[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until all programers are trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 27

File: untitiled.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untitiled.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/-uDANN4n2Go
>>
>>8780328
JESUS she looks so ugly and unpassable.
>>
All those money
Still did not got ffs
>>
File: 1503556742868.png (117KB, 280x293px) Image search: [Google]
1503556742868.png
117KB, 280x293px
>>8780371
I don't think ffs would save her, anon.
>>
>>8780371
>throw good money after bad chasing impossible perfection and still being called a tranny
>accepting what you are and making peace with it
she made the right choice.
>>
>>8780328
tbqhon she is very hony. At least train your voice hun and get FFS you'd look way better.
>>
>>8780530
Why don't trannies train their voices? Most of the ones I've seen don't do it.
>>
>>8780543
tbqhon maybe cause they are dominant and assertive and want to feminine penis other transgirls
>>
>>8780366
the voice is so bad it's not funny at all
>>
>>8780543
Because it's difficult and takes dedication and effort. It's not just popping pills.
>>
>>8780543
it's extremely difficult to begin with and listening back to your voice recorded repeatedly (a big part of training) is enough to push most people with gender dysphoria into a suicidal episode

also in my case the muscles required literally don't tense properly because of a medical condition I have; I also have problems swallowing without choking

don't mistake composure for ease- many trans people with voices like this still are genuinely fucked up over it and wish it was different, but the alternative is locking yourself away and hiding from society as a shut-in which would draw ridicule too, so one might as well try to live life and be productive despite the suffering
>>
>>8780328
She would look 10x better if she just dressed andro.
>>
>>8780888
i agree, but the problem is she doesn't look (or sound for that matter) physically female aside from maybe her hair so she has to signal it with her clothes
she could still wear jeans though jeez
>>
>>8780888
this

thats my plan anyways, and im super masculine compared to them
>>
File: 1482510748902.jpg (23KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1482510748902.jpg
23KB, 479x317px
>>8780366

>she
>>
>>8780328
mhm i would destroy her ass pussy
>>
File: 376543.png (100KB, 489x276px) Image search: [Google]
376543.png
100KB, 489x276px
>>8780366
>she

>>8780417
>her
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-33-07.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-33-07.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
That's a man baby
>>
That tiara tho
I wonder what the buldge looks like...
>>
>>8780328
>a fucking tiara
>just in case you weren't fully aware that I'm presenting as a WOMYN
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-39-38.png (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-39-38.png
1MB, 1600x2560px
It's not gay if she's a programmer
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-41-51.png (873KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-41-51.png
873KB, 1600x2560px
Those leggings are really cute
>>
>>8780328
looks like a cool game at least
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-44-17.png (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-22-44-17.png
1MB, 1600x2560px
Please don't make me stand up 0~0
>>
>>8780328

You know, I could actually believe that she's a woman with a big nose if only she put any genuine effort into passing rather than using obvious, lazy symbols like a tiara and flamboyant leggings that scream "please recognize me as female even though I may not look or sound like one".

If she used makeup effectively and made any effort whatsoever to feminize her voice, she'd be a lot harder to clock.

But the male voice, and the suspiciously feminine clothing that actual girls hardly ever wear, give her away immediately.
>>
>>8780328
the presence of trans in the gaming industry will only weaken over time. gaming is becoming more mainstream, and the queer community is (albeit very VERY slowly) finding acceptance. As those two trends keep up the overlap they share of inept loser shut ins will only get smaller and smaller.
>>
>tfw trans game dev

I didn't want to become a meme
>>
File: 229484.png (89KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
229484.png
89KB, 300x250px
>>8782393
>>8782423
>that basketball sized adam's apple
weeeew
>>
>>8780328
the West is done for

