[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEING LONELY AS /LGBT/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1501979060556.jpg (66KB, 1183x821px) Image search: [Google]
1501979060556.jpg
66KB, 1183x821px
What's the easiest and fastest way to get human contact

I'm not talking about sex, i need to fucking hug someone, hold hands a bit its been years since someone touched me holy shit i just want to cuddle and hug someone under the blankets in a cold night while we hear the rain falling outside and slowly fall to a comfy sleep

I don't care about the gender or sexuality of the person. Why is it so hard to have this kind of human contact? It seems like everyone only wants to have sex or something like that.
>>
iktf

Physical loneliness sucks and there's no easy way to resolve it without looking like you're seeking sex.

Sometimes I literally fantasize about holding hands with someone nice, as pathetic as that sounds. I haven't had any real human contact in a long time either.
>>
>>8782539
Are you tranny?
>>
>>8782539
your family -__-

to get any intimate with a stranger you nice need drugs like mdma
even hooking up for fucking most people dont want to cuddle
>>
>>8782539
stop being an autistic faggot who stays indoors all day.

want to meet someone? fucking go out.
>b-but i don't have friends to go out with
go by yourself and talk to people you meet at the bar or event you're going to, it's not hard.
>>
>>8782684
>just do it!
you norimes are really dumb
>>
>>8782575
Lets hold hands Anon ;-;
It's not pathetic, i do this too, physical loneliness is hell

>>8782584
Femboy

>>8782628
Besides my family... they're not really close, my mother does like me but i don't see my father often as he's always working and i'm studying

>>8782684
It's not working anon, only got some friends this way...

I only come home to eat, sleep and shitpost before sleeping... I have college during all the day and extra classes during the night... Ultra flamboyant fags avoid me because i'm too 'normal', normal people avoid me because i'm obviously a fag. Ftms hate me for some reason and i don't think there's mtfs here..
>>
>>8782723
Where are you from
>>
>>8782723

>Lets hold hands Anon ;-;
>It's not pathetic, i do this too, physical loneliness is hell

I'm not gay but I still think cuddling with a cute femboy would be an emotionally soothing and therapeutic experience.

Actually, the fact that I'm not gay might make it even better because there'd be no expectation of sex from either party.

I just want to be someone's little spoon.

I'm in the same situation as you are: to college and back every day with basically no human interaction in between. Fear of rejection keeps me from even trying to establish relationships (platonic or otherwise) in any sense.
>>
well op you can join this discord

https://discord.gg/mKjaa

I know discords don't really offer much in terms of physical affection, but they can really help if you want someone to tell you how much they want to hold onto you.
>>
File: that ultra creepy feel.jpg (32KB, 261x289px) Image search: [Google]
that ultra creepy feel.jpg
32KB, 261x289px
>>8782539
Start hating people.

If you lash out at people, others will wonder what's wrong and grab at you to try to pacify you. Just don't strike any of the taboos, and being mindful of that is double useful cause people will tend to appreciate your originality too.
>>
>>8782723
Germany so! College is rad I'm just going to be optimistic and well just hope for a strange or a charm mainly doesn't matter about sex just try to be a decent person or if all else fail be sneakly prick tundra man.
>>
>>8782539
GRUMMANCAT CAN BARELY DRAW HUMANS AND YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE
>>
>>8782766
>not "gay" toward a femboi
>on /tttt/
What kind of mysterious creature are you?
>>
>>8782723
Where are you from anon?
>>
>>8782825

How do you communicate in a discord? It's a bunch of people who already seem to know each other in a constant, chaotic stream of messages. How does a newcomer break in? How do you introduce yourself? How do you not speak out of turn?
>>
>>8786473
I dont really believe in 4chan discord lol... Usually I just look for ways to connect to people via pm
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (202KB, 958x1027px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
202KB, 958x1027px
meet people online and then meet up to fug. duh.
>>
>>8786562
Aka ways to get STDs and AIDS lmao
>>
>>8782825
>invite is invalid/expired
>>
File: 1488127417216.jpg (59KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488127417216.jpg
59KB, 846x1024px
Fully craving physical affection. Hand holding, cuddling, kissing, spooning, hair stroking. Feeling a warm body next to mine.

I'm so ridiculously lonely it hurts.
>>
>>8786757
wanna be friends?
Im so bored...
>>
>>8786562
a jew counselling people to fuck strangers, truly it's like pottery
>>
>>8786774
Ok
>>
>>8786831
my discord is #TadaMagic lol dont spam my discord or troll me plz
>>
>>8786859
mb #TadaMagic 3637
>>
>>8782852
what if you're not a woman?
>>
>>8786943
sorry went to dinner lol
im trans but I honestly wouldnt care if I were you lol
Otherwise it is kind of sexist... Again im just around to talk and befriend lol
>>
>>8782539
https://www.cuddlecomfort. com/

>>8782723
>femboy
u into neckbeards? ;)
>>
>>8787112
My point is that "lash out at people, and other people will try to comfort you and wonder what's wrong" doesn't work if you are (or present as) a man. They'll just think you're mangry and avoid you or call the cops. Only women can get randos to actually give a damn how they feel.
>>
PS >>8787168 >>8786943
I'm not OP in case you thought I was.
>>
>>8787168
I think you got the wrong person lmao
>>
Welcome to the age of technology and the death social skills.
>>
>>8782539
>What's the easiest and fastest way to get human contact

hookers
>>
I'll do it if you live in my city
>>
File: this.jpg (17KB, 387x196px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
17KB, 387x196px
>>8788467
>>
I wish I could hug everyone in this thread
>>
>>8786687
https://discord.gg/yAFy73q
>>
make lonely thread on new year eve, im sure some anon would sent you invite to their discord or skype
>>
>>8788583
wew lad. you are thirsty.

where?
>>
>>8788625
This is an odd server not sure what to make of it.
>>
>>8788625
I thought this was gonna be that one cuddle server
It was NOT the cuddle server
>>
>>8791124
I thought the same thing but it is a server for degeneracy and fapping, which is not all bad I guess.
>>
I got over the fact that Ill be forever alone, no hugs, no kisses, n o t h i n g
>>
>>8791197
I wonder if it would be easier having never experienced love, sex and relationships before.
After a few I got tired of the game and havn't even tried for years now it hurts but does not seem like the effort is worth it.
>>
>>8782539
Is there any real reason someone would want to do that with you? If you were someone else, would you want to be intimate (not sex) with you?

Learn that you don't deserve shit from life. Tough shit, yes. We all have to deal with that. I'm also a lonely overweight mother fucker, but I know the reason behind my loneliness, and it is my fucking behavior.

Are you willing to change your behavior in order to be wanted by someone else? If not, then your self-pity is just pathetic.

Watch some Jordan Peterson videos. Sort yourself out. Clean your room.
>>
>>8791209
~7 years ago when I hadnt felt as shitty about myself and was still functional
but I already forgot how it felt
>>
>>8791209
I'm at a point where a relationship would be a major and disruptive change to my life. Then if it goes bad, which it probably will, you have to deal with the pain of a breakup. I'm not sure it's worth it.
>>
>>8782539

Education was good for me, personally. However, I lack confidence so I haven't spoken to anyone from the course since it ended lol
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.