[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for the trans people here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: busineesmantortle.jpg (22KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
busineesmantortle.jpg
22KB, 400x311px
What attracts you to a man? I'm not asking as someone who's interested in dating a trans person. I already am, but that's not the point. I'm asking because through my life, on at least a dozen occasions, a trans gendered female that knew me, has confessed that they have had feelings for me. Even one of my childhood bullies after transitioning admitted that the only reason they bullied me was because of their own frustrations and their confused feelings for me.
>>
>>8789360
Not all trans people are interested in guys.

Furthermore, nothing in this thread will be helpful or insightful to you, everyone is attracted to different things.

I like a guy who shares my hobbies, personally.
>>
>>8789360
I like confident men that can act goofy sometimes and make me feel safe, also one who's nerdy like me and likes videogames
>>
>>8789360
I like tall, strong, confident guys. Especially the third, it can make up if they lack in the first two.
Beyond that, compatible personalities, of course, but that varies from person to person so I doubt it's useful to you.
>>
For me, it's how protective and aggressive you are, and sensual- all building that sexual tension, but treating me nice and making me laugh behind closed doors. It's really important for a guy to protect me.
>>
>>8789360
are you a femboy?
>>
File: 1500366241266.jpg (72KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1500366241266.jpg
72KB, 704x396px
>>8789360
The male duality is what gets me. When a strong and smart man is also damaged and gentle i get very attached to them. I want somebody who can make me feel loved and safe (people don't always like trannies) which takes a measure of softness and hardness.

That might be a weird way to put it, thus explaining my virginity
>>
>>8789360
Someone who is vulnerable and fragile to manipulation and abuse, especially over their male insecurities.
>>
>>8789377
>I like confident men that can act goofy sometimes and make me feel safe, also one who's nerdy like me and likes videogames
>For me, it's how protective and aggressive

These I guess. Not sure what else to add
>>
>>8789416
Nope, complete opposite infact.

but thank you for all the feed back, While >>8789375 was probably right I'm glad you're all sharing. it's interesting knowing other peoples tastes.
>>
>>8789410
OP, here's a little bit extra to put it into context for you. It's been killing me to post this all day.

For me, like I said, personally, I get attracted to a guy that is very aggressively protective and sensual which builds sexual tension.

What that means is, there has to be an element of fear to you. Your trans girl has to be in some capacity, afraid of you. Maybe initially, maybe only sometimes. What makes her understand just how protective you are, is knowing what you're capable of. She has to get a taste of what it's like on the business end of your aggression, and she has to feel your power. Then when you do simple things to protect her, it means a lot more.

By no means, do not ever ever hit her. Make that very clear if she ever asks you to. But the trick is finding a way to put her in fear of your power, feel it, and then behind closed doors, show how special she is.

Most trannies will not admit that they don't actually want everyone to treat them like a girl. They transitioned so that somebody like you would want them- in a world of harshness. They feel that they are entitled to that special girly treatment.
>>
>>8791097
This is what makes black dudes or nazis so exotic to some people, by the way.

They're 'dangerous'
>>
File: IMG_2276.jpg (131KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
131KB, 500x704px
Ironically, guys are generally more gentle and caring.
They're significantly more confident on average. Which has helped buff my own tremendously.
They know pain unique to men, something I couldn't share with women.
They're more genuine, they mean what they say. I've been in interaction with boys enough to know what they need. Which helps me calm down when I'm feeling neurotic, I know how to approach it or if someone else should take that responsibility.
They can take a joke.
They really are worth it.

tl;dr
Boys are easy, they require food and orgasms.
>>
>>8789360
Tall, confident, mature, ofc handsome, and protective.
>>
>>8791097
What difference are you trying to note between trans women and cis women and their attraction to men? As a mtf I truly feel my attraction to men is one in the same to cis women.
>>
>>8789360

Twelve different trans girls? That's a lot.
>>
>>8789360
How the fuck do you know so many trans women? I'm trans and I don't even know that many trans women.
>>
>>8793718
pfft yeah okay

I don't mind calling you she but come on, man.

Your attraction / transgenderism is based on bad childhood experiences.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.