[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does LGBTQQI2SAA mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1478096338398.jpg (161KB, 723x958px) Image search: [Google]
1478096338398.jpg
161KB, 723x958px
What does LGBTQQI2SAA mean?
>>
Link http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Controversial-newsletter-compares-veterans-to-white-supremacists-441704493.html
>>
>>8781026

>>8781026
Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, 2 spirited, ?, Asexual, ?

I despise everything beyond the T and yet I knew almost all of them without using Google, should I be worried?
>>
>>8781026
>banning veterans from university because of muh feelings
>>
You know, it's illegal for employers to discriminate based on military status. Shouldn't it be illegal for universities to discriminate on the same factors?
>>
>>8781794
It is. This is just an opinion piece, not university policy.
>>
>>8781028
You actually knew all of them pretty much. The S is part of two spirit, as in 2S stands for two spirit and then the second A is for allies because they must be included in the initialism directly because of the great job they do supporting us queers.
>>
>>8781801

Well duh, but I mean... do the people who write these opinion pieces even know what the law is?
>>
this is fake. its got to be.
>>
>>8782004
It's not
>>
>>8781026
Everything after T is for pretentious cishets with dyed hair, a nose piercing and a gender studies course.
>>
Baizuo strikes again
>>
>>8781026
>that article
What the fuck.
>>
Its the wifi password
>>
>>8781026
>the problem lies in their socialization into the military culture that is that of a white supremacist organization
I was in Marine Corps. I had
>more than half my platoon Mexican in basic training
>in basic had 2 black DIs and a mexi DI
>in my duty station had 3 black corporals, 2 Mexican sgts, a Mexican Gunny, mexican 1SG, black SgtMaj, and Mexican BN CO
>SgtMaj of the Marine Corps is black
But yeah sure it's white supremacy in the military.
>>
>>8781266
please don't hate intersex people, we often have physiological issues in addition to being intersex plus we already get screwed over by the medical establishment and many have non-consensual normalizing surgeries as infants.
>>
>>8781266
>>8783210
I feel like intersex people are really fucked over as far as their lives go
>REEE THERE'S ONLY 2 GENDERS
K but which one is that person
>MUH CHROMOSOMES
Here's a person with XXY, here's a person with some other chromosome...
>GENDER IS WHAT'S IN YOUR PANTS
Well this person has both in their pants, that person had a dick chopped off as a baby...
>REEE MENTAL ILLNESS
No, literally genetic mutation
>MUH MEDICAL SCIENCE
Doctor had no idea what to do so they just pushed the baby one way and hoped for the best
>>
>>8783216
Yeah its really not fair to be compared to things that are being labeled "cishets who want to feel opressed" like a lot of intersex people, even "cishet" ones still get associated with lgbt people whether we want to or not. And generally I don't mind the association, because I fall elsewhere in lgbt too, but to act like we are just "pretending to be opressed" or something is ridiculous.
>>
>>8781026
>social justice collective
>c o l l e c t i v e
>s t e i n a w i t z
>NRA "right wing extremist"

when's isis getting back into town?
>>
>According to a spokesperson with the University, the author is not a student or an employee with the school. The Social Justice Collective Weekly is not even a UCCS registered organization.

That article is a false flag.
>>
>>8783210
>and many have non-consensual normalizing surgeries as infants.
so do males to be fair.
>>
>>8781026
>>8781266

Lesbian
Gay
Bi
Trans
Queer
Questioning
Intersex
2-Spirit
Asexual
Allies
>>
>>8783512
the surgeries are quite a bit different
males get circumcised. They don't get their genitals removed.
>>
>>8783707
>intersex normalizing surgeries are partial genital removals
>male normalizing surgeries are partial genital removals
>>
>>8783745
Circumcision doesn't remove the ability to use the organ. Intersex surgeries do.

I'm against circumcision, but most of the people who are against it are so fucking annoying about it. Yes, it's shitty- no, it isn't comparable to things like FGM or intersex surgeries.
>>
>>8781026
I have a very hard time believing that this isn't satirical, and until I am shown this Terry Steinawitz or some other evidence of it being meant to be taken at face value, I will assume that it is satirical.
>>
>>8783944
>Circumcision doesn't remove the ability to use the organ. Intersex surgeries do.
Both remove some use and potentially all.

I'm against intersex normalization, but most people who are against it are so fucking annoying about it.
>>
>>8784072
more like so hypocritical about it
>>
>>8784024
>I will assume that it is satirical.
in 2017?
You sure that's not too risky?
>>
>>8783944
FGM is circumcision.
>>
It means nothing.
>>
>unironically putting asexual in the acronym
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.