[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone want to be my online transbian gf provided that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x689px
Would anyone want to be my online transbian gf provided that they'd never see my hideous face?
>>
Anyone? :(
>>
Please, I'll pay you. u.u
>>
>>8781068
Me on the right
>>
>>8781068
Only on the condition that I see you at some point and that you be on hormones and theres a possibility of meeting in real life and cuddling.
>>
>>8781358
I am on hormones but I'm hideously manfaced. I would prefer never to be seen. And as far as meeting irl, I don't see why you would want to. I look like an ugly old man with a receding hairline.
>>
>>8781381
If Ive learned anything from this board its that no one has a healthy opinion of their own looks.
How old are you?
>>
>>8781068
I'm lonely enough to say yes...
>>
>>8781435
A couple years away from 30
>>
>>8781441
Contact info?
>>
>>8781448
>I look like an ugly old man
>a couple of years away from 30

Really? Thats it?
I AM thirty.
Unless you did an embarrassing amount of coke or you have a genetic disease you probably aren't that bad.
Maybe you need some perspective?
>>
>>8781463
I am a late transitioner and will never pass. Need I say more? Sure I have two eyes, a nose and a mouth, but so does a pig, yknow?
>>
>>8781478
Non-passing late transitioners can still be cute in their own way. I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think.
>>
>>8781497
So you have a hon fetish?
>>
>>8781478
Oh my god. You want to find an internet GF but you are making it impossible by being so supremely negative.
Im a late transitioner too.
Stop getting hung up on your appearance so much.
>>
>>8781513
Not a fetish, just able to find the cuteness in non-traditional looks.
>>
>>8781514
I'm a depressed neet and not very appealing. Sorry anon
>>
>>8781622
Just for that, Im going to become your GF and nag you into being a better person to yourself.
>>
>>8781643
Good luck with that
Jk
>>
>>8781650
Well it shouldn't be too hard if you cooperate.
So what are you into?
>>
>>8781800
Don't give up anon, you'll find someone.
>>
>>8781068
What's the point of wearing thongs like the girl on the right? They seem uncomfortable.
>>
>>8782964
Sexual appeal/like the feel of it/no other clean panties
>>
>>8782971
>like the feel of it
In what way? Wouldn't it feel like a constant wedgie?
>>
>>8783001
Sorta
>>
>>8781068

Why when you look nothing like either girl?

>tfw not thicc

Goddamn. Hopefully surgery will get me there.
>>
>>8783001
You don't really feel it once you get used to it. I think it's quite comfy actually. Feels like you're wearing nothing down there. Plain ones are good for panty lines. Fancier ones are for sexy times.
>>
>>8786916

>Plain ones are good for panty lines.

I wonder why some cis women don't seem to know about this kind of thing. Besides the panty lines, I've seen women wear backless tops or dresses with bras instead of using nipple covers

And why is it "panty lines" and not "panties lines," anyway?
>>
>>8789202
I guess some women just don't care. It comes off as tacky though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.