[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should cis males still be seen as part of LGBT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I know it might have been different in the olden days, but in the current year gay/bi cis men face basically no oppression.
>>
>>8779162
Kids in school don't call retarded shit trans do they? No they call it gay.
Fuck off.
>>
>>8779174
Do schoolyard taunts really measure up to systematic misogyny, transmisogyny, transmisandry and cissexism though? No one is denying cis gays life-saving medical procedures or the ability to serve in the military. Your struggle is over and ours is just beginning.
>>
>>8779183
We've been in it since the beginning and are the largest demographic, you need us
>>
>>8779183
Schoolyard taunts and taunts from the family lead to massive psychological problems:
And unlike you fucking AGP cunts who are just disgustingly perverted straight men, little gay boys learn to repress their natural "feminity" and act hyper masculine in order to not be bullied or rejected, which also contributes to the massive mental health problems gays experience.
It is still happening.
There are still little boys being told not to play with dollies and being told that they should get a girlfriend and like girls.
So no.
Fuck off you retarded AGP twat, you aren't even trans.
You aren't a part of LGBT.
Us gays don't want you.
The lesbians don't want you.
And the legitimate trans don't want you either.
Fuck off and stop belittling other people's struggles.
>>
>>8779191
Wow, you sure know a lot about me. I never even said I was trans. Good to know though, that when someone dares to shine a light on your privilege, you lash out at oppressed sexual minorities.
>>
>>8779200
You're AGP it's obvious.
AGPs are heterosexual men, therefore they are not sexual minorities.
You are part of the patriarchy and your fetishisation of womanhood is incredibly misogynistic.
AGPs are the worst type of men, honestly.
>>
>>8779200
Its either trans or dyke, because dykes want literally everyone else out so it can be like the all-girls sleepover they never got invited to.
>>
>>8779203
You have no basis for your claims about me and are just deflecting. If you think I disregard the great support male cissies gave to the trans and lesbian struggles of past decades you're wrong. You were valued allies. But what have you done for us lately? Now that you are no longer the ones hurting, you are chumming around with the alt-right and dismissing any concerns about your privilege.
>>
>>8779191
>Schoolyard taunts and taunts from the family lead to massive psychological problems:
>And unlike you fucking AGP cunts who are just disgustingly perverted straight men, little gay boys learn to repress their natural "feminity" and act hyper masculine in order to not be bullied or rejected, which also contributes to the massive mental health problems gays experience.
>It is still happening.
>There are still little boys being told not to play with dollies and being told that they should get a girlfriend and like girls.

I'm a transwoman and I can also relate to those things. In fact I think that if someone was there to tell 5 year old me that it's okay for boys to like girly things and that they can still be boys despite that, and if I never got bullied for being too girly, I would never have concluded that transition was the only option I had to become happy when I became a teenager.
I was just thinking the other day I could've been happy as a guy if I was allowed to have long hair and a moustache and to be sensitive and a bit of a geek. That's all that I wanted. I was allowed none of those things without being bullied to the ground for it.
I can't grow facial hair anymore and I have already grown breasts and changed my passport. I can't become a cis guy anymore even though I could've been happy if I was told that straight/bi cis guys could have a feminine side and a fashion sense too, and that you didn't have to be gay or trans to like those things.

In the end it doesn't matter that much because I already went through most of the difficult parts of transitioning, but I was often thinking that my life would've been so much easier if I was cis, whether I was a guy or a gal. But with the way society was when I grew up, there was literally no way for me not to end up transitioning.

Sorry for venting, I just wanted to put this out there. I do not regret my transition since it ended up fine, but I do resent society for making it the only option I had.
>>
>>8779162
Just like cis females.
>>
>>8779221
Oh shut the fuck up.
Most fags hate the alt right. There are still plenty if not the majority of gay men hurting.
Why do you think drug use and casual sex is such a huge part of the culture?
Gay men are traumatised by our struggle in our youth. We cannot form healthy relationships and use drugs to deal with the trauma that can be the act of sex itself.
You clearly do not know any gay men, so just shut the fuck up.
There was uproar about National Trust volunteers having to wear rainbow flag badges.
Homophobia is still rampant.

