[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me this isn't what trans people really believe.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: u_wot_m80.jpg (483KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
u_wot_m80.jpg
483KB, 950x1307px
Please tell me this isn't what trans people really believe.
>>
>>8781343
Male in body and boy in gender are not mutually inclusive, so yes, naturally we believe it.
>>
>>8781343
Most transgirls would rather forget they have a penis.
>>
>>8781343
It's true. But you have to realize that they're mentally ill.
>>
>>8781343
No, this was written by a hon, grossly self-inserting as this young transitioner. Transgirls are much more complicated than this.
>>
>>8781343
We can change that with the operation you the male and the female have the same parts but ind different places that make different things for instance we would take the part you pee out of and put it deep into the vaginal orifice that's how mammals pee so any trans person is just a normal person though surgery does make you infertile sorry I like to make banter
>>
>>8781343
No I don't. "Girl's Penis" is fucking retarded. Only guys have penises. I think I'm still a guy but I'm choosing to live as a female to relieve gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8781343
this is exactly what i told my bf
>>
>>8782904
this
>>
>>8782904
You can't choose to "live as a female". That's as stupid as girl's penis. You don't "choose" your sex any more than you choose your sexual orientation.
>>
>>8782904
this mentality makes me sick, and the worst part is that it reflects on the rest of us
>>
>>8782904
You're a girl who think she's still a guy.
>>
>>8782988
?
>>
>>8782962
i can choose to live as whatever the fuck i want in 2017

go back to your Nazi LARP telling shit about what people can and can't pretend to do
>>
>>8781343
if a dick can be a girls part, then there'd be no gender dysphoria. Sorry to go all truTrans, but there wouldn't be any reason to transition if a person was comfy with their male traits
>>
>>8782891
They show hilarious self awareness in recent comics despite trying to use strawmen.
>>
>>8782904
>this amount of self hatred
You're not a guy but a trans WOMAN. Why do you have to be so hard on yourself?
>>
>>8783084
Hon detected
>>
>>8782962
Yes you can. You can actually live as a female but can't actually BE a female. There's a difference. I think of it as a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>8781343
some do, most don't. We're not a hive mind.

Sure, it's a girl's penis, because I'm a girl and it is, unfortunately, mine- but that doesn't make it any less of a boy part.

If it were a female sex organ, I probably wouldn't dislike it so much.
>>
If they weren't "boy parts" you wouldn't have dysphoria you little shit.
>>
>>8783704
A tranny can be ok with some male parts.
>>
>>8781343
100% semantics so I 100% don't care.
>>
>>8783759
Sure, some definitely can, not trying to deny that. Same as some can be happy with their height or shoulder width.
>>
File: 1503873893586.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1503873893586.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
>>8781343
>I seriously hope you trannies don't do this
>>
File: fixedAM9.jpg (202KB, 678x861px) Image search: [Google]
fixedAM9.jpg
202KB, 678x861px
>>8781343

>girl's penis
>>
>>8788051
>being trans is awesome
NO IT ISN'T YOU AGP FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8781343
>assigned male
It's not what trans people really believe.
>>
>tfw cisboy cursed with a girl's penis instead of a manly vag
>>
>>8782988
>>8783009
>>8783084
>someone sane makes a sane post showing a clear understanding of his problems
>deludors immediately appear to try to talk him into losing his grip on reality and joining them in miserable fantasyland
>>
>>8788051
Is it wrong that AM edits are some of the funniest shit I know?
>>
Who the fuck seriously thinks being trans is awesome? I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.