[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no no dyke moms to make you transition since childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

>tfw no no dyke moms to make you transition since childhood
>tfw no big lesbian sister from the other mother to protect you
>tfw no happy lesbian mothers because their trans daughter likes girls like their own mothers and her big sister
>>
>brainscan can detect trutrans
>trutrans kids adopted by dyke moms

this wont end in disaster.
>>
>>8783407
>tfw born to soon to be brainscan to detect trutrans and be adopted by dyke moms.
>>
fuck marry kill

go
>>
wouldn't dyke moms be more likely to be TERFs?
>>
>implying lesbians would enable a tranny's delusions
>>
>>8783432
you said it in the right order
>>
>>8783495
p. much this

i also bet they wouldn't appreciate their tranny son referring to them as "dykes"
>>
>>8783432
kill marry fuck
>>
>>8783401
I love my mom too much for that exchange. But if I was an orphan or my mom would be with another woman than count me in for dykes moms!
>>
>>8783401
>dyke moms support her transition
>still insist no "real" lesbian should be with her since she doesn't have a working vagina
>kid kills herself around the age of 20

Screenshot this.
>>
>>8783495
>wouldn't dyke moms be more likely to be TERFs?
Pretty much 100% of TERFs are lesbians so yeah.

I don't know, I'm kind of worried for a trans girl raised by two cis lesbians. I don't think they'll get her or really support her and that can cause major issues.
>>
>>8783761
>Pretty much 100% of TERFs are lesbians so yeah.
But less than 1% of lesbians are TERFs
>>
thats all well and good but LOOK AT THOSE WOMEN

they are AESTHETIC

/fa/ on SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>8783761
>Pretty much 100% of TERFs are lesbians so yeah.
lolno many date beta numales.
>>
>>8783767
>But less than 1% of lesbians are TERFs
Are you sure about that? TERFs are very wide spread, at least online. I've seen 100% TERF posts on tumblr (trans women are creepy male rapists that invade women's spaces, that kind of stuff) that get tens of thousands of notes, all the ones I've seen positive. Plus on this board 99%-100% of cis lesbians are TERFs and TERFs have a presence in feminist chapters in colleges and shit.

I've even seen TERF FtMs, there was that one FtM that was enrolled in women's only college that said MtFs shouldn't get to go there because "they were raised male". And that was in like NYT article or something.
>>
>>8783761
Political lesbians =/= lesbians.
>>
Maybe we do need to "drop the T" - have a trans rights movement that is separate from feminism and separate from LGB*.

These people are the enemy, we need to stop pretending we can just say 'intersectional' and get them to defend us.
>>
>>8783804
>Plus on this board 99%-100% of cis lesbians are TERFs
Doubt that. It's more likely they're just annoyed at autistic 4chan transbians shitting up their threads with tranny shit all the time.
>>
>>8783848
>Doubt that
Right, all the TERF shit that lesbians post and them literally having a different general than trans girls (with zero tolerance policy for trans girls in cisles general AND a discord you apparently have to send your CV to to prove you're cis) is definitely the proof that... they're not TERF?

That's like saying /pol/ isn't racist, wtf?
>>
>>8783401
thats a cute family.
>>
>>8783878
A TERF is a radical feminist. Not all people who are sick and tired of creepy 4chan transbians are radical feminists.

The reason they wanted a separate general in the first place was because the transbians on this board kept using their general as another place to talk nonstop about trans things and make it all about them.
>>
>>8783730
The feminist dykes who trans their sons aren't the feminist dykes who are TERFs.

Like, why would TERFs even do that?
>>
>>8784060
They don't have to be full on TERFs to hurt the kid. Lots of lesbians, probably most lesbians, don't hate trans women but there is always that "we don't hate trans women but... " and that can hurt her just as much.

Like implications that she's lesser than or that she shouldn't hope for a girlfriend because she's trans. It's really common among cis lesbians that actually support trans women.

Most cis lesbians are way way more comfortable dating trans men than trans women, in my experience.
>>
File: 1502995586037.jpg (67KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1502995586037.jpg
67KB, 500x667px
>>8784302
Maybe that's because lesbians generally don't care how masc/femme you are as long as you have a vagina
Like the penor thing is just a huge dealbreaker t b h
>>
>>8783495
No, you're thinking of repressed FtMs
>>
>>8783848
>they're just annoyed at autistic 4chan transbians shitting up their threads with tranny shit all the time.

It's almost always them who bring up tranny shit in those threads, makes them unbearable tbqh, what happened to just talking about how much you like girls? No real lesbian thread on this board.
>>
File: 1503781154638.jpg (14KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1503781154638.jpg
14KB, 323x323px
>>8784330
you should go see what /clg/ is like. they don't require a chromosome scan to post so as long as you don't tran it up you can talk about liking girls n problem
Right now they're talking about the hurricane in Texas, and using instant food to make gourmet food. Comfy
>>
>>8784342
>they don't require a chromosome scan to post
To be clear, chromosome scan is required to join the discord.
>>
>>8784385
Be real though, most of the transbians on this board are autistic /r9k/ types and what kind of woman, lesbian or not, would want them creeping on their discord chat?