>>8779223
Wow, where are you from?
Did you never feel dysphoria then? Also how old are you.
It sounds like you regret transitioning.
>>
>>8779162
Shoo trannies SHOO
>>
>>8779228
I don't think I regret transitioning now that I'm already so far into it but it was very difficult at some points. I'm also not 100% sure if I could've been happy as a guy but it was just a thought that if society wasn't the way it was when I grew up, I could've either transitioned earlier making things easier, or not developed gender dysphoria as strongly as I did (I first got it when I was 5 years old, then I repressed my feminine side for a while but it came back in puberty and at age 14 it was unbearable and I started HRT at 17 after years of depression and waiting lists to get access to it at all).
I live in the Netherlands and I'm 20 now.

The reason I think I could've theoretically been happy as a cis guy in an alternate reality where society is different is because my dysphoria was mostly for social reasons. I just couldn't bear people seeing me as a guy anymore because boys like me (as I was back then) didn't exist so people wouldn't understand me if they kept seeing me as a guy because I wasn't masculine enough. I didn't identify as gay, I just liked girly TV shows and dolls and pretty clothes and wanted long hair (but also a moustache because of how majestic it seemed). I spent most of my teenage years putting up a fake character which made me seem autistic because I shut down my real emotions, which only made the bullying worse and caused mental problems like social anxiety and depression.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, if only people thought it's fine for guys (and girls) to have any kind of personality regardless of gender stereotypes and people just looked at each other for their personality instead of thinking it's "freaky" when a guy has the opposite of a stereotypical male personality, I wouldn't have had to transition. But then again, I know that kind of society is way too much to ask for and even now I have no hopes of it ever existing.

Essentially I'm just a bi transgirl who suffered from misplaced homophobia during childhood.
>>
>>8779228
I'm just thinking that after going through several social difficulties I've become confident enough and used enough to being an outcast that I could afford to be a bit of a weird cis guy and be happy like that, in theory. Even though that's not an option anymore.
But even so, transitioning has allowed me to fit in better than I would have if I stayed a guy so people don't treat me like shit anymore IRL. Even the people that can tell or know I'm trans are less scared of a transgirl than of some kind of weird semi-feminine nerdy bi guy.
It's because of this that I don't regret transitioning. Because it's simply the society I live in that made it my best option, and I can't change that society.
I'm just thinking it's a shame, though. Because even though transitioning was the best choice I had, it could've been different if society was different. I could've not have had to worry about passing so much or undergo painful surgeries, then.
>>
>>8779210
this
>>
>>8779275
>>8779296
So you never felt dysphoria in the traditional sense that you were born into the wrong body, but more societal pressures that meant you felt boys couldn't be like you?
That is really strange, especially the Netherlands in the 2000s. But it just shows that society hasn't progressed that much at the basic level.

What do you mean you never felt gay? Are you genuinely bisexual or do you have a preference for men?

Where in the Netherlands? I honestly can't imagine it's easier to be a trans woman than a nerdy effeminate bi guy.
>>
>>8779345
I'm a genuine bisexual. My preference keeps changing back and forth but I stay close enough to the middle to be able to stay in a long term relationship.
I only started believing I was born in the wrong body when I was 18. It was definitely the societal pressures that made me transition, and transition has made me a lot happier in that regard, although it comes with a lot of other problems unfortunately.
I grew up close to Haarlem, which is a somewhat traditional city (lots of old buildings). Sometimes I wonder if I just got really unlucky with the schools I went to, considering there was such a strong division between boys and girls when I was 5 that people declared a "war between boys and girls", where I was the only boy to join the girls' side because the boys kept bullying me for being different. And when I went to middelbare school (like secondary school) when I was 12, it was fad to bully the weird kids by calling them gay, and I even ended up joining the bullies by calling my timid, slightly chubby friend gay as well, after which I apologized to him a lot but the friendship was gone so I was alone.

