[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/imt/ - Dating/Ideal Mate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 21

File: Kru1xqP.jpg (124KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
Kru1xqP.jpg
124KB, 1100x733px
Post your charts/what you're looking for in a person here. I'll reply to this post with a template for a chart if you choose to do that.

Here's a template for a text version I stole off of /soc/::

>Their gender

>Their age

>Their height

>Their body type

>Their race/nationality

>Their personality

>Their interests

>Describe a perfect day with them

>Talk a bit about yourself

>Optional picture of yourself/picture of a person that fits your criteria!

>Optional contact

Be nice. If one couple comes out of this thread then it's all been worth it.
>>
File: smol template.png (1MB, 4130x2950px) Image search: [Google]
smol template.png
1MB, 4130x2950px
Here's the smol image template.
>>
File: Template.png (1MB, 4128x3594px) Image search: [Google]
Template.png
1MB, 4128x3594px
Here's the bigger more detailed one.
>>
>>8785254
i'm just trying to find a girl who plays animal crossing and likes bon iver that's it mayne.
>>
>>8785547
Check out James Blake if you like Bon Iver senpai
>>
>>8785254
>>Their gender
cis female
>>Their age
>>Their height
6' to 6'6'' (1,83m - 2,00m)
>>Their body type
thin/athletic
>>Their race/nationality
white, american
>>Their personality
quiet, shy, a lil insecure, and passionate about a handful of nerdy/artistic/odd things
>>Their interests
not really too concerned. as long as we can enjoy some music/film/tv genres together, and she has her own hobbies that she's willing to talk about/teach me about
>>Describe a perfect day with them
wake up at about 7am, make breakfast (omelette, bacon, fruit smoothie). after breakfast, i'd drop her off at work, give her a kiss, and go to work myself. pick her up at work, and take her to a surprise dinner reservation i made. after dinner, go home to cuddle on the couch to some tv. i'd probably start eating her out while the tv is on, and continue until she's too horny to pay attention to anything else. then i'd do my best to fuck her everloving brains out.
>>Talk a bit about yourself
i'm a 6' tall new englander who goes works with both corporate fucks and plants. i low key love showing up for a meeting with dirt still on my hands/clothes cuz it pisses off the suits
>>
>>8785611
fuck, forgot to delet the "goes" in the last line. i suck at proofreading when i'm stoned lel
>>
>>8785603
i love his music too.
>>
>>8785254
>>8785669
We need two >>>/soc/ threads with the EXACT SAME chart EVERY DAY?
>>
>>8785695
Yell at the other thread, This one was made before that one.
>>
>Their gender
Female
>Their age
>Their height
Below 5'10
>Their body type
Skinny to a belly
>Their race/nationality
Any
>Their personality
Friendly, loyal, homebody
>Their interests
Autistic stuff I'm into
Spending the day in bed or at the zoo
I'm me
No
>>
File: enjoy the jpeg artifacts.jpg (1MB, 4128x3594px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy the jpeg artifacts.jpg
1MB, 4128x3594px
>>8785254
Here you go.
>>
File: Roast me.png (3MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
Roast me.png
3MB, 3828x4587px
>>8785254
sexual und cutesy ar seriously things I would need reanswer once I get confirmation
>>
File: 1502926926816.png (1MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
1502926926816.png
1MB, 3828x4587px
Mine:
>>8786528
INTPs are boring
>>
File: 1503354708627.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503354708627.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
I'll never find anyone because my interests are fucking weird
>pathology and parasites
>90s klasky csupo cartoons
>writing sci-fi stories
>walking around town and trying to find hidden/weird places
>antiques, especially books
>making weird masks to wear at night and spook people
If you're a non-obese girl who's into any combination of these things, you just scored yourself an ugly, lanky, 25 year old self-hating virgin lesbian
>>
>>8786563
Im bored...
wanna be friends? Lmao
>>
>>8786586
You... Your first instinct isn't to scrape me off the planet so that someone more worthy can have my place? You're not freaked out that I've seen Zaat 10 times but never seen the Avengers?
>>
>>8786594
I dont know what zaat is and I only seen avenger once lol
I just want to be friends and I know everyone is different and honestly Im so bored and lonely
Hey be more confident!!
Honestly I find many people more disgusting and weird than what you have told me... But honestly ultimately I think I can still understand and sympathze them if I communicate with them
So no if normal people's first instinct is suppose to scrape you off the planet and freak out that you seen zaat 10 times, Im not your daily cliche normal 4chan user who freaks out at those things
>>
I'm a tallish, skele hipster cis straight male and I want a trans gf

