[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poldare.com - Can LGBT into politics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: web_noSound.webm (719KB, 1920x944px) Image search: [Google]
web_noSound.webm
719KB, 1920x944px
Let's be real, I'm shilling my project here since /pol/ and /biz/ told me to. I hope you will excuse me since there is a LGBT... flag out there.

Here's the url: http://poldare.com

It's a website for 1 on 1 anonymous political chat. I'm trying to spread it over various political positions in order to get it to point where it can sustain itself, and it needs more political positions in order to make it interesting.

Hope you like it. Also, it's still relatively new so I'm accepting advice.
>>
bumparino
>>
>>8785154
Loved the sample chat, statists btfo YET AGAIN
>>
>sometimes me or opponent randomly stop receiving each other's messages
>the scroll bar doesn't work
>timestamp messages, at least in the print option
>I want my text to come from the left too, the green background and different icon will still make it obvious who's me
>show when the other player is typing or has entered text
>play a sound when the opponent posts a message or concedes
>edit the page title (eg to "(1) Political Chat" like 4chan uses)
to show new messages
>hover text to say what clicking anything does
>>
>>8785154
Politics is fucking disgusting.

Politics is all a game beloved by people who expect the government to do things for them.

It's also a game planned out, refereed, and reported on in such a way to completely distord all sense of impact of anything being done under that umbrella.

Politics-afficianados are fucking bastards.
>>
>>8785154
>collectivist looks like certain "skeptical" jewtuber
I aprove
>>
>>8785154
You know we could have a different page on the same site where instead if picking politics you pick an LGBT.

Will you chat with an ace? A bi guy? A straight ftm? Who knows!
>>
>>8787961
ok kike
>>
>>8787910
>>the scroll bar doesn't work
It currently works with mouse scroll, and dragging on touchscreen (I do not recommend using touchscreens for this, for now)

>>timestamp messages, at least in the print option
Could do

>>I want my text to come from the left too, the green background and different icon will still make it obvious who's me
That is already planned.

>>show when the other player is typing or has entered text
Can't do before I get a dedicated server for this (need different software for that). Well, I mean I could do it right now without any changes, but it would wreck the overall light-weight functionality.

>>play a sound when the opponent posts a message or concedes
It already does. Literally.

>>edit the page title (eg to "(1) Political Chat" like 4chan uses)
Will do.

>>hover text to say what clicking anything does
Will do.
>>
Also, DO NOT refresh queues.

I see people do that often (they wait for 30 sec, think something is wrong and hit refresh). The issue is that on some browsers you make a new queue while the old one ISN'T deleted. If you do this often enough, people will end up in chatroom you abandoned.

But I know I'm typing this in vain. It literally says so in the queue, people just can't be bothered to read 3 lines of text.
>>
>>8787961
Aka "don't get into politics goy, only we can make decisions for you!"
>>
File: newstuff1.png (54KB, 880x708px) Image search: [Google]
newstuff1.png
54KB, 880x708px
Added some new stuff. Pic related, and some other things.
>>
aw flower i didnt mean to exit the browser, sorry dude
>>
File: Untitled-1 copy2.jpg (16KB, 272x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy2.jpg
16KB, 272x240px
>>8785154
cute presentation! could make the colors less boring and add some anime girls to make it even better

oh and replace the boring pol memes with sexual orientations and genders
>>
>>8789387
>could make the colors less boring and add some anime girls to make it even better
I do intend to add themes to spice it up a bit.

>oh and replace the boring pol memes with sexual orientations and genders
I can make a dedicated website for that.
>>
>>8788817
>>8789028
>If you don't get behind trannies pouring into politics, you're a kike
>and don't forget that if we just chant kike enough, it'll magically make things go our way than any kikish satanic convoluting together of more than two thoughts
>>
bumparino
>>
Add centrist pls
>>
File: bHU3B72.jpg (805KB, 1680x2600px) Image search: [Google]
bHU3B72.jpg
805KB, 1680x2600px
>>8791670
Die in fire, Makronpawn.
>>
>>8791678
Centrist as in a neutral party not just radical deviations of the political compus
>>
>>8785154
>1 on 1
People there don't seem likr much of a challenge, 2 on 1 would kind of feel more even.
>>
>>8792367
What team are you?
>>
>>8792471
Why, anticipators of the happening!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.