[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

For those of you who have supportive parents, how is it like? Do you have good relations with them? Is it normal? Do you guys go out alot? do you laugh together? Do you trust them?

How is it like?
>>
>>8779160
It's fantastic, they love me unconditionally for who I am with no qualifications. They just want me to be happy.
>>
>>8779168
If I may ask, what are you sexuality/genderwise. Care to share some specifics?
>>
>>8779160
>How is it like?
It's good I guess. They say they love me no matter what and are here to support me

>Do you have good relations with them?
For the most part

>Is it normal?
Nope, hasn't been normal since I came out

>Do you guys go out alot?
Not a lot but we do go out. I'm only 7 weeks on HRT though so no major changes yet

>Do you laugh together?
Sometimes

>Do you trust them?
No. I haven't trusted my parents in a long time. They're very intrusive and snoopy. Mom went through all my stuff after I came out and found my HRT stuff, that was very uncomfortable for a while
>>
I'm trying not to clog this thread up with negativity since I just discovered and am also curious to this, but my mom just moments ago was talking about how disgusted she is by seeing two men kiss, that it's "sick". She says this a lot. So I really wanna delve Into this alternate world desu.
>>
>>8779760
I know how you feel, man - My family doesn't imagine that I am gay, most of them are pretty homophobic, including my sister whom I love very much.

It also sucks that I was raised in an orthodox Christian community and pretty much every single person that I know would probably nail me to a fucking cross.
>>
>>8779160
My parents love me a whole lot more than I love myself. They may not necessarily understand what I'm feeling, but they see how important it is to me, even when I don't.
>>
>>8779160
It doesn't really help imo.. if one problem disappears it just leaves more room for the other problems that won't go away
>>
>>8779160
They love me, I love them, we talk a lot and trust each other hugely. They don't know how to care for me and raised me to be incapable of basic tasks.
>>
Mtf. Straight.

I freaking love my family especially my mom.

>we talk about boys
>we go shopping togheter
>we check our clothes in fitting room
>when I have dysphoria attack she tries to cheer me up
>we talk with each other almost everyday over the phone when we are not in the same city
>she is with me when I get trans related surgeries
>she will be with me when I get my SRS

But I pass so for my family I'm just normal girl.
>>
My family would disown me if they saw me now, and I'm not even on hrt yet
>>
>>8781246
>tfw you pass but your family still insists you're a guy and should detrans
>>
do pseudo-supportive ones count?
>>
it's nice anon. my dad treated my coming out with the nonchalance of getting new shoes, and it literally never comes up, and it never has to. my stepmom was a little more verbose with her support, the whole "we love you for you, unconditionally" speech, which was nice. I just much prefer the mundanity, it makes me feel normal for a bit.
also biscum mtf
>>
>>8779160
>the absolute state of the city of mentally ill tran kids

ahahahahahahah, this is why I browse /lgbt/, you people are unvoluntarily funny
>>
>>8779198

None of that sounds like they are actually supportive.
>>
it's good. i don't see them as much as i wish i did, but usually at least once or twice a month. trying to visit more now that I have a car.
>>
My parents think I belong in a mental institution and my mom is always talking about how the world has gone to shit because of fags and men in dresses
>>
>>8779760
>>8779775
This is actually me, basically everyone in my immediate family makes jokes about being gay or LGBT or whatever, and outwardly become grosed out whenever something like that comes up on the TV, even if there's no kissing. I know my grandparents might stop talking to me as a whole if they knew I was gay. I worry a lot about what'll happen when my parents eventually find out, or a situation comes up where I'm forced to tell them.
>>
File: 1501479585808.jpg (108KB, 412x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501479585808.jpg
108KB, 412x600px
i hate that my family is more interested in the pronoun game than my well being.
they're not interested in the medical side of HRT, at all. they don't care about all the physical changes that are helping my body regain normal functionality in life. they just wana obsess over names and nouns. it's really sad. but 4chan and my therapist is the same way so this is getting bottled up. sigh.
>>
>>8787466
hey. i hope you have a good day, anon, whatever your name is and what or whoever you feel like. get yourself some bangin titties ok?
>>
>>8785846
>Loved unconditionally
>Not supportive

Pick one and only one
>>
>>8779176
I'm a bisexual woman
>>
>>8787544
OP here. This irks me. I got the unconditional love talk but my parents are far from supportive. And i am referring more to like "dont transition or else" as opposed to "I dont agree with your decision but its up to you" Os that still unconditional love when you are pretty much being shoved out like that?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.