[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/repgen/ - Repression General - sexism edition Hate women instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 44

File: 32506913[1].jpg (40KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
32506913[1].jpg
40KB, 640x407px
/repgen/ - Repression General - sexism edition
Hate women instead of wanting to be one!

old >>8761623
>>
>be dysphoric female
>have a child
i dunno what to do tbqh. i don't want to go on being a woman, but i don't want him to grow up without a mom either.
>>
>>8779068
>being dumb enough to get preggo when you dont want kids

>>
>>8779060
>tfw feminists acting like pic related really do trigger me
>tfw i just want the left and think the right is fine
>>
>>8779074
>not wanting to have all the rights with none of the responsibility
men are dummies
>>
>>8779068
I know exactly how you feel. If I accidentally got a girl pregnant, I would probably not transition. I feel like the moment I bring another life into the world, mine is forfeit.

You know, I've been to a therapist, doctor ECT and got green lighted for hrt, and just got a text my prescription is ready, but I'm still afraid to do it. I feel like I need to get away from life, that no matter what I choose wrong.
>>
>>8779052
>kissing a can
lol
>>
File: 1453748964222.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453748964222.gif
1MB, 500x500px
KILL ME
>>
>>8779078
i wouldn't abuse my privilege. i'd be a pro-man woman.
>>
>>8779078
Oh, look, women really are trash.
>>
File: 1483318900949[1].jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483318900949[1].jpg
46KB, 600x800px
Anyone who went to gender therapy, did you get diagnodes with dysphoria and what was therapist reaction when you desided to repress or claimed that you weren't trans afterall?

>>8779081
Have you spoken to therapist about repressing?
>>
All of the misogyny and macho shit ITT is really fucked up. Don't go full sour grapes.
>>
>>8779100
>Have you spoken to therapist about repressing?
Sort of, I talked to her alot about late transitioners, and how much they seem to have in common with me. I talked about the fear of trying to repress, just to fail at 50.

I also talked about feeling fear about going through with it. Fear about presenting female and feeling like a clown. We pretty much decided I would do it, becouse I can dance around the logic all day for years, and I'll never come to a choice. And how long do I keep playing back and forth, slowly realizing my years slipping by.

Sometimes I feel like this whole trans thing is complete bullshit, but it keeps coming back. It's like having OCD or something, it just feels inconsequential.
>>
What rights does a woman have? Right to be good cook and good in bed.

What mean when you got breakfast in bed? Her chain from the kitchen is two long.

Dolphins are the smartest animal after men. That make women third.

If man wouldnt found a woman he would tame another animal.
>>
>>8779100
Mine was nice and helped me get anxiety meds and totally sympathetic to me wanting to repress
>>
>>8779121
Did she gave you any advices/ professional opinion on repression
>>
>>8779088
They can be since they're cute
>>
>>8779143
Wel I tried to give the impression I was more mistaken but i wasn't lying when I said I felt more comfortable and relived to repress
>>
>>8779171
Did you tell therapist that you wanted to flush HRT every week but cracked each time?
>>
>>8779068
statistically he'll be better off with a single dad than a weak bitch of a mother
>>
>>8779179
She knows that, but she also knows this is my longest clean break

I can't even remember what it felt like to be on hrt

But my mind remembers it as negative
It's just nice to sleep in and not worry about fucking pills
>>
Breaking news: In hurricane have died 6 people and 8 woman
>>
How do I stop fapping when it's literally the only way I've been dealing with repressing all my life? How do I accept myself as I am and not wish to change it? How do I become content? Jealously and Greed may be the main fuels of AGP.
>>
>>8779113
Learn2English m8, your post reads like Tarzan.
>>
>>8779199
>6 people and 8 women
Kek
>>
>>8779215
Try to stop thinking. I still keep thinking about it, but just not going hardcore repression has made me feel fine. I don't even find transition all that appealing anymore.
>>
>>8779376
What if I literally can't stop thinking?
>>
>>8779420
Neither can I. See
> I still keep thinking about it
I keep coming here and reading stuff, but I try to avoid thinking, even if not completely. I think as long as we do not force ourselves to be hypermasc we're fine. At least I do.
>>
File: IMG_5407.gif (906KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5407.gif
906KB, 500x375px
>Tfw in my new flat relaxed sipping on a mug of vodka and Fanta thinking about how comfy it will be here while the sun shines

Life is great.
>>
>>8779804
Sparty-boy? Where's your BF?
>>
>>8779862
It's a medium distance relationship
We going on a little holiday together this in 4 days, I'm really excited and nervous cause I've missed him so

Comfy as fuck now

>gym in walking distance
>shops and stores outside my door
>up high so safe and comfy
>uni doesent start till September
>>
>>8779804
Ausschwitz
>>
>>8779949
The hell does that mean
>>
File: for honor.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
for honor.gif
2MB, 480x270px
a mysterious being offers you a choice.

stay here and fight your dysphoria alone.

or have it cured at the cost of fighting in a theatre of intense war from any period of history you choose, should you survive you will be returned to your time dysphoria free and elevated above all Men as a demigod if you die, you die.
>>
>>8780320
>An unending right or a massive fight with the possibility of death.
I choose the latter.
>>
I havent been outside since monday, Ive ran out of food
>>
File: the-flying-man-.png (296KB, 630x308px) Image search: [Google]
the-flying-man-.png
296KB, 630x308px
>>8780320
>>8780399
me after i win
>>
>>8780320
>wanting a 'cure'
nty
>>
>>8779215
you cant
>>
women are often left with children. They should be given more.
>>
>>8779100
>have girlmode
>easily get diagnosis
stopped thinking I'm trans because life is better as cis
>>
>>8780631
lol nope
>>
>>8779068
Once you have a child you should be barred from transitioning, period. If you weren't illegitimate before you definitely are now. But hey, maybe you can live vicariously through your son, raise him to be the man you never will.
>>
>>8780868
They'd probably do what libtard parents do and force them to become trannies, though in this case it would for far more selfish reasons than earning libcuck points.
>>
Don't look now, but y'all are being groomed for the Alt Dumb. I mean Alt Right.

Thought I'd at least drop off a kind warning once.
>>
>>8781050
Alt right is dumb, but not all from the right is dumb :)
>>
>>8781050
>y'all are being groomed for the Alt Dumb. I mean Alt Right.
What the hell do you mean we're being groomed for the Alt-Right?
>>
>>8781061
I'll agree with that. I don't follow any ideology, but parts from several.

