[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i have female features despite borning male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

Since im a kid i have female thighs and butt. At 12 years old my boobs grew a bit and i developped very late in puberty.
Am i intersexual or whatever shit simillar?
>>
>>8781119
xenoestrogens
>>
File: pu.png (1MB, 605x1105px) Image search: [Google]
pu.png
1MB, 605x1105px
>>8781119
At 17 i was extremelly thin and i had big butt tho.
>>
because frogs are turning gay
>>
File: 2.jpg (456KB, 859x1289px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
456KB, 859x1289px
>>8781127
Now
>>
>>8781119
Its no angle playing, my legs are like that.
>>
>>8781134
post more feet pics
>>
>>8781134
Left your choker on you stupid retard, you're a tranny
>>
>>8781119
Hey OP, post close ups of feet.
It's to uhh...see if your feet pass.
>>
I also have female like legs and bit of hips + gyno, small hands and bones, despite the fact that I'm tall. But to see real body shape I would habe to lose some weight. I also have had problems with gaining muscle. If I wouldn't be so hairy and balding I would also be worried about klinelfelters or smth
>>
>>8781119
You're kinda like me, a weird endocrine system. I have the soft voice of an 11-12 year old at 24. People think am a women over the phone.

I had a bit more gyno than usual, and some fem features. Didn't start to grow facial hair till 17. Your mom must of not knew she was pregnant,hid her pregnancy and took some birth control while you were the womb OP.

>>8781124
>xenoestrogens
It could be this also. Back then everything was flooded this stuff. Girls hit puberty at age seven now.
>>
>>8781119
Because god loves you? Why wouldn't you want female features?
>>
>>8781192
I didnt say i dont want them, im transgender.
>>
>>8781127
All ecotmorphs are always super thin it has nothing to do with being feminine.
>>
>>8781207
Im not thin actually
>>8781130
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (7KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.jpg
7KB, 200x187px
>>8781119
>pushing hips out like that to simulate "wide" hips even though they're narrow and dudely as fuck
>obvious wide shoulders
>big veiny dadfeet
Bro, you aren't nearly as feminine as you think.
>female thighs
I concede that tbhon.
>>8781127
>tiny pancake flat manbutt
Sure.
>>8781130
T W I N K H O N aesthetics.
>>8781134
>wide shoulders

All verbal abuse aside, you are pretty aight, kiddo. Just stop attention whoring and thinking like you are any special because professional bullies like me will always push you off the high horse to bring you back to reality, my man.
>>
>>8781242
Shes really cute desu, i think the only HON here is you, post body baby.
>>
>>8781242
Salty hon spotted
>>
>>8781119
you don't have fem body at all, but delusion of being intersex is common for people pre hrt
>>
>>8782045
pretty sure ops a fake. I saw those same pics posted a while ago by someone asking if they passed saying they were on mones for a while. Just like normal, lgbt shit on her and told her her forearms were manly and feet and hands were to big. I actually only remember this thread because me and my roomate were drunk and he said her ass was nice.

also, i went through the whole "thinking im intersex" phase. Like, i had prayed to be a girl once, and had a bad stomach ache for the next few days, and somehow convinced myself that i was having a period, and that the reason i have a small bladder and have to piss 5 times per glass of water is because i had a womb hidden inside me that my doctor would discover and everything would be amazing! and i would tell all my friends and coworkers i've always secretly been a girl! and they would tell me they always knew because it was obvious!!! and for some reason i would become super pretty after cutting off my testosterone!!!!

I even literally turned to blood magic at one point, and convinced myself the spell worked because shortly after carving a symbol into my leg, i developed a condition that has the side effect of reducing testosterone and sperm count.

Yea...real fun stuff.
>>
>>8781146
chokers arent a tranny thing, stop this meme
if you live in a cosmopolitan are you see hordes of cisgirls in chokers
>>
>>8782091
Sure next you'll tell us these "cis" girls are walking around with jars of pickles
>>
>>8782129
>getting your worldviews off of memes

lol @ at the one autist who stares down at everyone buying pickles at the supermarket waiting to shout tranny at the particularly depressed looking ones
>>
File: 1503259462216.jpg (11KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
1503259462216.jpg
11KB, 236x217px
>>8782079
>also, i went through the whole "thinking im intersex" phase.
tfw never went though the "what if i'm intersex" phase. Just another natal male.
>>
Humans have less sexual dimorphism than people think. HRT wouldn't work so well otherwise.

