me over and made me try out new things that I never dared...

>>8789994
But I did
last time i saw a gay male on TV while I was repressing, about two years ago, I called that person cursed and doomed if he submitted himself to the devil... The feeling I thought was the devil
back then I wasn't someone who prioritized my feelings over materialism...
>>
>>8790004
I kind of hate it at the same time cus had I had someone like my parent who were close to me and ask me about how I feel and had I felt that it was okay to identify as a part of the LGBT community, I would have gave in much earlier...
And honestly I dont really care if Im AGP or TruTrans or both but I know what I wanted...
And while it's kind of after puberty now, im still young so situation is not that bad for me
>>
>>8790010
I guess cultures and traditions are part of the reasons why you would find less people of the LGBT community in those countries if it is true that there are less people in the LGBT communities in those countries
>>
>>8790004
>>8790010
>>8790016
And honestly I wasn't my only gate keeper as well...
There is no way/unlikely that my mother would let me start HRT nor do I have the finance back then to self med because I dont even have my own money until I started college...

Sorry I guess im baited and a bit triggered lol.... just kind of wanted to express that sliver of hatred toward myself because I repressed myself so much... But probably would have been more depressed had I not repressed and my mother gatekeeps me until Im 18..
>>
>>8789877
>closely resembles a vagina

what was it that one MTF said after deeply regretting it ?

"It looks like i have sliced sausages for genitals?
>>
>neovagina
>closely resembles a real vagina
stopped reading right there
>>
>tfw heavily anatomic AGP and want SRS even after watching the procedure being done
>>
>>8789979
I didn't even know HRT existed in college. I had internalized the idea that "crossdress for a year then get surgeries" was the process, concluded I wasn't strong enough for that, and repressed.
>>
>>8789877

> be me
> be trans
> don't have dysphoria or plan to get SRS or transition in any way
> tryandstopme.png
>>
>>8790498
are you just one of those "being a girl is easier" fags?
>>
>>8790498
You're unironically a worse person than Caraposter. At least I have enough shame to limit myself to anonymous Vietnamese light novel forums until I manage to scrape together enough self worth to start transitioning.
>>
>>8790509
>caring about how other people chose to ruin their lives
>>
>>8789877
i only have enough dysphoria to make it really awful to live without HRT but dont feel a need to go beyond that
>inb4 AGP or youre just delusional
>>
>>8790504

No, I just happen to be a woman.

>>8790509

Who said anything about transitioning?
>>
>>8790540
Then be a man. Otherwise everyone is going to think you are one of the evil cis men who lies about being trans to get in the women's restroom and ruins everything for everyone.
>>
>>8790547

I am a woman. I'm going to use the women's restroom and showers soon as my documents come through. Not planning to transition or anything.

I don't give a fuck about you or anyone else. Try and stop me.
>>
>>8790052
So when did you end up transitioning, and do you pass now?
>>
>>8789877
it's not about resemblance it's about both function and aesthetics. most of the types of srs have only ok aesthetics and all of them lack the functionality of a natal female.

There is no way currently to have inner vaginal and muscle tissue grown for mtf. Most of srs that is available is nothing but a high price axe wound,

As soon as they can grow actual vaginal tissue and can successfully transplant it to a mtf without rejection then it would be worth it.
>>
>>8789915
You're getting more coherent and astute. What a waste tho.
>>
File: thinking.png (1MB, 1528x1434px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
1MB, 1528x1434px
>>8790694
how is it a waste
>>
>>8790695
Ever think about what your life could look like if you weren't emotionally troubled? Don't tell me you have no dreams, or "visions" of moving forward. Is this current life your end game?
>>
File: 1503939713938.jpg (117KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503939713938.jpg
117KB, 675x960px
>>8789877
>not knowing srs is dog shit bad and even a penis is worth having over an open wound filled with puss and hairballs
>not waiting 5 years when srs will be cheaper and way more perfected
>>
>>8789877
>tfw when trannies cry about having gender dysphoria all day but refuse to get SRS

any smart trans person wouldnt let dysphoria rule their life to the point they go through a radical surgery to get an axe wound that brings nothing but problems. Youre better off tucking your dick into a fake vagina then getting it stuffed inside you.
>>
>>8790740
>>8790745
these are both just general misconceptions that men who are outsiders to trans stuff commonly have

you're wasting everyone's time again.
>>
>>8789877
I don't get trannies obsessed about other trannies, especially about other tranny sex lives. That seems like some pretty fucking weird hobby.