>>8781111
Exactly what I said. This 'Lets be misogynists!' is one of the radicalization methods they use. You're being quietly, slowly shunted into a closed ecology of thought to produce violent men who hate women. Not the first time I've seen it happen, hence the warning.
>>
>>8781157
You underestimate the intelligence of this general.
>>
i give up guys

im gonna take hrt

i know i wont ever pass, but at this point i dont fucking care anymore. ill be spending all my time in my room alone anyways
>>
>>8781255
No, I don't. You overestimate your ability to resist subtle messaging. It's a well-known weakness among the intelligent, who tend to pattern-match more than others in the first place.

But whatever, I did my part. I'll not mention it again.
>>
>>8781272
I was part of gamergate and I still remained egalitarian.

Who do you think ends up here?
>>
>>8781265
Don't take HRT, go to femgen or (mascgen if female). Being Dependant on doctors and pharmacists for life is hell and your body will never come out the way you want.

Just block your hormones, if you keep blocking them eventually your levels will permanently stay low. You could do this naturally or prescription wise without much trouble.
>>
>>8781265
yay!!!! Will you be my gf?
>>
>>8781157
We chose to do so to avoid becoming freaks. Also, it's actually easy to see that women are cruel assholes who care for no one but themselves. If women get it back for being assholes I'll be happy.
>>
Friendly reminder the current batch of turbo hons lived in the Golden age of repression and still failed. You're not any stronger than they
>>
>>8781369
Yeah, but my dysphoria has gone from sky high to almost non-existent just by waiting.
>>
>>8781412
Yah, I remember that period. 31-33 or so, and a short stint from 36-38 or 39. OH WOW was the crash painful, though.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>8781408
>Women abuse the advantage the law unfairly gives them
>Durr women are not bad
Ok anon.
>>
File: IMG_5376.jpg (79KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5376.jpg
79KB, 650x650px
>>8781408
>>
>>8781425
To be fair I had it go away for years to come back for some months and then go away again. Sure, it was worse when it came back than it was before but if I just have to take a few months of suffering once every several years to avoid being a freak I'll take that.
>>
>>8779180
Only applies to all-natural biological dads. Not mentally ill dyke tranny basket cases.
>>
File: IMG_5579.png (24KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5579.png
24KB, 420x420px
>>8781408
>>8781429
Islam and Africa will put women in their place if Nazis don't

You cannot preserve a society of peace and tolerance

The violent and zealous will always rise up from somewhere to take control

Weakness always loses. This is the inevitability and eternal nature of Mans control.
>>
>>8781445
>Islam and Africa will put women in their place if Nazis don't
Basically the only reason I'd ever want ISIS to succeed.
>>
>>8781482
There is one constant truth in Mankinds history

Men are always the winners. Because only Men can survive the hellscapes.

Women cower in the cave waiting for him to return from the hunt, cowering behind his might.

We. Are. Gods.
>>
>>8781502
>Men are always the winners.
Except for when we make the terrible mistake of giving women rights. Never again.
>>
>>8781439
Just remember and plan for the T drop, anon. I can't repeat enough, it will sneak up on you and it's a MAJOR change, although it's over about a 2-3 year period. I'm not convinced you'll make it, but I'll pull for you out of empathy.
>>
>>8781296
femgen takes hormones lmao

and just AAs will rape my bones, esp with the kind of sports i do

>>8781299
still gonna present as a guy, cuz id rather not live as a hon lol
>>
>>8781534
Shouldn't T dropping make me feel less dysphoric?
>>
>>8781561
You'd think, but no. It makes it worse.

T is responsible for your 'drive'. You get dysphoric, you get 'driven' to do something to distract yourself. But as you age and the t goes down, so does the drive. Distractions don't work as well, physical activity is flat-out harder, and you'll know and talk to fewer and fewer people intimately. It's like a little whirlpool, and at the bottom of that whirlpool is transition. You can break out of the whirlpool, but each time is harder and takes more energy when your body is producing less and less energy.

That's why hons fall, anon.
>>
We must hear some succes stories and not only hons who cracked
>>
>>8781050
kindly fuck off with your politics
>>
>>8781717
>succes stories
like becoming successful directors in Hollywood or winning Olympics?
>>
File: 1500944181845.jpg (144KB, 683x614px) Image search: [Google]
1500944181845.jpg
144KB, 683x614px
>>8781733
>>
>>8781733
Like succesfull repression (good joke btw)
>>
File: 8421275643_f81a3d393b_b.jpg (314KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8421275643_f81a3d393b_b.jpg
314KB, 768x1024px
>>8781813
I managed to repress for 40 years, pic is me hon
>>
>>8781829
Not much succes. Why did you cracked
>>
>>8781717
There are none. All of you pity party on 4chan just like trannies even if ye aren't on estrogen. Where's the room for accomplishment? You can't accomplish while spamming "STOP FAPPING - STOP LIVING" all day everyday!
>>
>>8781845
Are you telling me that no one repressed for life? I'm sure some did, they just don't talk about it. But we could use some of their advices
>>
>>8781853
plenty of people managed to repress for life. it's just their lives were very short
>>
>>8781910
You seem like another ideologue of "transition or suicide"
>>
Who here /onhrt/ but still repressing? Women seem so weak and not smart sometimes that I am ashamed of wanting to be one. I can't act feminine without feeling absolutely gross either. What do?
>>
>>8781931
Yo.
I'm 1 year on hrt (estrogen and AA). When I showed my ID to a coworker who didn't know me before she laughed and ask what happened.

I'm just a few pounds above underweight now (lost 40lbs), grew my hair out to a fun length, had my face lasered to just blonde hairs along the edge grow, epilate the rest of my body. Hips and ass are thicker, narrowed waist (28 in men's jeans).

I'm pretty happy with the changes so far and want more. I have no intention of stopping or socially transitioning anymore. Maybe I'm more female mentally than I should be, but I'm fine "presenting" male. I probably act more like a mature boy than a female. I pretty much belong in femgen now.
>>
>>8781921
>/onhrt/ but still repressing
literally impossible
>>
>>8779068
abort
how the fuck did it happen anyway, if you have dypshoria?

did you get raped?
>>
>>8779060
Women are fucking dumb.
>>
>>8782008
Humans and women :D
>>
>>8781975
You're misunderstanding what repressing means to the poster then.

