[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

Really makes you think.
>>
This clearly illustrates the difference between LGBT on one side and QIAAP++ on the other side.
>>
>>8783699
What's wrong with "child drag queens"?
>>
>>8783711
>being a pedophile
>>
>>8783699
>the right to marry and adopt
>the right to sex change
Wrong order. The second is both far more important and predates the first.

This comic is erasing trans history and creating an LGB>T narrative.
>>
>>8783711
What's right with them?
>>
File: 2017-04-12-898750.jpg (436KB, 1000x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-12-898750.jpg
436KB, 1000x1040px
>>8783711
Little boys are *supposed* to grow up to be castrated numale straight guys and AIDs ridden gay men, male-socialization is only natural. Right?
>>
>>8783711
Imagination is the devil, anon.
Children should be harshly beaten until they stop desiring such foolish playacting and behave like miniature adults with the righteous fear of God in them.
>>
>>8783747
>>
File: 1503713743724.jpg (561KB, 1432x2020px) Image search: [Google]
1503713743724.jpg
561KB, 1432x2020px
>>8783714
>strawman

>>8783723
>deflecting

>>8783747
>projecting

>>8783750
>extremist trolling
>>
>>8783714
Why should children be forced to be gender conforming?

>>8783723
They're free to express themselves as they wish.
>>
>>8783779
Are there any pictures like this for ftm?
>>
>>8783812
Drag queens are performers. And drag culture is anything but appropriate for children.
>>
>>8783750
imagine being such a lonely and pathetic person you convince yourself there's an omnipotent being with you constantly and beating your kids till they submit to your crazed fantasy
>>
>>8783841
I assumed they didn't mean it literally, but in reference to cross-dressing.
>>
>>8783823
Just do a regular guy workout routine but no legdays
>>
as a gay guy I'm absolutely against adoption

The whole born this way thing is trash and its most likely imprinted during early development. I know a lot of you would like to have kids and then have them be gay so you can feel good about yourself but you need to realize we ARE an aberration, homosexuality is not natural and is a glitch in an electrochemical computer put together by pure chance that most of the time works mostly okay. What we are is due to bugs.

The only thing thats immoral is to persecute people acting out of the norm if they are not hurting anybody but dont assume you will get all the things straights do.
>>
>>8784896
You realize all variety in lifeforms are the result of "glitches"?
>middle school levep understanding of the universe
Not even once
>>
>>8784896
LMAO
he actually thinks your born gay or imprinted during early development. litterally rolling right now. its because your parents were retards and didnt tell you to not put a dick in your ass. your in sin thats it lol
>>
>>8784896
There is no programmer. There is no intended behavior. There is only chance. Life itself is an aberration of chance.
>>
Toddlers and Tiaras and child pageants is basically little girl drag. Crazy showmoms have put their sons in those things so it's not a novel idea
>>
>>8784858
>advising someone to skip leg days
That's just cruel, anon.

>>8784896
Well, it's certainly not just genetic. Prenatal hormones clearly play into it as well, and that's still an effect you're born with. Epigenetics probably play a part, so that's post-birth. The stat I've heard is something like 20% of trans people have a shift or change of sexual orientation on HRT - I was one of them (and no, I don't believe it was due to repression or internalized homophobia or whatever), so I believe that some people's sexuality is more mutable than others. I don't think at this point that we REALLY know how sexual orientation develops, but yeah. I don't think we're entirely "born this way" either.