It's like how /cgl/ freaks out over male posters but doesn't actually hate men irl. They hate autistic 4chan men.
>>
>>8784385
Why not just let them have the discord? Why do you even want to talk to terfs?
>>
>>8784399
I don't I'm just pointing out what kind of people they really are since TERFs itt started using the ol' "unless we're literally killing trans women we're not TERFs we just don't want creepy men in our group. But remember we're not TERFs" defense.
>>
>>8783401
thatisautistic
>>
>>8784393
>Be real though, most of the transbians on this board are autistic /r9k/ types

Most of *everyone* on this board are autistic /r9k/ types. And by "this board" I mean 4chan.
>>
>>8784385
I thought it was just a voice test?
>>
>>8784535
Whats wrong with being a terf? I'm a cis lesbian and I would never make the claim I'm not a terf.
>>
>>8784576
A lot of TERFs don't like being called TERFs for some reason.

Like >>8784393
>>8784399
>>8783910
>>8783848
>>8783767
>>
>>8784594
It's because they're too special snowflake to be normal RFs. They want you to worship their uniqueness with a bespoke name for every individual TERF.
>>
>>8784600
Grunhilda the Trannyslayer
>>
>>8784594
Because "TERF" is a thought terminating cliche used to discredit our "transphobic" views without discussion and make threats of physical violence towards us. terfisaslur.com
>>
>>8784594
Three of those posts were mine and I'm an ftm, also I'm not a TERF or radfem for that matter.
>>
File: 1503280827744.jpg (34KB, 626x717px) Image search: [Google]
1503280827744.jpg
34KB, 626x717px
>TERFS are worse than Satan, fucking fat dykes exclusionary cunts gas them all REEEEEEEEE
>Wait why won't they invite me into their spaces and suck my girldick? RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8783401
I really want a pair of moms to take me away from my genetic parents and tell me that im not worthless and help me become [spoiler]soft butch[/spoiler]
>>
>have loving accepting parents
>still shut them out and repress

guess im actully male
>>
>>8784801
>their spaces

The fact that you claim ownership and control of spaces meant for all women is the problem.

The fact that you say lesbians who are okay with trans women are "bisluts" is the problem.

You do not have the right to speak for all cis women and exclude trans women on their behalf.
>>
>>8784822
No! Remember that AGPs suffer from extreme repression!
>>
cis les here, will these moms tag team me if i lie and tell them i'm a pansexual nonbinary liberal feminist?
>>
>>8784644
>Because "racist" is a thought terminating cliche used to discredit our "racist" views without discussion and make threats of physical violence towards us. infowars.com
>>
>>8785089
I'm not claiming ownership of shit. I'm just saying that if you try to force yourself on people who hate you for forcing yourself on them, you'll have a bad time. Leave the terfs alone. Plenty of cis lesbians don't give a fuck what's in your pants but some do and you have to respect that
>>
>>8783804
Pretty sure. Lesbians are known for being libs just like the overwhelming majority of all legbutts.
>>
>>8785156
it's not called /terfgen/
>>
>>8785145
This. TERFs basically try to pass themselves off as the gender equivalent of "race realists"
>>
>>8785201
It's obvious that to a trans woman, any cis women who wants to not talk about trans issues constantly is a terf
>>
>>8785245
Yah that's why the mixed les gen, where trans issues weren't allowed to brought up, had transbians constantly calling cisbians terfs
wait nvm that didn't happen
>>
>>8785201
Someone should let them know that!
>>
>>8785255
Well if it was such a utopia why don't you just make another mixed Les gen and shut the fuck up then? Who's stopping you from posting in any thread, or making any thread? It's just an anime imageboard and you're acting like a tranny Rosa Parks over here.
>>
>brown kid raised by white big lesbian mom and her cop gf after she ditched her black bf shortly after my birth
>abusive household, eventual breakup in my teens
>fuck men to cope
>become trans
>get with a cis girl
and so the cycle continues
jk im sterile. It's not all it's cracked up to be, OP.
>>
>>8783401
the moms have already split up. bet you a million dollars this girl will grow up to be a stripper.
>>
>>8783432
marry kill fuck
I don't want to kill the child, but I also don't want to fuck it
>>
>>8785323
It wasn't active enough because everyone just went to their own fucking tree house lol
>>
mom's are very important, a mothers love is extremely powerful
>>
>>8784782
>I'm an ftm
FtMs that hate and advocate against trans women deserve a special place in hell.

At least cis dykes have an excuse, you're just piece of shit.
>>
>>8789217
I don't advocate against transwomen. Just the creepy AGPs who don't know how to fuck off and leave cis lesbians alone, giving all trans people a bad name.

Think Riley Dennis and 4chan transbian types.
>>
>>8789386
even transbians aren't bad so long as they understand that the vast majority of cisbians will not be attracted to people with a penis, girl or not. It isn't a girldick, it's just a dick
>>
>>8789386
>Propping up Blanchard's weird taxonomy isn't anti-trans
>>
>>8789391
I didn't say -all- transbians are bad, I'm speaking against the ones who are creeps and are stubborn about it.
>>
>>8789408
my bad, missed the word "creepy" in your comment
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.