I'm >>8781973
Sure I started with the intention of eventually socially transitioning but realized that's stupid as I went about undoing the things I didn't like about myself and started representing myself more truthfully in public. I'm not actually a woman even if I want to look like a woman or be cute and not masculine at all. It's more accurate to say I'm just a feminine bisexual guy and I accept that now.

I'm relieving my gender dysphoria by undoing things I don't like about my body until I'm happy with them; sort of the opposite approach.

In my mind, to not repress would be to swallow the blue pill and claim I'm a trans woman. I know I'm a man. I'll say I'm a man. I'm just gender non-conforming.
>>
>>8782008
Water is wet.
>>
File: qt transbean.png (349KB, 657x368px) Image search: [Google]
qt transbean.png
349KB, 657x368px
>>8781717 >>8781910
Im sure there are enough of those who never cracked or simply had zero options and lived a normal life, there are surprisingly many 40 y/o transitioners who had normal good life and family, of course there are also those who lead this life till the very end. especially in the previous century when you had even less trans awareness and acceptance.

Will they share their stories? I doubt it. And even if they do it goes against the modern narrative so they wont be published or spread around and wioll be bashed (remember that recent blog of a repressor who got attacked by shitty activists and lefties https://medium.com/@jencoates/i-am-a-transwoman-i-am-in-the-closet-i-am-not-coming-out-4c2dd1907e42)
>>
>>8781931
I went off since Im hopeless but I might go on again for the mental effects.

Don't -act- try to be true to yourself. You can observe how many women just act normal and dont try to be especially feminine they are simply different from men in more subtle way.

>>8781973
Does your face still look unmistakably manly or slips into the uncanny valley of frankengender?
>>
File: 1503817656411.png (3MB, 700x4950px) Image search: [Google]
1503817656411.png
3MB, 700x4950px
hold still bakas
>>
Anyone have any links or any other advice for just accepting I'll never pass and I have to stay as a guy? I can't get over being trans, I have a diagnosis already but I just want to be relatively happy just staying as a guy because I will not pass.

Anything really would be welcome.
>>
I'm an AGP/trans repressor and I tried the repression through misogyny and manliness thing when younger. I used to read MRA/MGTOW/redpill stuff frequently.

It does not work in the long term and will make you feel shitty. As an AGP your designed to to love women and femininity. Hating women means hating yourself.

I eventually developed strong dysphoria at 30 as I realized how trans I actually was. But I could not bring myself to transition. What helps with repression is weed and inner peace.

>>8781050
Its true that's how I got into alt-right stuff.
>>
>>8782932
you either mature into an adult and accept the cards you're delt,
or become a hon and live a delusion
>>
>>8782954
Delusional hon is the last thing I would ever want to be.

I think I'll just google advice for general self acceptance thanks
>>
File: 1503432666702.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1503432666702.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>>8781829
I've seen worse.
>>
>>8782948
>not being trans and MRA
>>
>>8782948
I cant relate to women, just like an ugly poor girl cant relate to a pretty princess. Cant relate to men either, no matter how much I tried it didnt work and only made feel worse suppressing my nature and trying to fit in and measure myself to their standards.
>>
>>8782660
>>8782948
Ok, I'm your general conservative highly educated guy who have misfortune of dealing with agp and both of this things are just stupid. Firstly, this guy despite repressing is still part of the hon agenda since he refer to hin as a trans woman. He should recognise that he is s MAN dealing with GID/Dysphoria and/or agp and that it is. Hard acceptance of reality is a must.

Secondly, alt-right and specially this mgow and man's rights are in many ways total faggotry and their obsession with masculinity is quite simmilar to some fags (well Donovan is one).

Even sexism have to be done with class and style. I encourage you all to accept real patriarchy, positive figures of MEN who are gentelman, protector, intellectuals etc. Figure of a warrior must be connected with a figure of poet (look into literature from Greeks to middle ages) and avoid becoming caricature.

Fact that we have been dealt shitty cards must not stop us to fulfill our male rolle in society and we must all remember that there are men who have much more shitty situation than most of us. (well perhaps there are some hsts, who have really bad dysphoria). I'm still sure most of us can function as normal males and we must stick to it.

May God, Holy Mother and st. Michael help you all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfdYpNVag2E

fight dysphoria the way this scorpion fights an Asian hornet
>>
>>8780320
I'm always going to be fighting. Life is a big battle.

Dying in a blaze of glory is the best a man like me can ask for. I'd rather my death be epic, and if I somehow win (I'm not a huge warmongerer in all honesty, but I'd try my best and it would be an honour regardless).

If I won, I'd be cured. It's a win-win.
There is no way to lose with this.
>>8780399
This, with the added bonus of life itself being a fight cured or not. Go out for the blazing glory of death in war, be remembered as a hero.

>>8780554
Why do you not want a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria? Do you falsely believe your mental illness is yourself? If so, best of luck to you >>>/mtfg/

>>8780627
Bullshit. You have to use pure willpower, and prove you are a man. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8781050
I'm aware of the threat of the Alt-Right. However the Alt-Left is even more retarded. Better a "nazi" than a brainwashed communist.

>>8781157
I'm strictly anti-sexism and have and will call out anyone using sexism to repress, as it's not a very effective repression method.

Keep up the fight in your own way!

>>8781265
Don't trap yourself.
If you do, you'll regret it.
Find a way to keep fighting.

>>8781291
Pro-GG here myself, not an active participant however. Gamergate has nothing to do with sexism, really. I'm just a video game nerd that's sick of video games being fucked with.

>>8781369
Bullshit. We're not trannies.

>>8781408
Women and men are equally shitty. Personal experience with both sexes. People as a whole are shitty.

Also, pushing the skittles meme and the alt-left garbage is just as bad as the alt-right. Piss off.

This is /repgen/, not Your Libtard Hangout, nor is it Nazi Swastika Parade. If you're not repressing or here to ask about or support repressors, fuck right off to /mtfg/.

>>8781412
>>8781425
Self-admitted hon. >>>/mtfg/
At least you're honest about it. Props to you on that one. Seriously I wouldn't mind but shilling the skittles meme is not on.
>>
>>8783277
Voice of reason. Just a friendly, one cannot fight against this, if he is not aware of reality and is not against liberal bullshit. Let's look this way - if one buy into leftard identity politics he accept by default that his feelings or kinks define who he is. Meanwhile who accept traditional worldview is well aware of reality of the body, of connection between body, soul and mind and of instrinsic essence of everything - kind of Platonic ideas which found its mirror on earth. We must therefore accept that we cannon be something else, than we are. Emancipation is a lie.
>>
>>8782008
Back to /pol/ - At first I didn't mind it but it's blatant at this point.