this degeneracy is worse than Rome's last days
>>
>>8780417
A nose job and a tracheal shave would make a big difference.
>>
>>8780543
I don't know, I've never understood. I practice whenever I'm alone. It's gotten to the point that for the last three days I've hardly been able to talk because my throat hurts so bad and I just have to tell people I'm sick. But it's worth it to me, and I don't understand how having a voice like that would be preferred to anybody that is trans.
>>
>>8782393
her upper body looks so huge with that jacket in comparison to her hips, let alone the tiara and leggings. Some people should not be allowed to dress themselves.
>>
File: boom.gif (27KB, 318x472px) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
27KB, 318x472px
>>8780328
Gas the programers!
>>
>>8782502
guy fashion is boring though
>>
Why do hons do this?
>>
>>8782533
senpai you don't make sense.
>>
i trained my voice before i transitioned, i pass perfectly and people who know ive transitioned literally ask me if the pills changed my voice. my dad said if he closed his eyes its like his niece is in the car. which is very reassuring and i dont sound like a typical hon. just train before you transition. alhtough i do pass pretty flawless
>>
>Fresh IS class
>No one is a tranny nor feminine
>Mfw i'm the only "androgynous" thing in a class of 72 people and everyone knows something's up with me

W-where are the "tranny programmers" everyone talks about? ...
>>
>>8782550
You're the one.
>>
>>8782549
This is exactly what happened with my dad. Also, voice chat, talking on the phone with strangers, etc, are all good ways to practice.
>>
Tell me how to train my voice you fucks
>>
>>8782550
>work at a company with 60 software engineers
>(at least) 3 of us are transgender
>>
>>8782479
Protip: If you're privileged enough to think semi-unpassable trans people are a danger to society, that's a clear sign that the society you live in is NOT in any kind of real danger.
>>
>>8782634
Practice your heart out. You gotta want it and be motivated. I spent 30+ minutes a day practicing for four years to get a cis-tier voice. Sing songs in the car, read to yourself outloud, talk to strangers in online games who will never see you again, just do whatever it takes.

There are a ton of resources online, but just a couple lines of general advice were all the guidance I needed. When you swallow, your adam's apple moves up and back. This changes the resonance of your voice. You goal is to control the muscles that involuntarily move your adam's apple back and hold it back all the time while speaking. If you can master that you don't need anything else. Whatever you do, atleast put in effort. please don't be the person in my group of friends who demands everyone uses female pronouns for but for months she has done absolutely nothing to practice her voice and shown no progress to anyone, not even trying.

Practicing your voice is still easy as hell compared to trying to change your face or bone structure. You owe yourself atleast that much effort if you want others and yourself to take you seriously.
>>
>>8780328

This is how the Borg got started.
>>
>>8782540
"I'm a girl, I'm a girl! I'm a totally cis girl! Look at me liking girl things! Periods! Am I right!?"
>>
>>8782634
If you have an email I can send you the file with the instructions I use.
>>
>>8782670
Im the opposite way, almost everything I like is guy stuff, and alot of my shirts are megadeth and slayer.
>>
>>8782683
Me too please.
[email protected]
>>
>>8780328
I think she looks kind of cute. Dressed really weird though.
>>
>>8782758
>that thing
>she
>cute
Is this what society has come to?
>>
>>8782768

I think she could reasonably be cute if she actually tried.
>>
>>8782768
You're all just a bunch of a bitter hons. She looks just like some random nerdy girl that's dressed really awkward and cringey. It's not exactly the best but she looks fine.
>>
>>8782787
Did you watch the video? Have you ever seen a girl in your life?
>>
>>8782791

Awkward-looking girls do exist.

No girls dress that strangely or sound like that, though.

She'd be fine if she toned the outfit down a notch, learned how to use makeup, and worked on feminizing her voice.
>>
>>8782808
>her
You keep using that word. I don't think you know what it means.
>>
>>8782808
look at her chin, her brow, her hairline, her nose, her thin ass lips and her masculine jaw.

She is like the ultimate example of a twinkhon.
>>
>>8782827

The nose is the only thing that's truly suspicious.