22/Southeastern USA/music and bideo games
>>
>>8786627
Lol wanna be friends and talk?
Im not your daily tranny friend but honestly Im very bored... literally have 4 threads opened right now waiting for new posts...
>>
>>8786563
you sound like a trotskyist
>>
File: jordan-crying.0.jpg (85KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-crying.0.jpg
85KB, 750x920px
>>8786624
there are people out there who don't think I'm that freakish ?
this changes the game a little honestly
>>
>>8786658
Uhh
I guess not....
>>
File: 1503365043950.jpg (68KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1503365043950.jpg
68KB, 500x548px
>>8786668
Sorry I just wasn't expecting any positive attention. I only have like, texting and email. I don't really talk to other people so much. I've never made friends with anyone from this website either, I'm a little apprehensive that you might be a horrible person like me haha

>>8786655
It's more like this
>>
>>8786698
I dont think most people are horrible unless ... they are either a disgusting perv or... hmm disgustingly evil...
Im sure you dont fall into either categories unless u tell me u like to kill babies in your spare time....
Honestly I dont really use texting or email but I use discord so it's quiet rip...
>>
>>8786698
so you are an ancom? then I'm pretty sure you are a trotskyist who believes in a world revolution that would lead to the collapse of capitalism as in the end all commies believe in ancom once the state is gone (you truly sound like a trotskyist, like any day now I could find you sucking the blood of a poor boy in some east prussian hamlet)
>>
18 years old here, male. Mixture of bisexual/asexual, as in I love to touch my partner but no so into them touching me in my pelvic area.

Me:
>18
>Male
>5"10
>White with Arab genetics
>Get flustered easily, loud, emotional (in a good way)
>Law, emotions, cooking

Him:

>Male
>18
>6"2
>Very skinny, skin and bone basically
>White American
>Energetic but he works a lot so he is tired usually, open-minded, gets road rage easily, loves cuddling and etc :3
>He is SO into animals, it's amazing.
>Just go out in the morning, grab a bite for lunch somewhere and spend the rest of the day in bed, either rolling around or watching TV together.
>>
>>8786563
>>8786594
>>8786655

In my eyes you're not weird, but you are on what's commonly known as the armpit of the internet, so I'm sure in real person land you're weird but you're only seen as quirky here I guess?

If you want to talk to a 19 year old lonely male I'm your guy too. You'd be a cool friend to have.
>>
>>8785254
literally just Laurel Halo. i wish i was her but also that she were my lesbian lover.
>>
>>8786839
My throwaway email is parasitepurge at outlook
Just a warning though I'm stoned as often as I can be and I basically see the human race as a virus
>>
>>Their gender
Doesn't matter

>>Their age
21-31

>>Their height
6'0+

>>Their body type
Thin, thin-fit, average, or if girl little chubby

>>Their race/nationality
East Asian

>>Their personality
Laid back, emotionally secure, compassionate

>>Their interests
Anything really, but good to like vidya at least

>>Describe a perfect day with them
Wake up in the afternoon, take our doggos out for a frolic in some empty field or woods or something, come back and eat some tasty burgers and play vidya or watch some tv/movie

>>Talk a bit about yourself
Pretty quiet, insecure, sensitive mtf
>>
>>8786636
Sure, do you have a Skype or throwaway email or something?
>>
>>8787471
Sorry I have a discord though...
I have a skype that I dont use but I dont use skype...
Wanna connect via omegle for now??
>>
>>8786563
Does your name start with an F?
>>
>>8787514
I also don't use Skype despite having one. uhh Omegle works I guess
>>
>>8786563
I'm a straight male but you seem like a cool person and I want to be your friend
>>
This is like my first night ever visiting LGBT as an actual board instead of like, "wow, this exists. neat."

Ideal mate:

>Cis male.
>Anywhere from 20-30
>5'10" and up, I'd say. Maybe 5'9" and up.
>Body type...
Bigger than me, for the love of god. Just be bigger than me, and inconfusably male.
>Their race?
I'm not sure, anything manly works. Okay.. I prefer white- but masculine asians are pretty fucking fly sometimes.

>Their personality...
Fun, kind of active, but also is no stranger to depression. Protective is also very very important. Maybe like a mid-urban kind of guy, not metropolis but not rural. Protective, Primal, Sensual, aggressive, etc. Patient is good too!

>Their interests....
Anything as long as you don't prefer to sit in and read literature. Maybe like, sports of some kind, or traveling or hiking or urban exploring- I like exploring. Maybe just going outside can be an interest.