>>8782027
Exactly, so /femgen/.
>>>/femgen/

HRT is trapping yourself.
No exceptions.

>>8782660
Exactly this. If the tradnarrative pushers stopped shilling, maybe we could get a real argument in here. And no, /pol/ is not an argument.

Transition has no long-term benefits, but neither does sexism. Please go back to /pol/ if you're unironically sexist. This isn't the place for it.

>>8782682
>just bee urself hehexd
No comment.

>>8782861
>bakas
>/agpg/ image
No comment.

>>8782932
>>>/femgen/ will help you more than this place. Or make a thread for more general answers.

>>8782948
This one gets it. Minus the being trans thing and us being women.

Sexism makes you trap yourself, in all honesty. Avoid at all costs if AGP.

Don't fall for the bitterhon bullshit of alt-left either.

They're both equally bad viewpoints.

>>8782954
This post, right here.

>>8782959
Also check out /adv/, and make your own thread :)

>>8783059
You aren't a girl, and you're not suppressing your nature by not trapping yourself.

Feel free to let your emotions flow, but make sure to not lose yourself in them. It's a balance of the emotional and mental that makes a strong man, not a degenerate sexist /pol/faggot or a delusional hon that lives outside of reality.

I myself personally view acceptance as yourself as a guy much more highly than repression, but for some that isn't an option.

>>8783220
This post right here sums up everything you faggots need to know. Finally a post that isn't shit.
>>8783300
Connect with and stick with reality is your best bet. There's nothing wrong with being traditional, but newsflash: being a neonazi isn't traditional.

If yont to be a true progressive, then support real science and real developments and let an open discussion happen and may the best views win.
>>
>>8783337
Thanks. Last two post are both mine. Neonazis are imbeciles and proles. Real traditionalist and conservatives are something else. (btw: Wasn't nazi propaganda a bit faggy?).

I recommend you to read Weaver's Ideas have consequences to see about nominalist delusion and itd destroying of culture - and even talking about gender vs sex is nominalism par exellance
>>
>>8783277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1oDwuXQtY
>>
>>8783277
Numale

trannies are more common because of the attacks on masculinity and the worship of Feminity

there are no trannies or femnists in patriarchal countries like Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8783692
>there are no trannies or femnists in patriarchal countries like Saudi Arabia!!!!!!!!
False.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YW1jwwtclo

how the story ends for repgen
>>
>>8783729
they are killed and kept in their place with no rights
>>
>>8783740
The feminists get to advocate their feminism and the trannies are only "in their place with no rights" if you consider women to have no rights and womanhood to be the place of trannies.
>>
>>8783302
>>8783692
Dear repressors and sexists,
Here I offer you solution to avoid both alt - right man's right fagotry and bitterhon's feminism. French philosopher Alain de Benoist (ironicaly he influenced alt - right) have proposed theory of so - called identitarian feminism. Which does not mean sexism, but still recognise distinc qualities of both women and men and their inherent value to society as such.

And this is actually thing well known accros centuries steaming from dychotomy between ''solar'' and ''lunar'' cult of ancients paganism, worship of Mary together with God in Catholicism etc. So here we have two distict poles which unite in consumation of matrimony to produce offspring and keep on society.

We must recognise this distiction, accept male solar principle without invalidating lunar feminity. I think that very issuse here is confusion around value of both sexes which produce massive confusion in society.

No to honism and alt faggotry!
>>
>>8783751
they are jailed

the world was a better place
>>
>>8783740
Or paid by state in Iran
>>
>>8783756
i do not negotiate with females

the Y Chromosome is a precious superiority.
better watch out, because its about to go supernova
>>
>>8783756
>man's right fagotry
>recognise distinc qualities of both women and men and their inherent value to society as such.
So... the same thing.
>>
>>8783762
No, they are forced to transition a la Iran.
>>
File: woemn punch lel.gif (3MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
woemn punch lel.gif
3MB, 320x179px
>>8783783
this
>>
>>8783787
Shia are minority Islam

Sunnis kill them
>>
>>8783865
The Saudis prove otherwise.
>>
>>8783953
Saudi is sunni
>>
>>8779068
why do you have to transition? Just be a burly, outdoorsy, super dyke mom that every boy wishes he had.
>>
after ~1 month off Ive bought mones again, I cant bare feeling like shit anymore
>>
>>8784209
Tell us how it goes.
>>
File: 75Lc27_20-49-00%t%pn999X321.jpg (58KB, 999x321px) Image search: [Google]
75Lc27_20-49-00%t%pn999X321.jpg
58KB, 999x321px
>>8784222
I guess I have to put a disclaimer that its just my isolated experience and its been very short period but my mental state really improved on estrogen and after quitting I slipped back into the abyss of depression
I need my fix
>>
Cureanon you are attacked in new Blanchard thread
>>
File: welcome home spartan.gif (738KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
welcome home spartan.gif
738KB, 245x200px
>>8784209
>>8784222
>>8784324
just to clarify, this isnt spartan.

im still over a month and feeling great
>>
>>8784690
I had already guessed that.
>>
I have a question.

If I could leap back in time and transition before puberty I would do it in a heartbeat, but since it's too late for me I will continue to repress for life. Does that make me a traitor to my cause? The fact that I feel remorse and that I recognize that it was the wrong choice and that I feel like I am facing a dead end huge mountain of a wall that I will continue to climb for the rest of my life like the ancient greek myth of sissyfus or something.

Am I a hypocrite for continuing to repress and try to live as a cis man even after I accept that I am trans?
>>
File: sisypheangeneral.png (13KB, 538x141px) Image search: [Google]
sisypheangeneral.png
13KB, 538x141px
>>
>>8785231
>Am I a hypocrite for continuing to repress and try to live as a cis man even after I accept that I am trans?
Nah, don't worry, you're one of us.
>sissyfus
>sissy
Kek
>>
>>8785281
>you're one of us

Are WE hypocrites then?
I sincerely don't know anymore.
>>
>>8785293
yea. Your all a bunch of hypocrites

>'Hypocrite' comes from the Greek word 'hypokrites', which means "an actor." The word hypocrite ultimately came into English from the Greek word hypokrites, which means “an actor” or “a stage player.”

I actually came to this thread hoping to find some reason to not transition through some form of reasoning and logic, but you've helped me realize im making the right choice. Danke shoen!
>>
>>8785231
>Does that make me a traitor to my cause?
No. The "cause" is supporting people in our situation.

