[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey guys so I have a story and I'm looking for advice on what I should do.
>be me
>be a little bi curious I guess
>have a gay family member
>family member invites gay friends over for reunion
>one person catches my eye, one of my cousins friends
>he looks like everything I've been fapping too
>really feminine appearance, really feminine sounds
>I say fuck it and go over, you only have one life
>start conversation with him, sounds even better in person, taken back a bit
>he's really funny, and doesn't care that I'm in the military
>women usually think your going to get blown up, instead of popular opinion that we get all the chicks because of the uniform
>I ask him out for dinner, didn't really make it a date though
>exchange numbers, had a good time
>on leave for a while longer, end up going out for the next week on and off
>go back to base, stay in touch
>end up having sex after I come back, it was honestly great
>talk about moving in together, eventually do
>he can pass as a women, funny because buddies think he's hot but don't know....lol
>friends know what I take a liking to sexually
>I honestly think I love him, and I think he loves me back
>I mean he's everything I ever wanted from a girl, he's somewhat a stay at home man lol I come home and he makes food, and pampers me
>its been 14 months, I am thinking about marriage but I don't know, I'm conflicted
>first I didn't think id ever end up in this type of relationship, in the sense that I want to have kids
>I'm conflicted in the sense that I have my traditional relationship with someone I love, he says he would love to have children with me one day, maybe get a donor or adopt
>but I don't I've sudden feel conflicted
>we usually talk about everything thats bothering us but I feel I want to have my head straighter out on the issue before I ring it up
>coming here asking questions usually helps
>even though most people are douchbags lol
>so what do guys?
>>
I meant to say
>but I don't know I sudden feel conflicted
>>
Ich honestly dont know. I feel like you found a partner whom you love alot and he loves you the same.
If you are already thinking about marriage it seems like you shouldnt let this person go?
For children you can still adopt or find a girl who'll carry it out *shrugs*

Ich dont see your problem, talk with him about what you are scared of, that's kinda how relationships work. You can depend in him and he can depend on you.
>>
>>8783676
yeah true, maybe I'm overthinking things
>>
>>8783676
my friend told me I could be getting cold feet, but idk
>>
bi guys should just stay with women
gee
>>
>>8783698
>>8783685
Marriage ist a big decision for some people and for others it's not worth talking about.
I think having a partner you love for the rest of your life is a nice feeling. I wont force you to do anything, you have to make a decision yourself.
I never got in your situation so strictly speaking i can't give you much advice.

>>8783703
That's kind of stupid
>>
>>8783728
yeah I just want that though, like have a partner be married a couple kids, white picket fence. now that I've typed this out and thought about I think my friend is right I'm getting cold feet, but I guess thats a good thing I suppose because I know the commitment that brings
>>
Visualize your future life, OP.
Not just the good times that your brain cherrypicks, visualize the bad times to, from start to end.
If you're ready to handle it, go for it but don't ever make threads like these again.
If you are conflicted on something, consult your partner and if you really can't do someone who's close... but not 4chan.
>>
>>8783796
Yeah I know, I woke up at around 6 am and just wanted to get reminisce with the story, really typing to myself actually if that makes sense, babe is asleep still, I'm getting off the computer and going for a walk, thanks guys or gals for the advice
>>
>>8783808
Have a nice day!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.