I bet I could post a picture of an awkward-looking cis woman without any information and you'd all swear she's an ugly hon.
>>
>>8782492
>>8780530
Nothing will fix that slanted forehead.
>>
>>8782838
Do it faggot.
>>
>>8782838
>I bet I could post a picture of an awkward-looking cis woman without any information and you'd all swear she's an ugly hon.
Idk maybe. I clock cis women sometimes in the bus, so i guess i have confirmation bias. Idk tho that person looks like someone skull chan would have a field day with.
inb4
>brow ridge
>expanded facial planes
>head circumferance
>condyles
>>
>>8782683
can you just upload it to mega or something and post the link here?
>>
>>8780328
Why can't these people just accept themselves as they are. All it does is turn a normal, pretty guy into an ugly mess of a tranny.
>>
File: millions_wont_help_you.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
millions_wont_help_you.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
x264 lead developer and turboweeb Jason shows how millions of dollars won't help you pass.
He singlehandedly created and advanced the field of video compression by lightyears. Then he became a she and abandoned the entire field of video compression and open source. She now works for Apple, the most restrictive company in terms of developer freedom, known to treat their workers like slaves. She's getting millions out of x264 royalties and doesn't even have to work yet does. She now does educational cosplay (see @FioraAeterna), showing further that different clothes won't help you pass.

Here's she giving a speech last year:
http://devstreaming.apple.com/videos/wwdc/2016/606oluchfgwakjbymy8/606/606_hd_advanced_metal_shader_optimization.mp4

This convinces me that hormones make you a worse developer and a worse human being. I think no one should undergo HRT since soon in the future our brains can be converted to computer chips so we can change bodies and abolish the meaning of gender.
>>
>>8785962
I think she looks beautiful even if she doesn't pass
>>
>>8780773
Difficulty swallowing could hinder voice training?
>>
>>8786003
She abandoned all links with his former self quite badly. The first thing she did after she transitioned and got a new name was a couple of patches for Dolphin. In an interview for this work she said that this was her first time contributing to an open source project[1]. Which is retarded considering that she was still contributing to x264 under her new name and also she rewrote the entire git history for the x264 project (which is a taboo that no serious project will EVER do, since it makes everyone have to redownload and rebase all their work). Putting the needs of someone who can't live with their past in front of the project's future and development is a very bad sign and an abuse of power.

1. http://www.pcgamer.com/how-gamecubewii-emulator-dolphin-got-a-turbocharge/
>>
>>8780773
This, I melted down so much voice training and listening back to my masculine voice. It is one of the most dysphoria inducing things I ever experienced
>>
....goddammit you morons she just deleted her account.

i mean i'm glad i'm not crazy but i would not trade that for this.
>>
>>8785962
>abandoned the entire field of video compression and open source. She now works for Apple,
It's sad when this happens, but living under capitalism requires money (not implying capitalism is bad, just stating a fact) and open source very rarely leads to money.
>getting millions out of x264 royalties
You're full of shit.
>@FioraAeterna
Pretty sure this is a different person.
>>
>>8785962
>>8786249
>Pretty sure this is a different person.
I take that back. Just looked up a couple pictures and she has the exact same face shape and glasses. That's weird. I wonder why she lied about having contributed to open source before. If she was trying to stay anonymous, she could have just made a new pseudonym that wasn't tied to her IRL identity.
>>8786073
>git push -f
Yeah that's a dick move.
>>
>>8780543
Some people do train their voices but you really can't tell.

I have a really deep gruff booming voice even though I don't look like I should by any means sound like that.

The other day I was with a group of friends, people who've only known me since when I was training my voice.

One of them told me I sound like a nerdy gay guy. I agreed and told them it was still preferable to my natural voice. They didn't believe I was training so I used my normal voice for them and they flipped the fuck out.

When my natural voice is really unexpectedly low, and the nerdy gay voice kind of looks like it should be my natural voice. People have a tendency to just think I'm not trying.

