[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transbian General /tlg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1503890427859.jpg (71KB, 496x836px) Image search: [Google]
1503890427859.jpg
71KB, 496x836px
fighting games girls edition.

> post ur experiences
> flirt
> get qt trap waifu
> discord: https://discord.gg/ZWMKUvG
>>
File: 1497799268561.png (212KB, 801x876px) Image search: [Google]
1497799268561.png
212KB, 801x876px
>>8787456
first for nobody will ever love me until i get breast augmentation and ffs then somebody might kiss me if i'm good
>>
What, the MtF gen, the "trans girl" gen, the repgen, the passgen, the SRS gen, the AGP gen and the cisles gen weren't all enough for you attention-seeking faggots?

I hope you die a horrible premature death.
>>
File: smug teacher.png (121KB, 540x391px) Image search: [Google]
smug teacher.png
121KB, 540x391px
>>8787472
triggered
>>
>>8787465
breast augmentation is a meme.

don't do it unless is hormonal or you have literally no tits.
>>
>tfw your gf calls your penis cute
>>
>>8787600
even fat grafts?
>>
tfw no gf
):
tfw no tits
)):
tfw no curves
:(
tfw i look like a man
>>8787606
i'm jealous :(
>>
>>8787608
I know how cliche it sounds but you gon find someone. If I can find a girl that loves me (weird personality, ugliness, girldick and all), anyone can
>>
>>8787625
>loves you
Oh my sweet summer child. Wait until the right chad comes along.
>>
>>8787625
I don't believe you.
People have been saying that for most of my life. I'm 30 now. I really doubt anyone is going to. I do appreciate your optimism, but not everyone gets to be happy. Some people just stay alone forever.
>>
>>8787625
>I know how cliche it sounds but you gon find someone. If I can find a girl that loves me (weird personality, ugliness, girldick and all), anyone can
I appreciate your optimism and desire to be encouraging, but-- thats a lie ):
>>
>>8787625
where did you meet your gf, and how?
you've been together for how long?
is it serious?
>>
>>8787702
We met on okcupid. After a monthish of flirting, she asked me out. I was a kissless virgin so I was super nervous and awkward, but she somehow thought that was cute. It's been about 4 months and we're in a pretty commited relationship, and I'm happier than I ever have been.
>>
>>8787840
so you talked over the app for a month?

did you say that you're trans on your profile?
i want to be stealth, but i'm debating just putting it on my profile and being super upfront about it
>>
>>8787931
yes and yes
just about everyone on the app admits it or you can tell
only bad can come from keeping it a secret like that ie; disappointment, your date might feel lied too and just cut contact
>>
>>8787955
i try to tell people after the first date or on the first date.
the only reason I dont put it in my bio already is cause i live in a city but the lgbt community isn't very big, so word will get around fast
>>
>>8787472
The only one that's close to this would be the cislesgen, and in case you didn't realize, transbians are not actually cis.
>>
christ this thread is dead

do all the transbians just stay in mtfg or something?
>>
File: whoosh.png (20KB, 425x404px) Image search: [Google]
whoosh.png
20KB, 425x404px
>>8789066
>in case you didn't realize, transbians are not actually cis
>>
>>8794794
the comment I was replying to was listing a bunch of other generals to say this one is redundant. I was pointing out that the others aren't lesbian focused, and clg (which is lesbian focused) is for cis girls only. The result being that trans lesbians aren't really welcome there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.