[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

answer me you worthless faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cool.jpg (28KB, 469x409px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
28KB, 469x409px
Hey freaks, so here's my deal:
I don't like listening to bitches, but I like fucking them, but bitches are untrustworthy.
So I want a trap, or a femboy, you know the type, big ass, big lips, does what you tell them.

I want someone that will bow to me like a god, I take care of them, I come home, bend them over and fuck their ass with no lube without any warning and then they will clean my dick afterwards because if they don't they know they get a beating.
I want someone that will not run to the police after I tie them up and fist them for an hour then spend the next hour torturing them.

I don't mean to do damage, I would never do real damage, I just mean I would cause lots of pain.
I'm a very rational and sensible man, I just want to rape people, you know?
I want to hurt some boy, make him scream and beg me to stop, but I don't, and he feints from the pain but then it turns out he's alright after I'm done, and he cries himself to sleep in my arms of relief.

I have no idea why, but that is what I want, and I can't get it with women because they are psychotic.
So how many of you like that idea?
>>
>>8780147
>and I can't get it with women because they are psychotic.
Uhuh, thats why...
Tbdesu though youre kinda checking almost all of my boxes here so yeah >->
>>
File: pm.jpg (33KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
pm.jpg
33KB, 500x445px
>Where can I find a trap fag with a giant back-catalogue of unresolved daddy issues who wants to be my fuccboi slave?
>>
>>8780147
where do you live
>>
>>8780183
AUS
>>
>>8780184
I guess it was never meant to be
>>
>>8780191
don't worry, if you work on your ass, and look like as much of a whore as possible I'm sure someday someone will lock you up and use you as a fleshlight
>>
Shit like this makes me want to go back to Tumblr
>>
>>8780237
I don't understand, please explain.
is it my question that infuriates you, or is it the responses?
>>
File: 1503679009081.png (417KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503679009081.png
417KB, 517x800px
>>8780147
are trannies ok too daddy? will you pet me and let me be your woman?
>>
>>8780147
>I want someone that will not run to the police after I tie them up and fist them for an hour then spend the next hour torturing them.
Can't run to the cops if they'r still tied up
>>
>>8780279
pre op yes

there would be no head patting, only face fucking.

maybe a head pat if you shut up for a whole day.
>>
>>8780358
>no head patting, only face fucking.
All things considered these 2 activities can be done at the same time.
>>
>>8780358
If you're actually straight why would you prefer a dick to a neo vag? I smell a stunt
>>
>>8780147
P-please...I want this so very badly...
>>
I want in on this

Everyone, if we all pool together our money, we can all move to wherever Daddy OP is and be his harem.
>>
>>8780358
>maybe a head pat if you shut up for a whole day.
PLEASE SENPAI PLS I'LL BE YOURS
Head pat me while facefucking me, senpai

captcha: call rawcliffe
>>
>>8780721
I second this idea.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.