I'll never be able to reach female pitches without it sounding like a squeal and straining my vocal cords. I'd guess the same goes for quite a few transwomen.
>>
>>8785962
>educational cosplay
the fuck is educational cosplay?
>>
>>8782533
First of all, no it's not. Second of all, you're right in that women get fairly more variety in their fashion choices. Why isn't this idiot capitalizing on that and dress like an adult instead of a high school girl?
>>
>>8782479

Rome's collapse had nothing to do with "degeneracy".
>>
>>8780328
oh my god this is painful to watch. why is she dressed like a little fucking girl and not trying to pass AT ALL
>>
>>8782428
yep. literally i cant believe ppl like this exist. so embarrassing.
>>
>>8786076
this thrice. Listening to my voice has always been really wierd and creepy for me, i even tried voice training a few weeks ago on the way back from therapy and was cringing like crazy listeing to my ultra fag voice. god it hurt. Havn't been able to try since.
>>
I'd chase 6/10 kek
>>
If trannies are all so good at coding why hasn't anyone made a neural network trained on pictures of Akko so we can filter Caraposter?
>>
>>8782393
>>8782409
>>878241
I-is that Brian Altano?? I miss the good old days of Gamespy-era fat Brian
>>
File: PeeWeeHerman.jpg (46KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
PeeWeeHerman.jpg
46KB, 500x593px
>>8780328
>all programers are trannies?

the sad truth is that once a good programmer starts taking female hormones it clouds their brain and they are no longer able to think abstractly and they lose their ability to program.

look at all the great "tranny" programmers: they became successful before transition and then failed to do anything valuable after transitioning.

if you want to maintain your mental clarity you need to have male hormones circulating in your blood.
>>
File: fml.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>8789542
>mfw when sophomore studying computer science
>one of top students in class but started HRT a week ago
should I just switch to gender studies at this point?
>>
>>8789615
Hrt made programing easier and more fun for me, idk why though. I used to get bored and couldn't be bothered, but now it kind of feels more like learning a language, and less like doing maths. Sometimes i do cry though if a program doesn't compile and i don't know what's wrong
>>
>>8789542
>look at all the great "tranny" programmers: they became successful before transition and then failed to do anything valuable after transitioning.

to be fair, that happens to a lot of people who hi their ''peak'' in something

plenty of reasons why they never go any further
>>
She'd actually look hot if she wore dark jeans, boots, and dropped the tiara tho

Trannies should have fashion consultants by law
>>
>>8789747
>trannies are this mentally unstable
>>
>>8789794
>dogshit brain men are this determined to swipe at trannies
>>
File: 1471501513421.png (145KB, 288x290px) Image search: [Google]
1471501513421.png
145KB, 288x290px
>>8789794
>he thinks only tranny women are overly emotional unstable messes
that's some TOP KEK right there, my darling
>>
>>8789801
>>8789804
He just pointed to a post by an unstable transwoman and y'all are implying he's the problem.
>>
>>8789835
He is an autistic man who cant pass up an opportunity to swipe at a tranny and probably only lurks here because he hates trannies. He is a pathetic creature

So what if she cries when shit doesnt go her way? Who fucking cares?
>>
>>8789835
>man gets pissed off when things aren't going his way
BOYS WILL BE BOYS
>woman who's otherwise perfectly normal gets emotional because she's having trouble with something
fuckin' unstable trannies!!!

frick off, transmisogyny apologist
>>
File: ProblematicMadge.jpg (68KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
ProblematicMadge.jpg
68KB, 500x501px
>>8789852
Well, I wouldn't want her programming on my team because she probably wouldn't meet her deadlines and would go have a cry instead of solving the problems.
But then you are probably happy Google fired James Damore so there is no point in arguing with your brand of irrationality.
>>
>>8789747
>sometimes I cry if something doesn't compile
and you expect tech companies to hire you?
>>
>>8780371
>all those money
>he thinks code monkeys get payed well

You have to be owner of a successful startup, early hire for a successful startup or top engineer at massive tech giant to be making tons of money as a programmer. Most programmers are middle class to upper middle class in income. And game devs are on the lower end of that, even devs that work for AAA companies.
>>
>>8782479
>this degeneracy is worse than Rome's last days
Rome was less "degenerate" (according to our modern, Christian definition of the word) in its last days than in previous centuries because Christianity had already become the state religion.

And Rome at its pagan height was way way more degenerate than west today, especially the US. US is still heavily influenced by puritan ideals even among the progressive movement.
>>
>>8780366
>She
Try again?
>>
>>8790210
Do you think it's better to keep staring at the same piece of code on stoic silence hoping it will magically quantum tunnel itself into a working state, or take a break get yourself into a different state of mind and come back to it?