>Am I a hypocrite for continuing to repress and try to live as a cis man even after I accept that I am trans?
No. You've simply made the judgement that this is the better way to live given your current situation.
>>
>>8785293
Nope, we're not hypocrites, we're repressors and you're one of us.
>>8785325
>but you've helped me realize im making the right choice
What? How?
>>
>>8785326
Tbh, I think you need stronger reason for not transition than mere age. Like real argument, some philosophy, worldview etc. It will give you more strenght
>>
>>8785351
One of my main reasons is that I refuse to betray men.
>>
>>8785347
i see that, by repressing ill still be miserable. By not atleast moving forward and trying, im dooming myself to fear and shit. If i repressed, i would be stuck in the same place never moving foreword.
>>
>>8785351
The real argument/philosophy/worldview is that it depends on how well you will pass.
>>
>>8785389
How is transition betraying men? It's not like you'd instantly become a feminist.
>>
>>8785347
I can give you one. First, one can't change their sex. It is imposible. Secondly, distinction between sex and gender is merely wordplay and nothing more. Third, gender identity disorder is disorder.
>>
>>8785405
Feminists will use it as an argument to "prove" that even men can't stand men. And if you transition it's either feminism or being called illegitimate.
>>
>>8785438
You're listing reasons to repress not to transition. That anon was implying he had decided to transition by reading this thread.
>>
>>8785441
You get called illegitimate anyway and having a boyfriend will BTFO the men can't stand men shit.
>>
>>8785472
>and having a boyfriend will BTFO the men can't stand men shit
Anon, I'm not gay. I'd be a transbian which would only make it worse, as I hate lesbians even more than straight femishits.
>>
>>8785495
>I'm not gay. I'd be a transbian
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>8785538
exactly what she said, whats the point of transitioning if your just going to be with girls anyways?
>>
>>8785599
If you like guys and you're trans then you're not gay!
>>
>>8785397
I wouldnt pass as such, but I have enough money to pay for best docs in bussines and eventually could. But I still repress because of worldview.
>>
>>8785606
People usually treat it the other way around. The point is that I like women, if I "trap myself" then I'll be a transbian.
>>
>>8785667
not him, tell me about your worldview though. I've had a pretty restricting worldview, always believed that you should make the best with what you have and not try to lie about yourself. Transitioning feels like lying, so im having a bit of a crysis by transitioning.
>>
>>8785325
I'm glad if I helped you in some way.
I will continue to fight my unwinnable battle though, best of luck in trying not to become batman.

I will have my justice.
>>
>>8785724
Roman Catholicism, traditional conservatism, upper class elitism :)
>>
>>8785781
Upper class is Jewish. Very hostile to Catholicism
>>
>>8785791
Lol
>>
>>8779086
Prefix every misogynistic statement you make with "I hate cis women because" and no-one can even call you out.
>>
>>8785861
Nah, you'll be called illegitimate and a drag queen for not supporting radical feminism (read: misandry).
>>
>>8785959
Is there more misandry or misogyny in society?
>>
File: (((white))) privilege.jpg (314KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
(((white))) privilege.jpg
314KB, 1275x1650px
>>8785841
>>
>>8785992
I'm not American. Where I live there are no jews, and have you heard about European society? Offspring of old elites are still here.
>>
i like penis
>>
>>8785978
That has nothing to do with what I said, but the way things are right now, there's more misandry in modern civilizations and more misogyny in more archaic ones.
>>
>>8786040
I like you. Thanks for existing.
>>
>>8786040
If evolution of civilization begets feminization of traditional values and reverses misogyny to misandry, are we literally the symbolical resistance against change over time?
>>
File: 3f39cfa9b9fda182d8107723d9e7bdea.png (982KB, 829x1475px) Image search: [Google]
3f39cfa9b9fda182d8107723d9e7bdea.png
982KB, 829x1475px
>>8785999
>europe
>not full of jews
the fugg! do we live in a different europe? what are the rothschilds or marx who was full jew? prince charles of england got circumcised by a rabbi and owns a personalized kippah, wtf are you saying? The old elites are jews
>>
>>8786196
is this the grooming that I was warned about?
pathetic
>>
>>8786187
We as in repressors? Yes, that would be a way to look at it. Still, we shouldn't tolerate misandry, but the way things are right now we can only hope things turn out right. There's not much we can do.
>>
>>8786196
Haha. I can trace family tree to 16 century and not a single jew inside.

Old elites: Habsburgs, Bourbouns and shitloads of other noble families. I mean yes I'm poor compared to Rotschilds though
>>
>>8786217
Not a single Jew in my family either. Yeah man.
>>
>>8786209
What if I can do?
What if you can do?

What if we reach a position of power and strive for true egalitarianism? What if we become the batmen of our life? What if we at least try our hardest till the very end? Shoot for the stars to reach the moon.
>>
>>8786217
>I can trace family tree to 16 century and not a single jew inside.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8786254
No. Why would I be? I'm from very mixed family, but from where I can trace lineage all catholics
>>
>>8786270
So you are the 1%?

Oh how hard must be your life with not having to be a wage slave in order to just survive.
>>
>>8786270
>from where I can trace lineage
You have over 8000 13th generation/16th century ancestors. You claimed none of them were Jews.

Yeah, you are.
>>
>>8786281
I'm 1%, so? And yes it is nice not being wage slave and having everything, but dealing with agp and being affraid that I wouldn't be able to marry is shitty even in my case.
>>
>>8786292
In recorded lineage are all Catholics.
>>
>>8786302
Imagine being me, being you but even worse off.

