[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first find out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o1mueh0TiI1tr7hqvo4_500.png (230KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1mueh0TiI1tr7hqvo4_500.png
230KB, 500x375px
That your mother didn't have a penis?

According to classical psychological theory (Blanchard, Freund) autogynephilia is in fact entirely a process of the psychological scarring that occurs when one is betrayed by the reality of their mother not having a penis.

And since so many people on here talk about being AGP, I assume you all have vivid memories of when you first realized your mother didnt have a dick, seeing as how that is the most basic Freudian component of what being AGP even is. Please share.
>>
File: IMG_0176.jpg (52KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
52KB, 540x390px
LOL AGP TOTTALLY REKT
>>
>>8781487
my mother bathed with me as a kid so I never thought she had a penis, I wasn't even thinking about genitals as a kid, to me everyone was just a person and arbitrary looks made them a girl or a boy.
>>
I don't ever remember thinking that my mom had a dick. I remember thinking she peed out her butt.
I even brought it up with my guy friends once because of how weird it was that girls peed and pooped out of the same hole, and they all agreed with me.
>>
File: sha.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sha.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>8781658
An unfortunate number of other girls (yes, I mean cis ones) believe this too, at least until sex ed or menstruation, despite, common sense, rationality, and basically everything suggesting otherwise.
>>
Do you know?
>>
>>8781487
>admitting that Blanchardism is Freud tier
>>
>>8781487
I knew as long as I could remember. Same with my sister. I thought there was something wrong with me because I did have one.
>>
>>8781487
>Blanchard
>implying that quack is an important or foundational figure in psychology
Never have I been more upset that my last name is Blanchard.
>>
>>8781487
I never thought she did. I knew the difference between males and females.
>>
Same thought process that birthed "mothers cause schizophrenia"

Psychodynamics holds psychology back.
>>
>>8781487
Since I was very young I understand differences perfectly. I mean from around when I was 3. Still developed agp.>>8781543
>>
>>8782958
>I thought there was something wrong with me because I did have one.
>>
>>8781487
not my mother but girls in general
>be in garage with my brother (14), me (12) and redhaired girl (12)
>brother says "we'll show you ours if you show yours"
>she agrees
>we drop our pants and redhaired girl lifts her dress
>HOLY SHIT! she doesn't have a penis!
>I'm amazed (not surprising since no sex ed back then)
>few days later 16-year old neighbor girl is babysitting me
>"did you know redhaired girl doesn't have a pee pee?"
>she looks at me like I'm retarded
>"girls don't have pee pees anon"
>"you don't have one either?"
>babysitter takes me into bedroom and sits on chair
>tells me to kneel between her legs
>lifts her skirt and pulls her panties down
>sonofabitch. she doesn't have one either
>she asks me to kiss between her legs
>have no clue what I'm doing do kiss her pussy
>she holds my head and sort of grinds my mouth on herself
>tells me to go out and have some juice
>she comes out 5 minutes later flushed in the face
>tells me not to tell anyone what we did

tldr: learned girls don't have cocks and drank delicious OJ all in one afternoon
>>
>>8781487
>According to classical psychological theory (Blanchard, Freund) autogynephilia is in fact entirely a process of the psychological scarring that occurs when one is betrayed by the reality of their mother not having a penis.
Really? Source?
>>
>>8782482
>admitting that you are uneducated
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.