[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate bisexuals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1492539795717.jpg (32KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492539795717.jpg
32KB, 550x550px
Why does everyone hate bisexuals?
>>
>>8780340
because we can pass as normal
(and i guess some f them think having a dating pool of about 53% of people instead of 50% is fantastic and magical)
>>
Dunno. Many people seem to think of us as "greedy" tho.

Like dude, It was not my fault that the girl I happened to like has a penis.
>>
who cares? it's not like you're gonna build anything with those people, just fuck em and move on to someone in danger of not being a total prick and have a relationship with them
>>
>>8780340
straight people don't like us because we're too gay

gay people don't like us because we're too straight

trans people don't like us because they don't like anyone, including themselves.

The Q+ people don't like us because they're mostly retarded special snowflakes who aren't actually Q+, and find the idea of heteronormativity in any way to be offensive.

We don't like ourselves because we're our own strongest competition.
>>
>>8780378
I just feel really bad because the cute guy who was fucking me totally severed all contact after I told him I like women too.

I guess he was scared I'd drop him for a chance at a serious straight relationship where I'd end up settling with kids or something.
>>
>>8780413
your feelings may have been one sided and that was his out
>>
>>8780340
Your male partners will think you'll leave 'em for a woman.
Your female partners will think you'll leave 'em for a man.

If you tell them you're a bisexual you admit to being unfaithful.
If you don't you're a pathological liar on top of being unfaithful.

If you remain celibate you can't get any/faking it for attention (again the liar part).
If you have sex once (regardless of sex partner) it's just a phase.
if you have sex more than once you're a slut who cannot keep his/her legs closed.

In short you're playing the game with more options open than most, however you have a relationship penalty with every npc you meet.
>>
>>8780340
It's mostly just the lesbians and gays who hate you- they seem to think that being bi means you can't be loyal to a partner.

Which is funny when a gay person says it- they're not exactly known for monogamy, after all.

My advice? Screw those people. They're not worth your time if they can't trust you enough to have a relationship with them.
>>
Bisexuals are just undeveloped pansexuals. Give it a few years, you'll like trans, dickgirls, futas, cuntbois, multidicks, nipple dicks, buttdicks, nipplevaginas, mouthvaginas, nipplemouths and every other variation Japan can concieve.
>>
>>8780353
More like 47 vs 53
>>
>>8780443
>If you don't you're a pathological liar on top of being unfaithful.

you don't have to lie, but you also don't have to correct them, I personally have no problem keeping it to myself as long as the sex is good and the relationship is a happy/healthy one

plus if everything does turn sour it makes a great way to break it off
>>
because for bisexuals other people are an accessory to their own ego rather than a focus of it

the problem they have is similar to that of narcissists and sociopaths
>>
>>8780454
Alright, I am a dude and have only been with trans girls, what am I?

I am not a chaser, to be honest, mostly them come to me.
>>
>>8780472
that seems a bit sweeping and unfounded
>>
>>8780475
straight if you see them as girls, bi if you see them as men
>>
>>8780481
Well, I just see them as girls.

I have little to no attraction to the male form, but I can admire it.

Nipplevaginas are pretty cool tho.
>>
>>8780491
then bam, you're straight.

other anon is a dumbass
>>
>>8780503
Well, I am attracted to feminine guys too.

Damn, I am kinda confused, can you help me, anon?
>>
>>8780526
just fuck who you like and stop worrying about labels dude, it l;literally doesn't matter unless you're a pedo or something extreme like that
>>
>>8780532
Pedos are just reverse gerontophiles don't be ageist, some of my best lovers were pedophiles
>>
File: 1465800877320.png (58KB, 1044x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1465800877320.png
58KB, 1044x1300px
>>8780532
Well, that's recomforting.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>8780526
if you want to label it, you can just say you're attracted to femininity

but like >>8780532 said, it really doesn't matter. Labels are useful if you're trying to categorize large groups, but on a personal scale they don't matter much
>>
>>8780353
>because we can pass as normal
I can't.
t. bi MtF
>>
>>8780575
Why can't you, anon?

It's just a matter of behavior.
>>
>>8780454
>bisexuals can't like these things
Tumblr pls go
>>
>>8780582
Because I'm always going to be a tranny whoever I date.
>>
>>8780649
Well, date people who see you as a girl, then.
>>
>>8780454
That just makes you /d/egenerate
>>
>>8780691
>>
>>8780443
And if you have a threesome, you're just a slut!
>>
b e s t g i r l
>>
>>8780732
Sorry, Was I an asshole?

It's just that I can only see trans girls as girls, I trought it was a common point of view.
>>
>>8780747
>cucks
>gets cucked
>"best" girl
>>
>>8780783
You just missed the point, that's all. It's just that as a tranny I can't "pass as normal" >>8780353 like a cis bisexual can appear het because I'll still be trans never mind orientation.
>>
Fun fact the reason your hated is just pick one just do even nature hates you you had one job to fuck the thing with different genatailia bug no you had to do the opposite I'm not even against gay I am one but you just have to pick one
>>
>>8780747
Was Misaki trans? She was like a man in a women's body to me.
>>
>>8780796
Who says you can't be normal? Like, it's just what people think.

Do you feel good about yourself? Ain't that all that matters in the end?
>>
>>8780340
I think that people hate is because they think that we are just sluts. Little do they know that identify as bi because I do not care about the sex of the person I am in love with, but I care dearly about the person him/herself
>>
>>8780340

I don't. I also am bisexual. I love it.
>>
File: IMG_20090101_161812.jpg (1MB, 969x1722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20090101_161812.jpg
1MB, 969x1722px
>>8780747
>posting new Misato
eugh stop
>>
>>8780340
who knows been wondering this my self for years.. But the funny part is when your having relations with them they don't say shit ..
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.