Don't you fucking dare stop fighting your inner demons while I still do.
>>
>>8786310
Yeah nah. "0.1% of these 8k people aren't jewish = none of them are jewish"
>>
>>8786316
I get you mate. I have luck to being bound socially enough that I really can't allow myself anything else but repression.
>>
>>8786328
I don't claim that and I'm not antisemite or anything. I'm simply saying that your claim that all upper class is jewish is retarded
>>
>>8786350
I don't give a shit about your classism shit, I'm just pointing out you're a Jew.
>>
>>8786204
not an argument
>>8786217
these elites are long gone in most cases or have little to no power, we know who are the true elites
>>
File: IMG_1040.jpg (41KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.jpg
41KB, 640x356px
What's with all the lily livered pussies in here

Where's my edge lord crew
>>
>>8786424
Here. I was fighting with a SJW in another thread. Probably gonna go sleep now.
>>
>>8786433
Also, you're Sparty-boy, aren't you?
>>
Where is cureanon
>>
>>8786441
Dunno, he's made one or two posts today.
>>
File: IMG_4947.jpg (187KB, 1199x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4947.jpg
187KB, 1199x1043px
>>8786437
Indeed I am

Truly masculinity and submission are best in a ying yang

Man in the streets, faggot in the sheets
>>
>>8779060
Why is this here and how is this relevant to /lgbt/?
>>
>>8786445
Don't misgender her.
>>
File: Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg (15KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg
15KB, 500x324px
>>8786450
>Man in the streets, faggot in the sheets
>>
>>8786460
You're the one doing the misgendering.
>>8786457
Could Sparty-boy or cureanon explain it to whoever posted this?
>>
>>8779081
Just take the pills friend. You're one step ahead of everyone else in that position, it will save your life.
>>
>>8785724
>I've had a pretty restricting worldview
I don't think you should let your worldview restrict you. Repressing because you don't want to be a hon, or because there are things you like about being a man or that you can only do as a man that you don't want to give up can make sense. I don't think a worldview that says transitioning is wrong just because is enough though.
>>
>>8786557
I think you need both things. Worldview, specially if it is strong part of your identity can give you solid foundation
>>
>tfw no gf to come out to but then tell her it's okay I can deal with the dysphoria
>tfw she'll never get fed up with my depression, buy me girl things, and demand that I be happy and do girly shit, or she'll leave
>but, girlfriend-anon, I can't wear that
>w-why are you calling me a woman's name, gf-anon?
>tough shit, anonette, you're always moping about tfw not a girl
>this will never happen

fml, desu
>>
>>8784494
I don't give a shit about blanchardfags.

While I am a supporter of AGP, I only support it as a label and not Blanchard's theories.

>>8785231
Back in my teenage years I knew I was AGP, and even I could go back, I would make the same choice I made back then - STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

I'm honestly having a great time with life, seriously it works.

Just don't fap!

You're not a traitor, just misguided. You've lost hope, you don't understand that you've made the right choice.

Not a hypocrite. A repressor is a repressor, as long as you don't trap yourself. However know you actually did make the right choice.

>>8785281
Not all of us are in the category of unhappy / bitter repressors. Quite a lot of us are, however that is why we seek the cure, rather than trapping ourselves.

Let's fight for the cure together.

>>8785293
>>8785325
There is no logical reason to transition.

Transition is not a cure.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
In the end, it makes things worse.
Don't trust bitterhons and their "traditional narrative".

>>8785351
This guy has a point. If you're going to repress, you need to have a reason to repress.

There's one reason beyond all else, and that is transition simply doesn't work. It's not an option, ever. Neither is suicide, mind you. So what's your options left? Fight it. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8785397
While I am 100% certain I would never pass (even from my teenage years, full disclosure) even if I could pass, I would never trap myself.

You do realise even if you're stealth, life is misery right? If life is suffering whether you trap yourself or not, why the f*** would you trap yourself? How about take this life you're suffering in right now, and better it. Build it up, make it better. Don't run off to a new but even more shitty life of being a tranny.

>>8785456
There is no logical reason to transition, except in cases of transition or suicide, where there is no other choice as a lifesaving measure.
>>
>>8787680
Why is not fapping so important to you? I thought I should have been a girl before I understood what masturbation was.
>>
>>8785538
Men are not women.

>>8785599
Being dysphoric has nothing to do with your sexual orientiation. Even if you're AGP.

If you were AGP without dysphoria, I don't think anyone would even have a problem beyond making some threads on /d/ and feeling degenerate or something.

Also, there is no point to transitioning, but there is a point in seeking the cure. Dysphoria is hellish.

>>8785606
I would ask [citation needed] here, but I've already seen the citation. You are technically correct, regardless of how much I may disagree. Traps are not gay.

>>8785724
Transition is lying to yourself, lying to the world around you, and most of all it's a trap, the reason it's a trap is because you can't actually become the target gender you want to be. Even if you go stealth and 100% pass, you will always either have to - A: Lie, and not be yourself B: Be out as a tranny, realise you're unhappy and either go full bitterhon, or detransition and finally take my advice.

Don't trap yourself. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8785992
>>>/pol/

>>8786196
>>>/pol/

I don't support commies either, mind you.
But please, go back.

>>8786204
Yep, this is it right here. Alt-right faggots.
Seriously, /pol/ is like 90%+ gays / non-whites that feel "inferior" / trans / so on. Sure there are some who are white and foolishly believe it. Probably neets from /r9k/.

>>8786244
Power or not, as long as we try our very best, who knows what can happen. Just keep fighting, until the very end.

Don't fall for dogma of any kind, from libtards, to alt-faggots, to bitterhons and beyond.

>>8786450
I like it, to be honest. While I'm not gay myself, better out and proud gay, than mutilating yourself.

Just don't fucking trap yourself or go back to HRT, spartan.

>>8786457
It's relevant because we have had a bunch of sexism talk relating to repression, namely people have tried sexism and /pol/ as repression methods to try and get their AGP/Trans/Dysphoria to "go away".

>>8786505
Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8786557
It's not that it's "wrong", it's that in the long term it can only harm you.

The way to better yourself is through hard work and self improvement. Trapping yourself adds to the workload, and let's be honest here this world is shitty enough without us having to deal with trying to "pass" as well.

>>8786671
I can agree here. A strong worldview is extremely important for EVERYONE, trans or cis or AGP or otherwise.

>>8787227
AGP the post.

AGP Fantasy. Don't fall for it. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING! Get into reality, not out of it.

You're already disconnected enough as it is if you're AGP/Trans/Dysphoric.

>>8787709
Many reasons.

One of the biggest is, even if it doesn't cure your AGP/Trans/Dysphoria (which it can in porn-induced cases) it heavily builds discipline and has many other potential benefits if you're porn addicted.

Secondly, it's kind of become a meme at this point. The most important part is the START LIVING part. You want to get the motivation through the testosterone spike of not fapping, and then keep it rolling even after the T drop.

It's a great kickoff to bettering your life.

