[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 367146.jpg (34KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
367146.jpg
34KB, 1000x1000px
Im a dude, and really wanna shave my whole body including... well... my ass hair. Help!
>>
>>8787518
??
plz elaborate??
What's ur problem??
>>
>>8787518
Don't shave your ass, the stubble will make you want to kill yourself.
Either wax or epilate it.
>>
>>8787524
that
>>
>>878752 i cant see the hair, and it is not a smooth surface
>>
>>8787518
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit

A handy guide I would say. Haven't tried it though since I'm happy being hairy
>>
>>8787530
Just get an epilator. It's the easiest way to deal with ass hair. When you feel it stop grabbing the hair you're done lol
The first like 3-4 times you do it will be hell but after a few years of doing it the hair is so thin and whispy that it just falls out. Plus it inevitably results in permanent hair reduction since it damages follicles. I've been epilating since I was 17 and am 27 now. My legs and butt are practically hair free nowadays and I only epilate like once every 3 months. The regrowth is mostly unnoticeable unless in sunlight.
>>
>>8787524
OMG RIGHT! I once shaved my ass and it was the absolute worst thing I ever did,Itched for days gave me a rash from the sweat and friction ... never again lol
>>
>>8787518
I recommend not shaving and try tare or hair removal products like that easier and lasts longer then shaving.. plus t dose not itch as bad as shaving I. privet areas never been shaved before
>>
what's the problem? I've shaven my privates and my ass plenty of times before!
never did I have any real problems when shaving/after shaving or when the hair grew back.
just exfoliate good after shave and generaly take care of the skin it's really not that hard.
if someone like me can do it then so can you~
n_n
>>
I never understood why I see this thread posted so often. I shave my whole body (including privates and butt obviously) and never had any problems.
>>
Just some advice, the first time I shaved my ass I got a little amount of rash and itchiness. It definitely lessens if you do it a second or third time once the majority grows back. A good tip is whenever you shower if you shave your genitals or ass to scrub them with some bar soap (I found this helps a lot). Just make sure the bar soap isn't too strong. I always get a sensitive skin dove soap and it works wonders.
>>
nair is good for your butt if you rinse if off REALLY fast
honestly get the shaving cream product that says it'll take longer to grow back
>works with continuous use
it really does
I stopped shaving my legs though, too much work. Boy mode 4ever. Shave my feet every once in a while cause duh foot fetish is best
>>
i shave when i feel like it. but never the ass hair... it scratches SO much and its so uncomfetable for days
>>
>>8790097
pretty much just shave carefully and take care of the skin it's really not that hard
>>
>>8790131
yea that's basically it I was just saying what works for me
>>
>>8790137
nice, good on you
>>
You can shave your ass with a normal razor and not suffer for it. Keep reapplying soap as you shave, put lotion on it, and keep repeating every other day or every couple of days.
>>
>>8790266
this person gets it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.