[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what's wrong with reddit and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (301KB, 942x619px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
301KB, 942x619px
this is what's wrong with the gays.

I'm gay, and I absolutely hate the gay community because of this shit right here. Dykes and traps have taken over our movement and our fight for equality and turned us into self-deprecating tenderhearts. Fuck that. I'm gay because I love MEN, not pussies. I don't need a warning that I might get muh feels hurt by reading some tweets.
>>
>>8779781
Your fault for being a pushover.
>>
>>8779781
I don't really get why other people are so sensitive over the fact that other people may not be as mentally stable as someone else, I personally can take pretty much any joke now but there were periods of time where I was just a confused little kid who wouldn't be able to take it. Extend some empathy to other people and try not to think about everything from the lense of "well I don't care so why should you?", though this is 4Chan so the last thing I should expect is empathy but whatever.
>>
>>8779783
>Fuck that. I'm gay because I love MEN, not pussies
>>
>>8779802
I'm not going to allot power to the weakest common denominator.
>>
>>8779812
No one is even asking for that. Putting a "trigger warning" in the title of a joke that involves mild homophobia doesn't pick your pockets or anything, so again, why does this offend you?
>>
>>8779829
Weakness offends me. Pandering to weakness offends me. Using medical terminology inappropriately and out-of-context offends me. Succumbing to political correctness in order to virtue signal offends me. Weakening my community's ability to be taken seriously offends me. And yes, I can be offended without being triggered or needing a warning. And so should the lgbt reddit mods. Leading by example is fine as long as they are leading into strength and power, not cowardice, which they are not.
>>
>>8779829
if you get triggered to such a degree by such ridiculously mild homophobia that you need a waning, maybe you should stick to yahoo and mlp.
>>
>>8779781

Is it not insanely ironic that you go triggered by a trigger warning. That's some meta shit right there.
>>
>>8779891
>>8779898
Do you understand how similar you look to the people you're criticizing right now? "Don't pander to those other people, pander to me instead!" like Jesus christ, a trigger warning more or less recognizes the fact the not all people (including, you know, children struggling to figure themselves out) are able to deal with pretty much a constant stream of shit? If you want to be strong and lead by example, go ahead, but why is it necessary to pull the rug out from underneath others? There's really no point in going through these strength gymnastics either, people hate our community as weak because they think us faggots are intrinsically weak, not because of the new phenomenon of trigger warnings. Its like when people try to appease religious conservatives, newsflash, the only time they would only accept you if you renounced your ways and denied yourself or if you were hanging from the ceiling fan, stop trying to cannibalize the community because you're worried people are being too nice.
>>
>>8779903
>>8779903

>And yes, I can be offended without being triggered or needing a warning. And so should the lgbt reddit mods.
>>
>>8779956
>explain the reasons to me but don't use any of the reasons you already gave and i'm also not going to actually refute any of the reasons you already gave
>>
>>8779806
>Your fault for being a pushover.
>>
I will always love the word faggot

I will always be a faggot

But when I say this on reddit I get downvoted because the word is triggering to others

Bitch I own the word, it's like gay nigga are you gonna stop black people from calling themselves nigga? No bitch you aren't now let me be a fag if I wanna be that word is mine and I use it for fabulous slutty homosexual love not hateful bigoted slander
>>
>>8780022
I touched on them all, learn to read
>no u
>>
>>8779891
You have a right to be offended, but you do not have a right to make unreasonable impositions on others in order to prevent yourself from being offended.
>>
File: peak_autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px)
peak_autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>waaaahhhh m-m-mommy teh trigger warnings hurt muh fee fees waahh

Please let this be bait. Please.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.