Thirdly, in some AGP cases, it can cure AGP outright. If you've wanted to be a girl since childhood / before masturbation, it's unlikely it is porn induced. However it can still have benefits regardless.
>>
File: 1486152938444.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486152938444.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1503894088121.jpg (170KB, 329x606px) Image search: [Google]
1503894088121.jpg
170KB, 329x606px
>>8779088
It's ok because they are cute, CUTE.
>>
>>8787680
bot bored of spamming your pasta yet? (spoiler: no one is reading your crap anymore when you hae nothing new to say)
>>
>>8787786
And that's exactly the thing that annoys me to no end. its not that women are bad/silly/useless - they are not, there are plenty of good women.
But it's the fact that even absolutely shitty personalities get away with it if they are pretty women, and they happily exploit it and get everything in life for free riding on the backs of thirsty men.
>>
>>8787792
At least cure Chan is consistent
>>
Family is my curse, who else shares this sentiment?
>>
Is Bruce Wayne a good metaphor for a repressor?

https://youtu.be/JqfQ5swKEss
>>
File: IMG_4870.jpg (49KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4870.jpg
49KB, 489x750px
>>8786462
I'm past being ashamed of it
I'm masculine irl but super submissive in relationships

It just feels comfortable

For all the macho tryhard stuff I do on my own, I need a space where I can be soppy, romantic, submissive and soft

>>8787725
I'm not "out and proud"
I don't draw attention to it, close and trusted friends know and they don't even crack jokes about it, it's normal to them and some are bi flexible anyway

I'm discreet cause I like straight privilege
>>
>>8788571
>I'm discreet cause I like straight privilege
This. If gays stopped acting like annoying faggots a lot of people would stop hating you. The facepalm was because SJShitlords are gonna use that as an excuse to say that everyone who acts macho or even just mildly masculine is just repressing.
>>
>>8788585
My behaviour is pretty natural considering I was male socialised and never accepted I was homo until adulthood, meaning I didn't turn into one of those swishy female socialised fags

Best of both worlds
>>
>>8787792
Plenty of people read and reply to my posts, bitterhon.
Thanks for the (You), now kindly go back to /mtfg/.

>>8787839
I am consistant, unlike bitterhons that love to lie and slander me 24/7, and post without their tripcodes.

Also, for all you bitterhons reading this cure-chan is acceptable, if you must call me a "girl", do so cutely. Thankyou.

>>8788147
Family is always a minefield to deal with. Whether AGP/Trans/Dysphoric or not.
>>
>>8785992
Don't be a schmuck. There is no Jewish privilege. Pretty much the opposite in fact.
>>
File: IMG_5433.jpg (226KB, 683x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5433.jpg
226KB, 683x869px
Just when I thought I had no sympathy left for females

I feel sorry for them. Their existence is so cursed.
>>
>>8779887
What will you be studying in uni? >>8779949
>shops
>>
>>8788654
>this cure-chan is acceptable, if you must call me a "girl", do so cutely.
Talk about consistency.
>>
>>8788867
We all like cuteness here. Even me.
>>
>>8788891
THEN WE ARE FUCKING HYPOCRITES AREN'T WE?
>>
>>8788891
>mfw even cureanon is falling
>>
I am exclusively attracted to women and it would make my life easier if I were to become bisexual. I think it's impossible.

Is it possible?
>>
>>8788905
I'm not a hypocrite. Cuteness has nothing to do with gender. There is nothing wrong with being a feminine guy. Depending on my mood, I can be very masculine or even somewhat feminine.

Gender expression does not = trapping yourself.

>>8788909
I'm not falling at all. I go through stages where I like to be more "soft" to express myself.

Is cuteness the same as taking palliative care? No.

I will never, ever trap myself.

>>8788926
Changing sexualities isn't possible as far as we know. However, it's worth researching like everything else.
>>
>>8788909
>>8788905
as long as we remain cis males, it's all good

t. trap
>>
>>8788989
>t.trap
Oh the irony!
>>
>>8788991
the orig definition of a trap is a guy that passes as a girl
>>
>>8788998
Passers should stay away from this place :^
>>
File: qt dolph.png (688KB, 797x479px) Image search: [Google]
qt dolph.png
688KB, 797x479px
>>8788909
Masculinity and Cuteness are not mutally exclusive
>>
>>8788905
male cuteness is a thing

i lift and am pretty tough but i have nice eyes and my bf calls me cute
>>
File: Spartan soft.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Spartan soft.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>8788962
this

i have moods when im ready to pump iron and moods when i want snuggles
>>
>>8779060
so i stoped the mones but stayed on duta to keep the hair. My body hair isn't really growing at all and its been almost a month now. Is this a side effect of duta or is my T not recovering? Wasn't on cypro more than a month before i freaked out and threw it in the toilet.
>>
File: 1503715927392_0.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503715927392_0.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
I came to the conclusion I will either end up killing myself or transition. I honestly don't know which is the worse choice.
>>
File: Captin MURICA.gif (435KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Captin MURICA.gif
435KB, 245x245px
the world is becoming a dark place
you must be prepared for the coming storm.
be ready, train your body, eliminate your vices, empty your heart of empathy or mercy.

you need to be ready.
>>
>>8789846
killing yourself is worse.

>>8790110
that sounds like a good way to be a psychopath who makes life worse not only for themselves but others.
>>
File: Psychopathy.jpg (63KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
Psychopathy.jpg
63KB, 500x538px
>>8790171
>>
Is anyone else afraid of developing a split personality?
>>
>>8790110
The darkness you see around you is only a reflection of the darkness you carry within you.

The world is not, in fact, becoming a dark place. There is no coming 'storm', although there are always squalls (and few of them, at least in the first world).
Empty your heart? That's...childish.

Step from the darkness, anon. It's okay - even preferable - to walk in the shadow, but you need to light of both day AND night. C'mon, let's go for a nature walk.
>>
how do I fucking cope with feelings?

why do I even feel
>>
>>8790463
Nah, Spartan seems to have recovered from it, so if it were to happen to me I'd know I can do it.
>>
>>8790530
I'm gonna tell you what I tell everyone: wait until you become an apathetic blob.
>>
File: DysphoriaDyson.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DysphoriaDyson.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
My internet friend started transitioning at the age of 26. I figured they would be a hon but I would be nice to them anyways because I know how it feels to be trans. I ask them for a picture and they almost pass after being on HRT for 3 months. I'm 3 years younger than them and I couldn't pass if I wanted to. Holy shit this made me feel awful.
>>
>>8790952
Some people just weren't meant to be girls unfortunately
>>
File: IMG_5288.gif (791KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5288.gif
791KB, 500x278px
>can't sleep cause too excited about holiday with bf in 2 days
>>
>>8790960
Like everyone born with a penis, for instance.
>>
>>8779060
This image is fucking retarded, because 99% of jobs in the first world do not depend on how much you can lift.
>>
>>8789365
>>8789368
>>8789369
These posts, right here.

