[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waist training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IWnK8xR.jpg (142KB, 625x938px) Image search: [Google]
IWnK8xR.jpg
142KB, 625x938px
i dont have the best waist hip ratio, and its always bugged me. i was always curious about waist training but wasnt sure if it was a gimmick. i just want to know if its actually possible. all i'd really want is to shrink my waist by about 2 or so inches, enough to make a noticeable difference, but not so much i crush my internal organs.

have any of you tried it?
does it work?
or is it just a gimmick hons from susans place keep perpetuating?
>>
I tried It is not working
Also very uncomfortable
>>
>>8789422
How long you been at it thus far?
>>
>>8789358
yes of course it works.
you can't binge on food though, obviously.
>>
it sounds like you're looking for permanent effects. waist trainers won't really achieve that, they're really meant to be worn under clothes. but once they're off the shape is temporary

a steel-boned corset is much more practical. but this can cause your organs to readjust due to the ribcages being pulled in. if you go this route, it's best to get a custom fitting to reduce the chances of causing serious harm to yourself
>>
>>8789358
If I looked like her I'd wear an outfit like that all day everyday and where I went
>>
>>8790043
how temporary? can you retain it by periodic upkeep?
>>
>>8789358
I use a corset to get rid of my flared ribs from pectus excavatum. I made my own corset specifically to pull in my ribs quite drastically. It's definitely helped my PE, even my sternum has been slowly popping back out.
My corset can be uncomfortable because of how much tension I put on my ribs but you can design them to apply less pressure there.
I think my waist has shrunk mainly due to my flared ribs becoming corrected. But I don't know if it would work otherwise
>>
>>8790072
no, it would wear off within a few minutes of taking it off
>>
>>8790067
That's classy lewd
>>
>>8790212
Only in the morning. By sunset that thing will be glued to my body with alpha juice and my makeup and hair will look terrible
>>
>>8790073

This excites me cuz I got pe bad and I want to get fucked at all times of every day so I am going to get a corset
>>
>>8791253
There's also medical brace like things that some people use as well. They're basically the same as corsets though but are more bulky.
I put quite a bit of pressure on my ribs though. Like I can see the cartilage that connects to my sternum bulging out but after a few hours of wearing it the cartilage flattens out and my sternum seems to move out a bit more. It's still pretty noticeable though but I think it's definitely helping.
>>
>>8791301

HOw long have you been doing this
>>
>>8791720
Like 3 months or so. I don't have horrible PE, but it's definitely noticeable from the side
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.