[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so Thailand is portrayed as a country of sin. You step off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: carl3.jpg (113KB, 748x592px) Image search: [Google]
carl3.jpg
113KB, 748x592px
Ok so Thailand is portrayed as a country of sin. You step off the plane and ladyboy hookers swarm you

My question is; How many of those are actual 'women trapped in men's bodies' as opposed to just doing it for the money?
>>
All of them are in it for the money.
It is Thailand we're talking about.
They'd be jews if they were not asians already.
>>
>>8789735
Are they straight as well?
>>
>>8790103
I'd say bisexual, although "my only standards are being rich and gullible" would be a better description.

A lot of people are "omg you poor ladyboy you're forced into this" but the truth is that basically all of them see us as naive fools who deserve having all their money and/or organs stolen.
Often they don't even give you a succ, they just spike your drink and you wake up in an alley with a sore head, stitches and no clothes.

t. guy who lost his wallet, liver, kidneys and lungs to the thai.
>>
>>8790126
really??
>>
>>8790126
Hahaha no way, really?
>>
>>8790126
things that actually happened!
>>
>>8790126
Timestamped pics of your scars or you're bullshitting.
>>
>>8790132
>>8790138
Yeah.

People say that it's something that basically never happens and that you're more likely to be struck by lightning.
But when you wake up with a kidney missing, let's just say I vomited a few times from shock.
Like when it actually happens to you it's almost surreal, and there's actually little that law enforcement can do for you, especially in such countries.

The second time it happened I was like "ugh not again". Luckily I learned my lesson from the previous time and left my money at the hotel.
>>
>>8790175
So is the sex worth it?
>>
>>8790175 (You)
>>
>>8790175
>>8790126
Did you smash any cunning brown boipuccies during your stay?
>>
File: 1503731642186.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503731642186.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>8789735
This
>>
>>8790196
yeah pretty much.
Although nowadays I get out of breath really fast so it's not as good as it used to be.
But every time a ladyboy goes "me love you long time" I just can't help myself.
I have a soft spot for thai ladyboys.

I must admit one did slap me when (s)he found out I already lost my kidneys. Apparently I was being unfaithful.
>>
>>8790221
>>8790175
Timestamped pics of your scars or you're bullshitting.
>>
>>8790221
Do you live there or do you just visit on holiday?
>>
>>8789735
>They'd be jews if they were not asians already.
But the Jews of Southeast Asia are the Chinese.

>non-native group that sticks together and marries together and has its own language and customs
>they look down on anyone that isn't Chinese
>they tend to be richer than the native population
>they tend to be in business
>>
>>8790242
I decided to live there after an unfortunate incident involving an underage prostitute.
That kinda thing is frowned upon in most western countries.
Not that the east is nice to these people but they're more receptive of "financial gifts" so to speak.
>>
>>8790221
>I must admit one did slap me when (s)he found out I already lost my kidneys. Apparently I was being unfaithful.
Kek
>>
>>8790261
Oh did you get caught?
I thought that those operations were supposed to be secure, what happened?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.