Whether that's done by crying, taking a smoke break, or just giving up for the day switching to different tasks and ultimately having a night's sleep, is secondary to the point.
>>
>>8790303
she's a woman :)
>>
>>8790303
Does it really physically hurt you to call her by the pronouns she wants to be called?

I'd understand if she wanted to be called like "xer/xir" or something but just she/her should be fine.
>>
>>8786882
>girl
Sure how many real girls do you know that wear a plastic cosplay tiara to the office?
>>
>>8780366
I think she's super pretty but I like twinkhons
>>
>>8780328
Jesus Christ that thing makes me want to puke
>>
>>8790534
Lots of trans women have no idea how to dress themselves appropriately because they're completely new to female fashion, plus finally letting out all that repressed femininity. Hence the 12-year-old phase. They grow out of it but it's incredibly cringey while it's happening
>>
>>8791022
Same here. The only way to deal with a freak like that would be to hack up all of its collegues, destroy them, and make that abomination bear witness to it. Actions have to have consequences, and the world is making it so that no consequences can be noticible enough to not just block out with the support of others up to the same shit. So a freak like this needs to be caught with one or two of its cohorts and see their heads turned into dropped watermellons by sniper rifle rounds, and get body parts of the rest of its supporters mailed to it.
>>
>>8791052
that's nice, honey
now go clean up your room before din-din time
>>
I learned true autism
>>
File: summer.png (705KB, 703x756px) Image search: [Google]
summer.png
705KB, 703x756px
>>8791052
>>
>>8791052
Screenshot this post so you can look back on it in a couple of years and see how cringey you really were, kid.
>>
File: IMG_0391.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.png
3KB, 284x115px
>>8791052
>>
>>8791169
>everythings going to be okay
>just chant against it, just chant against it
>this stuff isn't due to happen, for realz!
>>
>>8791052
The underage edge is off the charts in this post.
>>
>>8791237
The day of the rope is coming, ready or not.
>>
>>8791247
Bring it, kiddo.
>>
>>8791237
Okay, fine, let's done down the intensity of the scenario for you by replacing the collegue elimination by sniper element with a more realistic method of poisoning them, making them only die in front of the monster cunt calmly and slowly, possibly being less impactful, but the sniper demonstration could only be expected to be an option for one of them anyway.
>>
>>8791317
You could have just said you would make him watch his liberal friends who're so eager to support/enable him die and be done with it. Mentioning snipers is way over the top and cringy as h*ck, mi hermano.

Like what do you think this is, a hollywood movie? Phone Booth?
>>
File: C_utc1IVoAAWvWS[2].jpg (112KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_utc1IVoAAWvWS[2].jpg
112KB, 675x1200px
>>8785962

Hormones make you emotionally unstable and like a cliche woman. Fiora is known for throwing stupid little hissy fits over stupid shit.
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>8791052
LOL what the fuck, people like this exist?
>>
>>8791361
Phone booth was too lenient on Stu. Sure, it was cool the first time, but afterwards, it gets noticible that the depiction of his type is pumped with bullshit to make him endearing.

And nobody said anything about keeping a crowd hanging at your feet, the whole beauty of this solution is making the disgrace be explosively faced with punishment for what it does, you cannot give a more impactful and sensible method of doing that than a long range rifle in a caliber that's too heavy for auto fire.
>>
>>8791052
Is this an ironic shitpost??

Lmao
>>
>>8785962
>>8785966

Fiona's a cute little slut. I'd let suck my cock.
>>
>>8780328
Probably never. If current economic trends hold then programming will be as necessary a skill in the future as typing is today.
>>
>>8785962
I know a trans woman who began transitioning while doing a PhD program and after she began her some of her lab mates began to suspect that it was affecting her work. I think it was probably more complicated than just that since after she transitioned she also started confronting a lot of unresolved family issues. When it all comes to a head at the same time it's honestly difficult to parse out specific causes and effects.
>>
>>8791512
Stressful and changing life circumstances can take a toll on your work, who knew? Mid transition is really hard
>>
>>8791414
No, we don't. But you dearly need to envision us anyway, because it's necessary for us to be thought of to ward off transphobia by making people aware that they could be targetted in efforts to machivelianly stamp out the trans plague.
>>
File: doppeln.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
doppeln.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>8791488
No. I've just had a horrible, horrible experience with my cell phone, and I seriously do want this sick, sick bastard to be made to suffer as profoundly as possible for embigenning and sentimentalizing those pieces of pure filth.
>>
>>8786073
>>8786286
who tf come to a tranny board to complain about git repo etiquette

