[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way kill yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: fv_ejqitlyoto.jpg (93KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fv_ejqitlyoto.jpg
93KB, 800x600px
What's the best way kill yourself?
>>
>>8787053
by living till you die of old age.

you matter. (:
>>
Blow your head of with a shotgun. It's instantaneous so there won't be any pain.
>>
>>8787057
I don't understand how someone can say "you matter" when they don't know a thing about me?
>>
>>8787068
Because you're a person, silly.

Every person matters. No matter what you've done, or how little you've done, or how much you think of yourself as having failed. You matter.
>>
n e m b u t a l s
>>
>>8787053
show real commitment and walk calmy into an ocean
>>
>>8787080
this anon. we're here for you.
>>
>>8787082
Wouldn't it be easier to get on a boat, tie a brick to your ankle, and then jump in. Just walking into an ocean gives to many opportunities for instinct to kick in.
>>
>>8787053
exit bag with pure nitrogen
>>
File: ezg6b6eqcp6y.png (374KB, 657x720px) Image search: [Google]
ezg6b6eqcp6y.png
374KB, 657x720px
>>8787092
>no chance for women or men
>if I came out I'd have no friends
>too ugly to transition
>stupid as hell, barely got through high school
I don't understand
>>
>>8787130
I don't understand neither, about who told you that u are ugly and who told u that if u came out you would have no friends?
Who told u that there are no chance for woman and man, and as far as I know, getting through high school is via mostly effort, not intelligence...
School means nothing
>>
>>8787067
And you know this from personal experience?
>>
>>8787183
Definitely.
>>
>>8787130
Youre gonna lose your friends if you kill yourself anyway so why not transition? Move cities, put some actual effort into passing, not just "oh hormones will make me look pretty", thats something hons believe and thats why theyre hons. It takes effort and working your ass off, and if youre just gonna fucking off yourself anyway, why not just throw your identity away figuratively and start over somewhere else?
>>
>>8787053
I tried sleeping pills. You need Alcohol to make them work. I took like 20-something and still didn't die.
>>
>>8787080
That's so fucking naïve. Most people only matter collectively.
But if you're NEET you probably don't matter at all.
>TFW when NEET and contemplating suicide daily
>>
gun, but read up about how to do it first

I'm a slav and my uncle (who might be gay) tried kysing himself with a 9mm PM Makarov pistol and now has a titanium palate and talks like a faggot. Bullet shattered his palate missed anything important and went out through the back of his head.

It also completely cured him of suicidal thoughts forever.
>>
>>8788078
Mattering is subjective. Nothing matters in the long run. Everything will disintegrate and the universe will die a heat death, forever. We're rearranging chairs on the Titanic. If you choose to matter to yourself, if you matter to even one person, then you matter because that's all mattering means.
>>
>>8788111
Fear of a second failure isn't a cure
>>
>>8787053
Don't. You can still turn things around.
>>
>>8788001
this tbdesu
>>
>>8787053
I will either hang or shoot myself.

I don't see value in life. I have been made to believe that I don't belong anywhere at an early age and reminded of that regularly. I see no point in living for a future in which I am alone. Everyone around me is on their way to starting families while I have not had a date since 2012. If my only options are being alone until death,with someone that I don't really care about to avoid loneliness or dying much sooner, I will just skip the rest and die early.
>>
>>8787053
Suicide is the best way to kill yourself
>>
>>8787080
People don't matter idiot. Only money does.
>>
Shitposting with your 4chanfam till you die of old age
>>
>>8787057

> be tranny
> oppose suicide

Why shouldn't people be able to have death reassignment surgery if they want?
>>
>>8789592

Eh, you're probably over-estimating the happiness of people with families. They're just sort of following a biological imperative.

Why would you kill yourself when the world's full of assholes and stupidity that everyone's too afraid to do anything about? If you've got literally nothing to lose you could do a lot of good.
>>
>>8787053
Any defense caliber hand gun(9mm .45ACP, .357Mag, .38 special would recomend +P rounds on this one though). Don't put it in your mouth, put it to the temple.
>>
>>8789592
>>8790482

I mean, you can just get out there and shamelessly make the world better, just pick a cause and work for it. Most people are too afraid of dying or being arrested or being publicly known or whatever.
>>
>>8787053
Drink and do drugs and eat unhealthy
>>
File: depression roulete.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
depression roulete.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
How many of the things in pic related are you doing?
>>
I've been thinking of just laying my head on a train track and going to sleep and maybe a train would kill me peacefully while I'm dreaming
>>
>>8790835
stop
>>
>>8790844
Knowing the problem is half of the solution
>>
>>8790835
I drink once or twice a week and occasionally play video games.

Your half assed bro science is defeated.
>>
>>8787053
Let a muslim have sex with you. Hide your junk and convince him to do anal and after he creams your boihole reveal you have a penis. He'll kill you but you'll die sexually satisfied after angry disrespectful sex
>>
>>8787053
This is not /adv Mister
>>
>>8790840
the train would wake you up and you'd have a spooky death
>>
>>8787053
lgbt aren’t suicide experts. Wait, maybe we are.
>>
>>8790870
there's no way i could hide my giant erection
god is taunting me
>>
>>8791105
There's always a way. Post your pantied erection so I can see what I'm working with and help you out
>>
>>8787053
i've pretty much decided to go through with it soon OP. evenif there is a possibility for a happy life in the future, i don't care to experience it.

i'm not sure if it's memes or not but the buying a tank of that gas and putting it over your mouth with a hose while you sleep sounds pretty painless. would appreciate if someone posted the instruction picture.
>>
i've seriously contemplated suicide in the past, and i know someone who succeeded with bleach (that was due to bullying).

I couldn't deal with being thought of as evil due to something that i couldn't control. but frankly, i no longer give a fuck because 12 year olds are delicious and a large portion of this site agrees with me.

if i lived in burgerland i'd probably have done it though
>>
>>8791390
you matter don't do it. (:
>>
>>8791390
>>8787053

Bullet to the brain, nearly 100% guaranteed.

It's your choice and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>8787053
Do Not hang yourself or cut!
A lot of people who try end up failing or dying super slowly and painfully.

Honestly use a gun and sign up to be an organ donor. Call the police right before so they can get to you.
>>
File: 95746.jpg (67KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
95746.jpg
67KB, 500x400px
>contemplating suicide daily
>attempted when i was 17 with an overdose
>now 18
>realize life is still shit
>want to kill myself but don't have a gun or a tall building to jump off from and don't want to overdose because afraid it won't be effective like last time
>>
>>8791455
>if i lived in burgerland i'd probably have done it though
???
>>
Wet your hands and stick them in a 240 volt breaker box
>>
>>8788126
It will die a cold death, not a heat death, and I don't think the OP was talking about living another 6 billion years.
>>
>>8787053
Pentobarbital
>>
>>8788076
What brand of sleeping pills did you try?
Most if not all brands are formulated to prevent suicide/overdose
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.