[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you practice your voice? Are you supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1502024205495.jpg (99KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502024205495.jpg
99KB, 799x1200px
What do you do when you practice your voice?

Are you supposed to talk to yourself? Read a book out loud? How do you practice if you've never done it before, how do you get from man voice to girl voice?
>>
File: 1503469975611.jpg (357KB, 700x982px) Image search: [Google]
1503469975611.jpg
357KB, 700x982px
This might be weird because I'm not trans, but Iove talking to myself and know a thing or two about socially getting away with it.
>Talking in the car (careful at red lights)
>Talking in the shower
>Pretending to talk on the phone in public
>Talking out loud during a nature hike and saying it's to keep animals away if anyone cares (they won't)
>Talking alone in your room and if you live with people just pretend like you're video chatting someone

Just the ones I could think of. I have ""people"" I talk to, but you could just make idle conversation to practice probably. Reading a book out loud is a good idea, you could volunteer to read at a library or kids hospital maybe. Good luck!
>>
>>8785984
Bump I have the same question as well...

I think what we are suppose to do is basically do recordings and listen to them and patch up flawes...
But honestly I have no idea besides noticing that talking in higher note without falling into falsetto does sound more feminine in general, more over to making yourself breathier i guess....
But I too need advice...
>>
>>8785984
Record yourself while you read a book. Repeat the same page once normally, and then in your female voice.

Listen to your recording and identify your failings.

Read the page twice more in the same fashion while trying to correct your errors.

Move to next page and repeat.
>>
channel
>>
>>8786431
This is what you're supposed to do. And yes, you will pass way better if you don't go too high into a falsetto. A good way to raise your larynx, and therefore your pitch, without sounding like a squeaky-voiced tranny, is to limit the amount of air that comes in through your nose. So basically plug your nose (without using your fingers, just by closing the hole that leads from your nose to your windpipe), and also raise your larynx to raise your pitch, and you'll basically sound like a cis girl. After a long time doing this, muscle memory will turn this into your normal voice.
>>
>>8786474
wow thanks
I didnt understand the resonance part people are talking about lol but it's w/e That part really confused me for a really long time... but it's w.e
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.