[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1600x1060px
im a kinda confused tranny, but i want to talk about hair.

I've never had a concrete hairstyle or length, because through my entire life - i've grown it out, kinda been encouraged (or forced as a kid) to cut my hair short, and EVERY SINGLE TIME i regret it.

Like, i kinda think i get the obsession i have with my hair, wanting to be a girl and all and being told i looked like a girl with long hair.

Like, ive literally had dreams about shaving my head (i did it once before), and it felt like a nightmare. I literally woke up and the first thing i did was make sure my hair still existed. I did go through something similar when i died my hair blond and kept having dreams about it being brown again and getting legit scared.

I was thinking that, maybe this was my fear of becoming a male or something. Because every time i've cut my hair, it was a kinda "wake up" start being a male kinda thing. Like, i had my long hair, and wanted to look fem, but i would go through some stuff in life and say "alright, its time to man up, stop being a bitch and just do it". Then i'de cut my hair, and regret it immediately. Plus, for some reason i don't like girls with long hair. Im bi, and the only girls i like are kinda dykish with short hair.

Is this normal? Does anyone else have weird shit like this happen?
>>
>>8780605
yeah it's normal. i mean for women forced hair cutting is considered assault lol

just be glad your parents never forced you to cut yours, the nightmares are way worse
>>
>>8780605
I'm a bit similar, about a year ago I was super depressed and shaved my head bald, it was horrible since I had always worn my hair long since probably 11/12 years old. I noticed people treated me different with short hair, I was expected to be knowledgeable, I was treated with formality, I was sir'd a lot; when I had long hair I noticed people seemed to smile at me more, they were more comfortable around me, randoms addressed me with more gender neutral terms, and, honestly, people would tell me I'm cute which I like. I don't get bad dreams about my hair but looking in the mirror with short hair was definitely depressing, so glad my hair is back to normal now.
>>
I always was forced/pressured to get it cut when I was young, now that I've been able to grow it out I just love love love my long hair
I've never had dreams like that but it's definitely normal to be extremely distressed at the thought of having your hair cut short
>>
>>8780605
Every Haircut I had to get as a kid was fucking traumatic for me.
My mom would drag me to a barbershop that was ussually loud and filled with dudes.
They always gave the close cut generic black guy haircut and I fucking hated it. I felt disgusting afterwards. I would always go find a private spot afterwards and cry for hours but I never understood why until I learned what being trans was. Hair is even more of a hassle now, though. I have to resist getting a relaxer put in my hair which if you dont know what you are doing you could fuck up and damage you hair and scalp with those harsh chemicals, while trying to figure out this natural hair thing people keep talking about.
>>
>>8780605
I've always preferred my hair on the long side. When I was younger, I would hate how it felt getting my hair cut. So eventually I convinced my mother to not cut my hair and just let me grow it out as I wanted. I cut it a few times still, but it got much less frequent as I got older. Currently my last hair cut was in March 2015, my parents didn't question me even before I told them I was trans. The length is about at my lower back, but I kind of want it shorter since it's so hot right now.
>>
File: DSC00660.jpg (326KB, 874x848px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00660.jpg
326KB, 874x848px
Are there only trannies itt?
I fel like I've gone through one too many battles with my parents to earn the right to keep my hair long.
>>
Since this is a hair thread.
Need help. My hair gets super dry and frizzy when I wash it but if I don't wash it often it gets super oily so I keep washing it and it's always dry which makes it look terrible. What to do?
>>
>>8783494
>My hair gets super dry and frizzy when I wash it
use conditioner? lmao
>>
>>8783494
Maybe brush it twice a day with a boar bristle brush to spread the oils and stimulate blood flow to the scalp
>>
>>8783225
Probably, but you're welcome here too.
>>
Okay, so I'm not trans, never felt like being one. Just your friendly cis gay neighbor. When I was little my parents forced me to cut my hair short. I hated it mostly because very short hair are spiky and after shaving you find your hair everywhere even after showering. After all those years I didn't care anymore, just cut in myself as a habbit. Till I met a boy whose hair were longer, much longer. I fell in love with his hair so I started growing mine out. Didn't cut them for 4 years till last week. I shaved bald to donate my hair for those in need. Also, shaved head dries faster and I spend much less for conditioners and various oils.
Anyway, I'm considering growing them long once again.
>>
I have nightmares where parasites grow on my head and slowly eat my scalp so my hair sloughs off and I become bald. Also, nightmares where acid is put on my head while sleeping, or my hair catches fire and burning my scalp so I can never grow hair again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.