[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any MtFs on HRT regret sterilizing themselves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

I'd start HRT asap if it weren't the fact that I'd be chemically castrating myself in the process. I know I can always spermbank, but I don't have anywhere near enough money to do that.

I'm just scared of regretting forfeiting my ability to ever procreate or making it so I have to call up a spermbank any time I decide to have offspring
>>
>>8785107
For me my sperm count just ebbs and flows, I've been on and off hormones since I was 16 so yeah not nearly as much as a big deal for me.
>>
No. Fuck breeders and fuck breeding.
t. antinatalist pro
>>
>>8785107
I don't care, I hate my genitals, I hope they die and shrivel up before ever being used by anyone
>>
>>8785107
I started HRT at 17 and had surgery at 21 without ever having sex, let alone children.

No regrets. If I want to have children I'll just adopt, hell it'll probably be better since I can avoid having a boy.
>>
>>8785137
>antinatalist
So...what? You're pro-extinction?
>>
>>8785167
Why don't you want a boy
>>
>>8785174
Because I don't think I'd be able to raise a boy.
>>
>>8785107
you can freeze your sperm you know
>>
>>8785189
But you should know how they think no offense and besides you will know what kid you want when you see them sex doesn't matter everyone deserves a change and boys are less likely to be adopted
>>
>>8785169
>Making it sound like a bad thing
I'll have you know I am pro-HUMAN extinction. You do realize the world can revolve around without humans just fine?
>>
>>8785107
tbqhon nope
>>
>>8785219
antinatalists are always this autistic fucking kek
>>
>>8785107
Nah. Physically I welcome the atrophying of my penis cause it's validating in a weird way. I like that it's gotten more feminine alongside me. And emotionally I've always seen our role in society as being caregivers for orphans so no big loss.
>>
>>8785107
No regrets. Started HRT at 21, late 40s now. I'm an androphile anyway and the opportunity to use frozen sperm just wasn't there. I'd probably have been a shitty mother anyway.
>>
>>8785270
>Breeder thinks his ability to shit out more of his kind is something to brag about
Just a reminder to a clueless breeder like you that your breeding endeavors are utterly futile.
>>
>>8785302
>mother
But it's made of your sperm like you would be a female father
>>
>>8785334
>you would be a female father
Only if the kid is male otherwise it doesn't matter, she would still pass down her X chromosome like females do.
>>
>>8785334
Who cares? If I had a husband and were raising a child with him I'd be in the mother role. It's all academic at this point and at my age I'm not going to be adopting either.
>>
>>8785107
Nope. If I were cis, I would have gotten a tubal ligation anyway, just to avoid having to abort in case of rape. Kids just ruin your life. Saw too many friends sink after they got pregnant.
>>
>>8785364
> tfw ywn pass down your mitochondrial dna to your offspring

Why bother reproducing at all?
>>
>>8785169
Might as well be pro-extinction, we'll probably not make it another 150 years, if even that.
>>
>>8785214
>I know I can always spermbank, but I don't have anywhere near enough money to do that.
>>
File: feel assault.png (511KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
feel assault.png
511KB, 920x720px
>>8785219
>>8785315
Chickenshit lightweight!
>>
>>8785107
lol no I hate kids
>>
the only thing i regret that i didn't get ability to born and raise child myself :^)
>>
>>8785107
I felt much the same way as you. I sperm banked then started HRT. I ran out of money at one point and couldn't pay to keep my sperm so they discarded it.

I was 3 months in when I did my second sample and I barely got a thing out of it. It was basically clear and the place I went to agreed it was probably too late for me but they'd hang on to it just in case I could afford IVF treatments in future (only need a few good sperm for that, not the millions you need for natural conception).
>>
>>8786954
banking sperm is a waste of money anyway. Only lasts 10 years and transitioning will likely fuck up your life so badly that the likelihood you'd have your shit together and be at the point of wanting a kid is not going to happen within that timeframe.
>>
>>8787123
I wonder what percentage of mtfs who bank sperm ever use it? I'm thinking the percentage is pretty low.
>>
>>8785107
I was sterile pre hrt. Couldn't even produce semen. It's whatever tho.
>>
i don't think my children will grow up free. most likely grow up needed moses to save them from this degenerate modern world.
so good luck enslaving my non existent genetics.
>>
File: whytrapsarentgay.png (947KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
whytrapsarentgay.png
947KB, 1024x768px
>>8785107
I knew I likely couldn't afford to bank my sperm long-term, so I decided not to. Motherly instincts kicked in pretty fast after starting HRT and I get kinda sad whenever I think of how I'll never get to be a mother.
>>
>>8785137
This this this
>>
>>8787265
you can still be a mother anon :) there are lots of kids out there in need of a family
>>
>>8787224
Honestly I sometimes wish I'd been sterile like that so I wouldn't really have much of an excuse for hesitating to transition
>>
>>8785107
No. Reproducing is pointless waste of time and money.
>>
File: Joe (2).png (467KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Joe (2).png
467KB, 500x600px
>>8785107
The mentally ill shouldn't reproduce.
Nip those bad genes in the bud.
>>
I never wanted children or even a family seeing how my own parents broke up
but its really sad, if I could be a mother I would've had children, no question
>>
>>8789396
What about someone who just has ADHD or OCD? Should they reproduce?
>>
There's some evidence transgenderism might be heritable, and I wouldn't want to force anyone else to deal with this pain.
>>
>>8785107
I only like guys and getting erections was pretty distressing to me so I actually don't care very much about being sterile. I never planned to use it in the first place.
>>
File: mommie-dearest.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mommie-dearest.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>8789412
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ksk_ko_6g
>>
>>8785107
Who cares? Just use your husbands sperm.
>>
I started HRT without giving a fuck about storing sperm because the whole idea makes me sick. I hate my genitals and the fact that I could make sperm, so why would I create a disgusting reminder of that? I don't like women and who ever I'm with can donate the sperm if needed, instead of using a vile symbol of my disgusting masculinity that should never have been able to exist in the first place.
>>
Not really, if I'm gonna have kids I'll be taking in orphans. Caring for a lost child would fill me with more joy than spawning my own desu
>>
every time i skip spiro, my disphoria comes back.
i'm ready to cut them off.
>>
>>8789659
But I like grills
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.