I wouldn't think that if this was a one off but from what I can see you do this multiple times a day. I can't say that seems at all healthy mentally.
>>
>>8790757
No theyre not you fucking retard christ, there's plenty of stories and evidence. Even my doctor said that SRS needed to be seriously considered due to the high risk and little pay off .

IT WILL NEVER BE A VAGINA.
>>
srs is agp
>>
>>8790757
They're shemalefags from /d/ who desperately want their penisgirls to never go post-op so they can have a little bauble to play with as they fuck them in the ass.
>>
>tfw it's too late to transition because shitty parents wouldn't let us so app we can do is cry about it
>Tfw we don't want our vagina to heal shut
>>
>>8789877
No I'm just a observer
>>
>>8790740
ofc you wouldn't want to get rid of miss cock you skiinyfat twinkhon
>>
i'd rather keep a non functioning penis that i never use than have a sore neovag, maybe i'll get the surgery when it's more advanced
>>
File: bluey.jpg (53KB, 372x363px) Image search: [Google]
bluey.jpg
53KB, 372x363px
>don't wait with HRT you'll regret it when you turn hon!!!
>just wait a few years/decades with SRS until it's more advanced no need to hurry
the fucking hypocrisy on here...
>>
>>8792768
>one thing is better to start earlier
>a different thing is better to start later
>ergo reality is hypocritical
>>
>>8792772
Is there any proof that SRS will improve in the near future?
>>
>>8792778
It's shit now and is only going to get better.
>>
>>8792781
So there's no real proof for it at all...
It's a niche as fuck surgery that won't improve anytime soon.
Right now is about as good as it's going to get in our lifetime I'm afraid.
>>
>>8789965
My religious mother thinks trans people are freaks
>>
File: 1504018664857.jpg (17KB, 512x476px) Image search: [Google]
1504018664857.jpg
17KB, 512x476px
>>8792871
If you repress you don't have real gender dysphoria. TruTrans present GNC from the moment they come out of a birth canal.
>>
>>8789877
>>
>>8792984
Why do you seem annoyed with me? I repressed because my family wouldnt let me do what i want. Now i feel like im getting to old to transition but dammit, i cant wait anymore
>>
>>8792984
Also, implying i didnt show gender nonconformance.
>>
>>8792984
t. repressed until he was 21
>>
>>8793325
Thanks, i thought I made that clear.
>>
>>8789877
>tfw when trannies cry about having gender dysphoria all day but refuse to get a gaping wound for a vagina that will debilitate them for the rest of their lives.

Fixed that for you
>>
>>8792778
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/lab-grown-vaginas-implanted-successfully-in-4-teenagers/

It will once the problem with requiring vaginal cells is resolved. Things like crispr may lead to new developments. If other types donor cells can be covered to vaginal cells then those could be used on the scaffold.

Crispr pin points only specific points on the dna, leaving the rest untouched. So the chances of rejection of the cells are minimized.
>>
>>8792781
I had SRS 24 years ago and it's hardly any better now than it was then. There have been some refinements but nothing worth waiting 24 years for.
>>
>>8792984
What are you talking about? A lot of us were forced into repressing. I was feminine when I was very young, but my parents beat it out of me. By the time I was 10, I started practicing being masculine so that I could avoid it.
>>
>>8796308
Not even the worst parent on this planet would beat their children for being themselves.
>>
>>8796575
This is retarded and not even close to true.
>>
>>8796575
I hope you can stay that innocent and naive anon. I don't even mean that sarcastically, I really mean it. It's good to know there's some people out there that really did have nice childhoods.
>>
>>8789877
I have a severe anxiety disorder and OCD and and I fear that if I didn't have something that actually (at least externally) exactly looked like a natal vagina, I'd probably physically tear it apart or cut it up or something. Like, the only reason I've managed to avoid doing that to what I have already is because I know having even more scarring there would make future surgery more difficult.

So I'll take my time, either until the options improve, or my mental health does.
>>
File: 1503891347191.jpg (15KB, 259x266px) Image search: [Google]
1503891347191.jpg
15KB, 259x266px
>>8796308
You mean you'd be a man just to avoid some beatings? Certainly sounds like legitimate gender dysphoria, sure.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.