also lmfao @ fiona getting millions in royalties
>>
File: whywouldyoudothat.jpg (22KB, 292x302px) Image search: [Google]
whywouldyoudothat.jpg
22KB, 292x302px
>>8780328
>sticking your little gimpy legs way out like that
>>
>>8780328
>>8782393
Is this autogynephilia in its purest form?
>>
>>8792062
nah, trannies just suck at fashion
or maybe both
>>
>>8791033
Actually the ones that are in that phase never really grow out of it. They can try to mimic other people but there is always something off about how they dress and behave.
I wouldn't call it a fashion problem either because you don't need to be a fashion expert to know some things. Not limited to but some examples as wearing diapers, exposing lingerie, children clothes, inappropriate use of latex, clown stripes, idolizing and worshiping Walmart and Target clothes.
>>
>>8791869
>who tf come to a tranny board to complain about git repo etiquette
It's just common courtesy, come on.
>>
>>8782496
You're not supposed to practice that hard. You need to strengthen your throat muscles first. After a few weeks of slight muscle training, you can start to go for endurance. If your voice needs to recover after training, it means you're close to damaging it and might end up with a permanent croaky choice because you're training too hard, too fast. Let your muscles catch up first.

>>8782839
What is orbital rim and brow reduction?
>>
>>8780328
The nose of a Jew. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
>>
>>8791378
Don't bully Fiora she's my hero the hissy fits are because she's autistic ;_;
>>
>>8785962
I don't think that's Fiora?
>>
There are people that don't like Fiora?
>>
>>8792766
"people"
>>
>>8792785
Probably one of those machine learning bots that are all the rage.

"Fiora makes no to me to me to me to me."
>>
>>8792744
>the jews trap agenda has gotten so far out of control that they are beginning to brainwash and sterilize their own kind
>>
>>8790210
>>8789879
Actually when i cry and it helps me figure out alternative ways to aprouch the problem, like i kind of cry as a way to clear my frustration and then get back on track. Before i took hormones i would get frustrated the same but bottle it up, or at worst get angry and swear and want to break things. Even if i eventually figured the problem out, the negative feelings would still linger and leave me exhausted. Now that i cry instead its like a refresher, and i get really happy when it finally works.
>>
What is up with trannies in the video game industry not even trying with their voices.

Or trannies that speedrun, look up any of them on twitch and it's a 90% chance you'll find someone who looks like they just put on a wig and talk in their normal voice.
>>
>>8793482
shut up dodo
>>
>>8793482
>trannies that speedrun
From someone familiar with the speedrunning scene, FUCK protomagicalgirl. She's an attention whore drama queen who unfortunately runs a popular game at GDQs. Recently she split from her team because apparently they didn't all agree about the Charlottesville incident or something? The team in question features women in speedrunning so she was lucky as an obvious tranny to be allowed in in the first place, imo.
>>
File: dodo.png (3KB, 518x65px) Image search: [Google]
dodo.png
3KB, 518x65px
>>8793482
>>8793527
(pic related)

>>8793534
>she
>>
>>8793585
even if I dislike a trans person I still call them the appropriate pronouns. Sorry if that triggered you
>>
>>8793589
apology accepted, hon!
>>
>>8793600
>everyone I don't like is a hon
>>
>>8793609
relax, you might pass after ffs
>>
>>8792760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOOOTqqI18A
>>
File: 127481264789.png (146KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
127481264789.png
146KB, 633x758px
>>8780366
I look almost EXACTLY like her
>>
>>8795944
Then likewise, all your programmer friends need to die.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.