[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bareback General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

/BB Gen/ If masc gen and fem gen went on a date they would be bb gen.

BB Gen is breaking the taboo and actually talking about bareback sex. While bareback is stigmatized, it is also the most common form of sex in the gay community and the majority of men, even those who scream about it on internet forums, are not using condoms. Bareback sex is safe as long as both partners know there status. Men who say they use condoms but then occasionally bareback are more likely to have diseases than men who bareback 100% of the time but know their status. HIV+ men on meds are safer to bareback than men who don't know their status.

Topics:
>How much better is bareback sex
>bareback sex is on the raise but STD transmission is on the decline
>STD testing protects you and your partner
>Anyone actually using condoms on PrEP?
>Convincing your bottom he wants BB
>Bug chasing is not a real thing
>>
File: bored.png (285KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
bored.png
285KB, 512x384px
imagine typing all that out
>>
>>8786152
It didn't take very long and it is about a topic I am passionate about. I made the switch to bareback sex a few years ago and I have been enjoying it tremendously.
>>
>>8786147

What about UTIs?
>>
File: homer1.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
homer1.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>8786175
sure
>>
>>8786147
>Bug chasing isn't real
He says
Why? Because you haven't seen it? Does that mean pedophilia isn't real if I've never seen it? Get real kiddo
>>
>>8786147
If you want to break a taboo how about defending m/m relationships that don't have anal.
>>
"Bareback" is a fetish for people who are so promiscuous that they literally fetishize normal sex between long term monogamous and trusting partners.
>>
>>8786147
>Bareback sex is safe as long as both partners know there status.
Yeah if you ignore the window period and ignore the fact that there's tons of other std's as well

Bareback is popular because the general populace is actually pretty retarded. 50% of the population has an IQ lower than 100 remember.
>>
>>8786195
barebacking is not a fetish because it is the natural form of sex. You can't have a fetish for something that is inherently sexual, there is no dick fetish. You can have a fetish for non-sexual things like shoes or feet.
>>
>>8786198
This
Barebacking is for blacks. Not upstanding and proper members of society
>>
>>8786203
>Anal is a natural form of sex
Dude come on
>>
>>8786203
Except sex nearly destroyed human civilization due to bareback sex. That's why religions started to incorporate abstinence into their writings. They used to have major outbreaks of syphilis and it would wipeout entire armies when abroad.
>>
>>8786191
The bug chasing community admits that they are just fictional story writers. Its like the incest community, sure maybe one or two of them actually had sex with their dad but most of them are just writing fiction they think is hot.
>>
>>8786205
While blacks are more likely to bareback, white men are barebacking more and more. In fact, std rates are dropping for the white community as more and more men are barebacking. The reason being is the real slutty guys, who would normally be a reservoir for STDs are switching to PrEP. Now they can not transmit HIV, but they are also getting tested for all STDs every few months making all STD rates drop.
>>
>>8786237
PrEP is a disaster waiting to happen. It increase viral resistance.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0018165
>An optimistic scenario of 75% PrEP efficacy, 60% coverage of the susceptible population, and 5% inadvertent PrEP use predicts a rise in HIV drug resistance prevalence to only 2.5% after 10 years. By contrast, in a pessimistic scenario of 25% PrEP efficacy, 15% population coverage, and 25% inadvertent PrEP use, resistance prevalence increased to over 40%.

I honestly can't wait though. It's been too long since we've had a good viral outbreak that specifically wipes out undesirables from society.
>>
>>8786203
>barebacking
>the natural form of sex.
Yeah so >>8786192
>>
>>8786247
The thing I find interesting about prep is that so many people are on it. The opportunity to manipulate the drug to experiment on human subjects
>>
>>8786247
This

Remember in the 80s when gays were dying left and right? Thats going to happen again in 10-20 years due to prep and HIV medication
>>
>>8786260
Pharmaceutical companies do that all the time in Africa.

In North America gays are just big pharma's cash cow but they treat their cash cows nicely. If you had a group of people that simply handed you $30bil/yr you certainly wouldn't do mean things to them lol
>>
I'm a bottom and I never use a condom. I just love taking loads

I find it odd tho since bottoms cant feel the cumshot in their ass.

Also kill trannies
>>
>>8786290
>she doesn't know she's a repressed HSTS
>>
>>8786290
I can feel the difference both while being fucked and when he cums. When you are being fucked it is smoother without a condom. There is a lot of friction with a rubber. And when he cums it feels warm and you can feel the load inside of you if he cums enough.
>>
>>8786147
>>bareback sex is on the raise but STD transmission is on the decline

This is not true. ALL STDs are on the rise including HIV (up 19% in my state).

PrEP will NOT protect you from Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Hepatitis, HPV, Herpes or a range of other STDs.

Having one of those other STDs increases your chances of contracting HIV and Hepatitis - even when using PrEP.

PrEP can reduce the risk of contracting HIV, but it is not a zero risk. The risk is still higher for bottom men than for women or top men. Even an undetectable HIV+ person can still infect someone.

Relying on medications such as PrEP instead of modifying your behaviour in a very simple way is how you create drug-resistant diseases. It happened with Gonorrhea already. It is incredibly irresponsible for Gay groups to be promoting Unprotected sex and reducing the stigma associated with HIV. That will eventually lead to drug resistance and then HIV will become a death sentence once again .

You should always use condoms.

STDs - HIV expecially - is incredibly easy to prevent by changing your behaviour.
>>
>>8786290
enjoy your aids
>>
>>8786306
This makes sense considering that I usually get fucked by older guys.

If I got fucked by a young guy would I feel that cumshot?
>>
>>8786415
Seeing a doctor and getting a blood test every 3 months to refill my 1 or 2 a pill treatment actually makes me healthier in the long run than you

Not that I want HIV of course but Ive had 2 doctors say if they had to choose they would rather have HIV then diabetes
>>
File: devilish.jpg (132KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
132KB, 1024x1276px
>bug chasing isn't real
So you're telling me that there's nobody out there that fantasizes about being tainted forever by a big daddy's filthy seed? Just think about how it would feel knowing that a little bit of them is stuck inside of you. Nobody else would ever want you. You'd be his forever.
>>
>>8786290
You're just mad that I get all this straight cock while you have to deal with disease ridden walking corpses.

At least hubby tells me he loves me with a deep kiss, a pat on the head, and a bowl of Chex mix.
>>
>>8786430
>Then
Kys yourself
>>
>>8786323
bump

i came here to say this
>>
>>8786175
Are you on Prep?

>>8786221
source? beside your own ass?
>>
bumperino
>>
>>8786290
>I'm a bottom and I never use a condom. I just love taking loads
If I can't take a load, I don't see the point desu.

I'm an STD-free bi guy and considering going on PrEP, but I'm worried I'll turn into one of those insatiable cumdumps who count loads they've taken by the dozen.
>>
>>8786147
How many STDs do you have right now?
>>
>>8793908
Not OP but I've been barebacking for 4 years and I've only had chalymdia once
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.