[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

does anybody know how many post-SRS transgender people serve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: trump lgbt.jpg (152KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trump lgbt.jpg
152KB, 1500x1000px
does anybody know how many post-SRS transgender people serve in the us military?

I've just read the statistics and nobody knows for sure how many transgenders there are in the military in general, but it seems to me that pretty much all of them are pre-SRS.

i can't imagine someone on tons of hormons and with a neo-vagina being able to go on duty in the military.
I guess that after the surgery they go into retirement/desk jobs?
>>
>>8779633
Most of the "transgender military veterans" are nasty hons who transitioned after having some sort of PTSD-induced psychosis fit long after they left the service.
>>
>vaginas make you worse at stuff
It's not like the recovery time is the rest of your life.
>>
>>8779640
aren't neo vaginas far more prone to injuries (due to overstretching etc.)? That would be a problem in the army
>>
>>8779715
I feel like you're stretching.
>>
>>8779715
Neovaginas are very high maintenance while they are healing, and they take months to heal
>>8779640
In fact, it is. Dilation is for life.
>>
>>8779722
>vaginoplasty can result in a weak vagina
>perforation of the neovagina
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4429493/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22714607
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11336769
>>
i can't find any studies regarding exercise/physical activity after SRS and recovery thereof.
Would be interesting
>>
>>8779638
:(
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.