[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faggot fortification force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Alright faggots listen up, we have a serious issue with this board getting clogged up with shitty pol/ pol-like threads, and I think its time we organized a strategy to deal with these limp-dick mother fuckers. How do you beautiful faggots suggest we systematically shut down troll threads?
>>
>>8779192
Ignore them, they're dumb.
Doi

That guy is super hot and his pure confidence and fierce Nicki-sequel look makes him even hotter.
>>
>>8779194
People are too retarded too ignore them, we need a collective strategy, like spamming their threads with something
>>
>>8779192
i wouldve said good idea, but really? no.fckn.chance.
people on this board are too stupid sadly, although there is a simple answer
S
A
G
E
its that most mysterious of tools on this site...
bit honestly, ppl will always respond to trolls without saging dat shiat
good ideas are welcome tho
but if u want freedom from shitposters, dint waste your life on this stupid site ehere ppl can post what ever the hell they like
>>
>>8779192
Tbh I only respond to them because it breaks up the monotony of endless tranny threads. We should just start making better posts
>>
>>8779394
>>8779408
I respond to them because there's always people actually on this board who actually buy their crap, but I also always sage. It's super annoying to see people just shitpost immediately thereafter without saging.

I'm pretty sure most of them just post and bail anyway, and don't come back to threads once they've made them, so spamming the thread doesn't help. They won't see it.
>>
>>8779192
why is it always /pol/ that gets suspected? not that i disagree, but /b/tards do an awful lot of trolling as well dont they?
we could raid their boards back of course but i doubt all the tranners are up to that
plus spamming their boards will only provoke them even more
its a contest of who can shout the loudest
>cannot win
>>
>>8779425
>The /pol/ack is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, shitposter, Christfag, Trumpcuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him /pol/ and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
That's usually how I know, then it's followed by a butthurt "muh /pol/ boogieman" lol. I don't think /b/tards are much in the business of coordinated trolling so much anymore, their board is like 75% trap threads and dick pics now.
>>
>>8779451

>their board is like 75% trap threads and dick pics now.

i enjoy all of em :)
hey anon can you tell me how those flags on a post in /pol work? just made a test post and it got my country right...germanfag here...but what about when it says blm or kekistan or nazi in a post? just curious
>>
The worst feeling for a troll is being ignored. It hits right in that sensitive part of their hearts.
Source: used to be edgy teen troll
>>
>>8779871
See but everyone here is too retarded to do that, it would never work as a strat. Maybe we could use the power of a meme, patron saint of /lgbt/ to ward them off? It would be worse than just ignoring, they would know that we see their posts, we just don't care to answer them seriously and instead spam one of our resident memes
>>
>>8779457
There's a menu. You can choose between any of the memes or your own country; you can't choose other countries.
>>
File: 1502365684933.jpg (9KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
1502365684933.jpg
9KB, 269x187px
>>8779926
well normally i try with one of these spidey memes but usually nobody joins in to destroy troll threads.
>pic related

if only we could educate ppl here on legbutt but tranners be like
>not the same shitty makeup tutorial ive seen a million times
>ie threads not deemed worthy
they wont give a damn about this thread, so badluck, sane ppl on lgbt, trolling still pays off here

as to >>8780077, thx anon, always browse this shitsite via an app, doesnt have that option
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.