That said, I think the bigger problem is that children suffer without either the early nurturing from a mother and the later discipline of the father. I don't believe children should be allowed to be adopted into families where they won't have one of each. I don't believe at all the studies that say children of gay parents are just as healthy as children of straight parents - that runs contrary to all the other data we have on the effects of missing one gender of parent.
>>
>>8784962
>that runs contrary to all the other data we have on the effects of missing one gender of parent.
Maybe that just comes down to missing a parent.
>>
File: 1503676001525.png (327KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1503676001525.png
327KB, 512x512px
>>8783711
my only annoyance of it is that it's quite sexualised tbqh and an annoying culture

but I don't have anything against kids wanting to express themselves or wear make up or anything like that, they have every right to do so and will probably come out better in the long term mentally rather than repress it all their lives like previous generations did.
>>
>>8784990
Yeah I agree about the "don't sexualize fucking children" part
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451408472850.jpg (38KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451408472850.jpg
38KB, 500x757px
Toddlers in tiaras comes to mind.
>>
>>8784896
It's actually got something to do with the mother's estrogen levels while you're in the womb so yes, you are born this way.
>>
>>8784928

there is no programmer but there certainly is intended behaviour - the extension of the species

the glitch is so persistent because of the way sexuality must be put together in humans, it arises and some get offspring even despite it, some don't at all

That in itself is a pretty sure indicator its not being set up at the genetic hardwire level
>>
>>8785097
>there is no programmer but there certainly is intended behaviour - the extension of the species
That's just a coincidental result.
>>
>>8785097
>the glitch is so persistent because of the way sexuality must be put together in humans

This is the core of your bullshit. I bet you haven't read a single scientific article in your life.
>inb4 "I have 3 PhDs in gender studies"
>>
>>8783720
>Wrong order. The second is both far more important
it's literally not even important at all

you want it

in no way do you NEED it
>>
>>8785166
in the same sense that clinically depressed people don't need anti-depressants
>>
>>8785180
it's called don't trap yourself with (((anti-(((depressants))))))
stop fapping and start liviing!
>>
>>8785166
>you want it
>in no way do you NEED it
Couldn't the same be said of gay marriage and adoption rights though?
>>
>>8785180
[citation needed] on trans brains having a chemical imbalance that is fixed by HRT in an analogous way to depression and anti-depressants.
>>
>>8785166
>it's literally not even important at all
The comic is literally titled "Evolution of LGBT(+)". You can't say mammoths predated dinosaurs in a natural history textbook and bitch when people say you're wrong.

>you want it
>in no way do you NEED it
It is literally the issue of trans. Gay marriage is the trans bathrooms of gay people. Criminalization of all homosexuality would be a real example of a gay issue comparable to sex changes.
>>
>>8785257
It's not healthy for a girl to have male hormone levels, or vice-versa.
>>
>>8785097
Just because the blind watchmaker's watch still tells the time doesn't mean it shouldn't find a more useful purpose.
>>
>>8783699
Notice how it is only women asking for the million genders and child drag queens, most of which are cishet women who are blinded by their female privilege and use LGBT(+) as a way of putting on a mask of oppression that they can easily take off without any real consequences. Cishet women do this shit because they like policing communities, especially communities they don't belong to like the LGBT community.
>>
>>8785257
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2009.03625.x/abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24344788
https://mayoclinic.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/hormonal-therapy-and-sex-reassignment-a-systematic-review-and-met
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/23553588_Long-term_Assessment_of_the_Physical_Mental_and_Sexual_Health_among_Transsexual_Women
http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/25690443

Transitioning correlates with an improvement in mental health and a reduction in dysphoria. Deteriorated mental health and gender dysphoria correlate with suicide. By transitivity, assuming that gender dysphoria and deteriorated mental health contribute to people being suicidal, improving mental health and reducing gender dysphoria reduces suicide risk.
>>
>>8783699
Yeah, it should have stopped at panel 2. Panels 3 and 4 are the Q+'s doing and needs to be disavowed asap.
>>
>>8785274
>ignoring the question AND no source
>>
>>8785336
So you think there's nothing wrong with injecting cis people with cross-sex hormones?
>>
>>8785305
Why do you say cishet women are the problem when women in general are the problem. By saying only cishet you forget that lesbians and transwomen are horrible people.
>>
>>8785379
[citation needed]
>>
>>8785346
So you can't back up your claim?
>>
>>8783699
This entire board depresses me. I can't stop getting disillusioned with my identity as a gay person
>>
>>8785448
Your identity is Anon. Not "that queer over there". If everyone knows you as just the gay dude then you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: 1480737131204.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480737131204.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>8783699
I've literally never seen someone talking crap like "there's 60 genders" or "child drag queens".