>Describe a perfect day with them.
A whole day? Sweet.
Starts off with us meeting at like, I don't know, a plaza, but with very very few people so nobody hears that I met a guy on the internet. Then maybe we just hang out there and be chill, go for a walk through some suburban streets to a park and fuck around. Then he drives me to like a river spot he likes or something. Hopefully this whole time he's been comfortable but also making me laugh like crazy- I fall in love with a guy who makes me laugh. Hopefully I make him laugh to but sometimes I feel like I'm too serious.
Then maybe if things go well, we get in the backseat of his car or like behind a building somewhere and he shows me what really matters <3 We'd have to be compatible, sexually. Lust is a big thing in a relationship for me.

I can't fit that. :C
>Optional picture of yourself
If I posted one, I'd be swarmed like crazy. Just know that I'm very attractive as a 'girlfriend' despite being male. I can share in private.
>Discord, sorry- it's all I need...
Taylor.Alaska#9530
>>
>>8788075
Alright a bit about me!!

20, mtf/femboy/ladyboy grew up in Southern California, now i'm living in WA state, sucks ass. I'm very energetic, hyper-submissive, but i'm also really aggressive. Animalistic, maybe. I've even been described as 'really distant'. BUT, I've also been described a lot as sweet and innocent. I'm like 5'5" if that matters, uhhh....
>>
File: 0827171310g~2.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
0827171310g~2.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>8785254

im not too specific. as long as hes a bottom and cute im pretty happy physically.

personality interest wise im open minded its more about chemistry for me. i like geeks and people who dont mind my eccentricities.
>>
>>8788075
Yo, I just learned "chaser" is a thing that is scrutinized here. I didn't know what a chaser was until now- but I am totally okay with chasers.
>>
>>8788163

a lot of trannies dont like em because it defeats the purpose of their delusions, a chaser means they are not a real woman, and therefore they dont want a chaser.

they should just embrace chasers though
>>
>>8788166
yeah man, I mean, the whole point of when I first had a boyfriend when I was 15, was that he saw me as a male, but he still treated me like a little lady, know what I mean?

Living in a delusion destroys the appreciable parts. I still live fulltime as a girl unfortunately, it just causes less heartache and less problems- but I am male :3
>>
>Their gender
Girl
>Their age
Doesn't matter
>Their height
Shorter than me. I'm 6'2
>Their body type
Don't really care. Very okay with thicc
>Their race/nationality
Doesn't really matter either
>Their personality
Borderline traits and submissive
>Their interests
As long as they like animals and nature and netflix, it's good
Marathoning cooking shows and trying to cook something ourselves but failing and ordering pizza instead then fucking when we're out of pizza.
I'm a dominant trans girl, looking for that one person that i won't get bored of. I'm assertive but caring.
You post a pic
>Optional contact
Leave yours if interested
>>
>>8788187

i just mean that most trans MTFs are trying to delude themselves into feeling like biological woman. they dont like chasers because the fact that they chase trannies means that the trannies arent 'passing' enough. they basically just want a straight guy who just happens to get fooled by them basically then makes an exception for them once they figure out they have a dick
>>
File: 1498328857341.png (661KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498328857341.png
661KB, 800x1000px
>>8788075
>tfw no femboy roommate to make wear a choker and clothes like that out in public and generally bully
>>
>>8788208
Yeah I knew what you meant. I used to be like that, I can completely understand where they are coming from. But It's just a really hard to manage and unhappy way to think of yourself.

>>8788229
c: that sounds sweet. Personally me, I'm really into being a guy's bitch and hang on his shoulder wearing a collar. Chokers are also the best! I just don't ever ever wear them on my own. Too slutty.
>>
>>8786563
I think I may know you. Where are you from?
>>
>>8788075
>>8788163
You're MtF, then?

I'd date you, but I'm not sure it'd work out. I'm probably too introverted for you.
>>
>>8788075
yeesh you sound perfect
>>
>>8788806
Yes, i'm mtf c:

i'm sorry you feel that way!! By introvert do you mean shut-in or just introvert? Cx my personality type is INFP at the end of the day.

>>8788848
Really?? I was starting to think I came off a little strong.
>>
>>8788876
strong how?
are you close to seattle?
if i wasnt a bookish depressed neet...
>>
>>8788927

No, im in eastern washington. But that's pretty close to you considering how hard it is to do this kind of shit.
>>
>>8788075
>tfw your perfect mate is just a description of me
fuck. if only i wasnt on the opposite coast
>>
>>
>>8790825
w...we could still talk, anon....