I don't know what's easier anymore either, but as I grew up I learned that you either have to be a boy or a girl, and if you don't fit in properly in your group, then you deserve to be ridiculed and punished for it. So it's no wonder that I turned out like this.
>>
>>8779162
No we shouldn't.
Kick us out of your deranged vagina club, please.
Do it ASAP and make sure to tell the media and every single person you know that none of the fucking retarded bullshit you vag-ers are promoting and obsessing about and pissing everyone off with has ANYTHING TO DO WITH US. Make sure they all understand that we are completely separate groups and always have been.

You can do it! I believe in you!
>>
>>8779275
>I was just thinking the other day I could've been happy as a guy if I was allowed to have long hair and a moustache and to be sensitive and a bit of a geek. That's all that I wanted. I was allowed none of those things without being bullied to the ground for it.
What bullying did you get for those things?
>>
>>8779162
>but in the current year gay/bi cis men face basically no oppression.
And L does?
Don't make me laugh.

The only letter that would remain would be T, along with all the QIAAP++ cishets playing pretend.

Ironically that would remove the very T that so many here want to see gone.
>>
>>8779162

>Meanwhile, in Shitganistan.
>>
>>8779551
I'd rather not recall those things in enough detail to write it all down. Sorry.
>>
>/tttt/ reigns
>>
>>8779575
All women (both trans and cis), as well as men with masculine wombs, suffer egregiously as a result of sexism and misogyny. Cis men of all orientations are uniquely privileged among LGBTQ+.
>>
>>8779612
Yeah that's why society is more accepting of lesbians than gays, cry me a fucking river, as said above there's a reason why gays have so many issues and end up not being able to commit, my ex went through a lot of shit as a kid and ended up becoming a polyamorous kinkster so don't try to give me this "b-buut da my soggy knee!" bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0349.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>8779612
>men with masculine wombs
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>8779664
>Yeah that's why society is more accepting of lesbians than gays, cry me a fucking river,
You mean straight cis men are accepting of lesbians 'if both chicks are hot' and a man is jerking off to it? Otherwise they hate lesbians and consider them all 'feminist dykes' and fratboys nowadays consider gays to be their 'bros' as long as they aren't feminine 'sissies' like trans women.

>as said above there's a reason why gays have so many issues and end up not being able to commit, my ex went through a lot of shit as a kid and ended up becoming a polyamorous kinkster so don't try to give me this "b-buut da my soggy knee!" bullshit.
It's society's fault you are promiscuous and dope-addled? Okay. The rest of us have much bigger problems to deal with than "partying too much".
>>
>>8779667
Trans men, maybe you've heard of them? Some women have penises and some men have wombs, deal with it.
>>
>>8779603
I understand anon. It's sad that you and others suffered that way. I really wish gender wasn't used to make so many people unhappy.
>>
ITT: Oppression Olympics
>>
>>8779691
A uterus is a female organ. A penis is a male organ. Transition doesn't change that.
>>
>>8779725
If trans men are men, their body parts must therefore also be masculine. No matter how much gay cis men want to police and gatekeep maleness and male bodies it will not change the facts.
>>
>>8779687
>straight men see lesbians as feminist dykes
Its no surprise given how many are radfems
>so its society's fault your promiscuous and dope-addled?
Idk, is it societies fault that rape victims and abused children have the exact same issues? Chalking it up to 'partying' without further explanation is retarded when you consider that many end up 'partying' as a way to deal with abuse and the fact that society fucked them up, dumbass
>>
>>8779737
But see, trans men aren't male. They're biological females who are transgender. They have female sex organs, and T doesn't magically make them male.
>gay cis men
Wrong.
>>
>>8779767
You are just proving OP right with this transphobic gibberish.
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
I had to become a disgusting fat hairbear with a deep voice to hide my gayness for my own safety, when all I ever fucking wanted to be was to be a cute femboy with the gay voice.

Don't you ever say gay men are not oppressed, I too have body dysphoria thanks to oppression.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.