I'm an artist myself so I know that this took at least one hour to make. Do people really spend that much time hating on strawmen? For what purpose?
>>
>>8785125
I am currently working on getting my masters desu anon
>>
>>8785683
This
>>
>>8785769
In gender studies? Lord have mercy
>>
>>8783710
Its really not fair to lump Intersex people in with these groups you're mocking. Like, intersex rights are mostly "Hey stop doing non-consensual surgeries on us when we are infants" "stop discriminating against us in sports and stuff for things we have literally no control over whatsoever" "maybe let us choose which sex/gender we think is right for ourselves instead of coercing us into taking medications and having surgeries to force us into whatever mold you arbitrarily want us to be"
and also "stop treating us like freaks, abominations or ""anomalies"", or "curiosities" just because our bodies are a bit different, we're still people for fuck's sake"

Of course a lot of intersex people end up being grouped with trans people or at least seen as gender-non conforming whether we transition or not, and get a lot of the same nasty treatment that other LGBT people get even if we don't personally consider ourselves gay bi or trans.
>>
>>8785828
They literally are anomalies and abominations though.
>>
>>8785828
Those are basically the same issues as trannies so fair enough.
>>
>>8784896
Even if being gay was entirely determined by post-natal environmental conditions and an "abberation" as you call it, why would it be a bad thing?

People in society are treated worse for being gay, yes, but this isn't because being gay is somehow inherently bad, its because of prejudice and hate on the behalf of other people, which also affects groups that are unambiguously genetically determined (ethnic/racial groups), so it clearly isn't a "natural" consequence of being gay.

Even if being gay is actually a choice (despite all evidence being to the contrary) it still wouldn't be a bad thing. Humans are in no danger of "not having enough children" being a reason for our decline, we have roughly a million times more people than what is Absolutely needed to perpetuate a species (not that im encouraging population control or anything, merely noting that "reproduction" is not really something any one induvidual needs to be morally concerned about, even if half the population was gay we would still be at very little risk of "under-reproduction").

I'm not saying that being gay in and of itself is a a good thing, but there is really no way to argue its a bad thing.
>>
>>8785683
Why does everyone say this? Being gay is literally who I am. Just like straights are straight. Am I not supposed to tell people that I'm gay when we meet? What's the fucking point then?
>>
>>8785832
abomination means something that deserves disgust and hatred. Why do intersex people deserve that?

And when I say anomaly, I mean it in a speific sense, which is why I quoted it. If you mean anomalous as in "possessing physical traits that are different from those in the majority of the population, possibly derived from a mutation or otherwise unforeseen factor" then yes we are anomalous, but then so are people with heterochromia, red hair, or freckles. Even having blue eyes started as a mutation.