Why does nobody want to talk to me ;-; Nobody thinks they are good enough?
>>
>>8791366
>Nobody thinks they are good enough?
that's my reason, at least. if you actually saw my face you'd never talk to me again
>>
>>8786594
You had me thinking you were chill until you mentioned Zaat, please tell me it was for ironic enjoyment?
>>
File: 1503868696414.png (2MB, 4128x3594px) Image search: [Google]
1503868696414.png
2MB, 4128x3594px
I swear I'm a normal guy, e-e-everyone is using 4chan to try and meet people right?
>>
>>8791366
nah, I sent you a request
>>
>>8791975
guys say that shit for stupid reasons, sometimes though.
>>
I think it's worthless to try. No one even replies
>>
Seems more like date a stereotype than anyone being ideal.
>>
>>8788876
>By introvert do you mean shut-in or just introvert?
I said introvert, I meant introvert. I'm not afraid of crowds and people, I just don't LIKE people and often don't have the mental energy or patience to deal with them.
I have outdoors hobbies, but I'm not super social when doing them. For example, I motorbike, but actually ride the thing instead of riding a little way and then stopping at a bar to chat.

I'll add you on discord, but you're on the wrong continent to actually date you.
Although if you come to britain, I'll put you on the back of my motorbike and we can explore some country roads together.
>>
File: chart.png (1MB, 4128x3594px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
1MB, 4128x3594px
Too lazy to fill out the entire thing but ehh here it is.
>>
File: 20170820_213137.jpg (948KB, 1770x3040px) Image search: [Google]
20170820_213137.jpg
948KB, 1770x3040px
>Their gender
Cismale or very good 100% dom ftm

>Their age
25-40

>Their height
5'6"-6'1"

>Their body type
Not scrawny, not fat, no manboobs

>Their race/nationality
White or latino

>Their personality
Trustworthy, honest, sense of humor, easy going, not clingy or super emotional

>Their interests
Don't really care, as long as they're not crazy into religion, fitness/diet, or politics

Really rough, kinky, perfect sex

I'm friendly, anxious, blah blah. Bottom in bed

Pic of me.

>Optional contact
If someone asks I'll give out my trash email.
>>
File: 1496632748434.png (268KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1496632748434.png
268KB, 361x691px
>>8785977
>doesn't play vidya

why even bother lol
>>
>>8792467
post it bitch
>>
>>8790862
>tumblr filename
>ideal gf is literally just an edgy teenager
>>
>>8793445
Wow you seem like a fucking asshole.
>>
File: i h8 myself.png (3MB, 3828x4587px) Image search: [Google]
i h8 myself.png
3MB, 3828x4587px
updated one from a while ago~
>>
>>8794063
If you were to pick a character you most looked like from berserk who would it be?
>>
>>8793545
No
No one will respond and I'll feel even more undesired haha
>>
File: 1394324398878.jpg (45KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1394324398878.jpg
45KB, 272x153px
>>8794596
a much less buff or handsome Guts, but i honestly wish i could say Griffith
>>
>>8794667
i will, why else would i ask for you to post it
>>
>>8794677
I would say the same thing except I'd want to be Zodd.
>Tfw you will never be as big a guy as human Zodd
>>
>>8794806
i want zodd to be a big guy, for me
>>
>>8794864
Nice try Ted Cruz, the zodiac killer isn't going to get me!
>>
>>8794841
I'll be a big guy...for you
>>
File: 0e2.png (591KB, 674x615px) Image search: [Google]
0e2.png
591KB, 674x615px
>>8795859
a-anon, i....
>>
>Their gender
female identifying
>Their age
18-28
>Their height
4'10>6'2
>Their body type
healthy, not dangerously skinny or dangerously overweight
>Their race/nationality
Anything
>Their personality
honest, introverted, fan of outdoors, likes animals
>Their interests
Anything except being a furry goes as long as they are passionate about it (bonus points if you can play an instrument, i find musicians really appealing)
wake up cuddling, I cook some breakfast and then we spend the day out at the zoo/mountains, go out to a restaurant and then when we come home we cuddle by the fireplace until bed time
cis male, masc, introverted but not beta, sporty, 6'0, bearded, blue eyes conservative but not alt-right, believe in monogamy hint of irish accent, but not much left of it anymore
happy to give it away if contacted
>Optional contact
[email protected]
>>
>>8794864
>Julio (818) 9l8-3924
I hope you're real.
You're gorgeous!
Post moar pls
>>
>>8794063
You need to add your 4 digit tag to your discord anon or no one can contact you! (Like me)
>>
File: 1493980473920.png (1MB, 4128x3594px) Image search: [Google]
1493980473920.png
1MB, 4128x3594px
i kinda ran out of patience at the end so i guess i can add lazy somewhere there too
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.