Also it's entirely possible your estrogen is naturally ramped for some reason.
>>
>>8782129
>>8782162
what is this pickle meme

i hooked up with a guy who was kinda non-binaryish who really liked pickles

im worried
>>
>>8782235
spiro makes you crave sodium. i don't like pickles myself.
>>
wew i know someone like you he's just turned 18 and passes better than some cis girls...and he's not trans just really fucking gay. 5'4, fem face, fem fat distribution, high voice, overall smol.

Meanwhile I'm here being 5'11 with huge feet and a deep voice.
>>
>>8782338
GL
Ask ur friend how he did it lmao
>>
>>8782340
won the fucking genetics lottery lol, at least people tell me my face is quite fem but I feel like my nose bridge is massive and makes me masc...
>>
Everybody in this this is an idiot and being trolled. The pics being posted is not OP but rather someone who is on hrt and has posted here before. Now its being reposted and used to troll you morons who actually believe this is a natal male lower body with no tampering what so ever

I swear most people on this site dont leave the fucking house and therefore have no grasp of reality.
>>
>>8782338
>...and he's not trans just really fucking gay.
H S T S
S
T
S
>>
>>8783246
So u are saying the person of the pictures is a cis female?
>>
>>8783246
My legs are naturally that way, you can see here that they have the same shape and im still in boymode
>>8781127
>>
>>8781119
ideal
>>
>>8781119
My body looks like similar and it's just from being skinny and out of shape. Probably eating lots of phytoestrogens as well.
I'm a cis gay guy, no hrt. I've never even considered intersex stuff, it's a pretty normal appearance for men that are a bit pudgy due to lack of exercise but aren't exactly fat. It's just skinnyfat. Have no idea why you guys are acting like op suddenly has a girlbod
>>
>>8784762
My legs are not normal cis male legs mate.
>>
>>8784762
>>
>>8785654
can you timestamp like anything. This is a bait thread otherwise.
>>
How can you look at legs and know if they're supposedly cis? I mean other than chiseled muscle and/or hair? Whats the tell?
>>
>>8785713
Fat distribution and hips shape
>>
Op you're hot
Make webms for other boards
>>
>>8785647
>>8785654
Dude, if thats really you you're like god-tier level of twink. You do look tall though, but I kinda dig lanky boys.
Where u at? Near central europe by chance?
>>
>>8785689
this
>>
>>8785689
These pics have been posted a few times on this board before, OP's just renamed the files
>>
>>8785647
Nah they're pretty normal for cis dudes. It's feminine sure, but hardly an indication of being intersex.
Your genitals would probably be noticeably different than cis guys if you were intersex. Plus if it was hormonal you'd have gyno
Having a feminine body is a godsend if you're trans though regardless of intersex stuff
>>
>>8786379
Im not gay boy, im a trans girl. I am from spain.
>>8786420
My legs are totally femenine, male clothes dont fit me because my thighs are too thick, my lower leg very skinny and my butt to thick too.
Im not intersex i think i only have good genetics and thats all.
>>
>>8786502
>Tranny
Too bad, you would've made the perfect femboy / twink. You on mones?
>>
>>8786420
>Your genitals would probably be noticeably different than cis guys if you were intersex.
Not necessarily.
>>
>>8786559
2 months on hormones
>>
>>8781119
>>8786675
Pretty good for 2 months on hormones. Don't you have facial hair? It's what cucked me the most, early in transition. Also how tall are you?
>>
>>8781119
You could be intersex. I never suspected myself to be but apparently I am, and similar to you.
>>
>>8787207
Yes i hate it
>>
>>8781326
>>8781331
Buttmad chasers/white knights defending their low hanging fruit of a waifu spotted.
>>
File: nostep.gif (111KB, 326x244px) Image search: [Google]
nostep.gif
111KB, 326x244px
>>8781129
Came here to post this.
>>
No you becimng fat
>>
>>8785647
they're fucking legs
unless they look OVERTLY muscular or slender, there's not much difference between men's and women's legs.
i'm a cis guy with a masculine frame and my legs look like that. hips are narrower, tho.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.