What I mean by anomaly, is the way intersex people are treated by the medical establishment and often other establishments as well. We are treated as we "need to be fixed' as if the very fact that we are different in usually harmless ways means there is something "wrong" or "dangerous" about us. Intersex athletes are treated like we are somehow cheating just because our bodies are naturally different, we are treated as terrorist threats because we have different body parts, etc. Medical practioners sometimes will refuse to treat us for unrelated things, because our bodies are "so anomalous" that they can't possibly deal with it.
>>
>>8785744
The biggest examples I've seen of people putting children in showy and excessive roles would be shit like toddler's and tiaras- which is far from being an lgbt thing.
>>
>>8785443
What exactly do you want me to back up? I'm explaining why it's absurd to think that male and female brains do not respond differently to body chemistry.
>>
>>8786344
If you forgot what I called bullshit on, the posts are just up the thread for you to re-read.
>>
>>8783723
Drag queens/kings are satire of uptight, dogmatic notions of gender.
>>
>>8786429
Source?
>>
>>8787074
I mean, not that anon but that's the opinion of most drag queens, though some also do it to express their gender fluidity, some do it because they think its like worshipping femininity or some shit, and others just want to party and get money easy. In reality people do drag for a lot of reasons but a lot of them come back to breaking gender roles in some way.
>>
This thread is dumb. Drag isn't even real LGBT. It's purely the glorification of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1479540930886.jpg (25KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479540930886.jpg
25KB, 425x320px
>>8783747
>"numale"
>/pol/back detected
>>
>>8783699
Fuck you if you don't respect someone's gender identity no matter what age or gender they are.
>>
>>8783750
>tfw no neovicky dad to stunt your self expression but then make you grateful as he helps you become an adult and debut in society with panache and grit
>tfw no sipping cherry a friday afternoon in your office while reflecting on the good and bad aspects of life
>>
>>8784896
Fuck off gay traitor
If you even are gay sounds like a false flag post
>>
>>8783699
>look up this artist
>it's some deluded hispanic who is obsessed with "fightin da SJWs" to a mentally impaired degree
What a waste of a cute art style.
>>
>>8783710

No, it shows the difference between LGB and TQIAP$(silent f)PP+

Trannies don't know when to stop pushing for more shit because they are NEVER satisfied with their 'transition'. If they can just force everyone to play along with their fantasy in more and more retarded ways, THEN they will 'really' achieve the impossible by becoming the opposite sex.

We're basically letting a bunch of schizophrenics dictate how society should operate.
>>
>>8788330
Pray tell us one thing, kind sir.

How is it that a fraction of a fraction of people who literally have no voting power (and many of which can not vote at all yet) managed to 'dictate your society'?

Are you all that incompetent, or perhaps are you blaming the wrong individuals?
>>
>>8788273

>gay traitor

Lmao, I fuck men, thats it. I'm an exclusive bottom too. Not like I'm ever going to identify with the bunch of histrionic freaks your "community" has become.

Straights are obviously normal and what humanity was meant to be and no amount of mental acrobatics will change it. Their business is to make and raise new people. We cant do that, shouldn't do that and 90% of fags would be a complete disaster at being a parent. This isn't just a question of who you like to fuck, all sorts of mental shit come with homosexuality. If you lived this life you've seen it and you know it.

We belong in the night and out of sight cruising town for dick like vampires.
>>
>>8788353
>Gay slut bottom
I agree (you) shouldn't be a parent.
But that doesn't apply all gays.
Just you
And lesbians
>>
File: kys.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>8788353
Please don't include other people into your pathetic self loathing.
>>
>>8785307

> ignoring deaths from transitioning and suicide

There's no evidence that it helps long term. Trannies still have high suicide rates and comorbid mental conditions.
>>
>>8788353
>when you hate yourself this much
Oh hey milo, I didn't know you browsed /lgbt/
>>
>>8788337
Following that logic gays would never have the right to marry. Minorities depend on the majority's virtue signalling
>>
>>8785828
>Its really not fair to lump Intersex people in with these groups you're mocking.
I don't.
The I in QIAAP++ is created for dyed hair twats in unisex clothing and numales wearing skirts, it was never intended for actual intersex people.

In fact I'd gravely advise all intersex people to stay the hell away from these pretentious and downright insulting progressive activists.
>>
>being slightly less enthusiastic for sex changes
I see your support for these issues comes from a cis, straight, middle class position of "wanting to look good for your friends", like all pseudo-helpful people just trying to sabotage any real progress because if things really change you can't pretend to care about them for social brownie points.
>>
>>8788963
you forgot to add stop fapping start living™ again
>>
>>8783714
>implying drag is inherently sexual
>>
>>8783869
There is, they're just disillusioned by Christianity.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.