>>8789639
Great job for getting off the 'mones.
It can take a while for you to recover, Cypro NUKES T. Duta purely to not lose hair is no issue.

Don't trap yourself! Stay strong.

>>8789837
The only things that matter are the things you put value upon.

For me, my freedom and not taking pallative care drugs is my highest value.

But in terms of life as a whole, nothing matters, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't fight while you're here. Who knows what could happen?

>>8789846
The truth is, all repressors have three options.
Suicide(suicide), Suicide(transition) or STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

Don't kill yourself however. If it comes to transition or suicide, this is the only time you should trap yourself, however do it only as a palliative care method. You're not a "girl", you're effectively a cancer patient getting experimental palliative care.

>>8790110
Empathy and mercy are important values.
I am not one to outright reject them, for a world without them would not be worth living in the first place for me, personally.

The rest, I can agree with. Training is great, getting your vices out is paramount, as long as you have some alternative to them (Stop fapping is nothing without the start living part).

>>8790171
This.

>>8790463
There's nothing to fear. If it happens, it happens.
You can always recover from it, without trapping yourself.

The easiest way for this to happen is visiting /mtfg/. They love encouraging mental illness.
Avoid. And always call out /mtfg/ posters and bitterhons.

>>8790490
Bullshit. Happinessfags are just as bad as Psychopaths. This world is pretty awful and if you disagree, you're fairly delusional.

However, just because the world is awful, doesn't mean that your life has to be.

I'm quite happy, myself. You need to find something to pursue, and pursue it.

Muh nature is just plain BS.
The world isn't really becoming a dark place, it's always been dark.
>>
>>8790530
Feel them. Feel your feelings, but apply logic to them and do not let them rule you.

>>8790602
This. Apathy is horrible. You aren't even alive at that point.

>>8790952
It's the rare passer. Don't trap yourself, and don't fall for their guise of being "happy".

Key here is long-term.

>>8790960
>>8791163
Perfect.

>>8791134
Hope you enjoy your holiday, spartan!
>>
>>8791406
>Apathy is horrible. You aren't even alive at that point.
Better this than transition (which I this point I sincerely cannot understand how I wanted) or kys myself.
>>
>>8791624
*at this point
>>
>>8790952
Yeah I feel awful whenever I see someone around my age that passes too.
>>
>>8791624
I can agree there.
It's horrendous, but it's better than transition, or killing yourself.

You can work your way out of apathy.
>>
>>8792562
>You can work your way out of apathy
Yeah, but then dysphoria might come back.
>>
Dildos are great for dysphoria
>>
what a life
>>
File: IMG_5386.gif (339KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5386.gif
339KB, 245x184px
It might be overexericise and undereating and my excitement to see bf

But fuck me I am just so anxious and it's the even a mental thing

I just feel nervous
>>
>>8792848
Do you still have those beta blockers?
>>
>>8793009
Yes but I'd really like be clean
>>
>>8793009
>>8793053
I went to walk for a couple miles in The sun and have had a little drink of alcohol

Feel better now
>>
>>8792784
Explain?
>>
>>8793206
It feels good to be filled while fapping to sissy porn
>>
There comes a time in the life of a sissy where it must finally admit to itself that that irresistible urge to dress up in women’s clothes will never go away.
In fact the sissy finds itself in a situation where its girlie urges have complete control of it.
It has given up any attempts to represent itself as any kind of. Man to a woman.
It has, by this time, completely removed any leg, arm ands body hair.
It lives its life in stockings and high heels and lingerie and girlie things.
It has become an effeminate object of ridicule to most of those it once counted as friends.
As a physical and metaphorical denial of the manhood it failed to live up to and ultimately turned its back on, the pitiful sissy allowed its male shaft, that contrasts so incongruously with the effeminate, limp-wristed queer it has become, to be locked away for eternity.
At home, alone, in its stockings an girlie things it begins to prepare, psychologically and physically, for the final act of surrender of its manhood. The day on which it submits itself to a man, as its final act of surrender, is nigh.
It’s own genitalia imprisoned and impotent, it penetrates its loins with a latex dildo, imagining the physical pain and emotional and psychological trauma it will endure as a real man reaches his climax inside it.
It may or may not enjoy the experience, but it will be used by a man sooner or later.
>>
>>8793246
This is not /d/, you know. And most of us are not sissies anyway.
>>
>>8793145
Walking is good stress relief.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8nLPMys3b8

This is good positive repression symbolism
>>
>>8793554
How is it positive if you have to relive this battle every day?
>>
>>8793685
>relive this battle every day
Aren't we already anon, aren't we already...
>>
The mere possibility that I could be sterile terrifies me. I don't think I would be able to persuade myself to continue to repress if I were sterile. Should I do sperm exams or something? If I'm not then I will have something real to protect, not abstract ideological shenanigans.
If I am sterile then all fucking bets are off.
>>
>>8792693
True. It's a balancd between apathy and dysphpria. Eventually, you'll probably rather be dysphoric than dead inside. But don't trap yourself!

>>8793214
Fapping makes your AGP worse in the long run. Bad idea.

>>8793246
Not really how being AGP/Trans/Dysphoric works.

>>8793320
This.

>>8793554
The world needs a cure. You can be that cure!

>>8793685
Every day is a battle, trans or not.

>>8793762
This.

Welcome to life. Fight, or die.

>>8794372
You are still a man even if sterile. In the future, who knows what tech will be available to have children.
>>
>>8793762
I think that's what she meant.
>>
>>8794549
Isn't sissy fetish many times developed as coping mechanism for dysphoria?
>>
>>8794549
>Fapping makes your AGP worse in the long run.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8794585
>she
>getting called she instantly gets me erect

there is no hope is there?
>>
>>8794629
you'll get over it and it will only bring you joy without arousal
>>
>>8794629
Same here
>>
>>8794662
this actually sounds even scarier
>>
>>8794662
Indeed.
>>
this fucking general is literally undermining its cause

it is overwhelmed with >you will fall like me
>>
>>8794757
Nah.
>>
>>8794662
And after that it just won't mean anything to you, you'll just get used to it.
>>
>>8794964
Trying to seduce us?
>>
>>8795030
Nope. I'm a repressor. I've just stopped caring about most things.
>>
Reminder that if you were truly repressing correctly, you wouldn't spend any time here.
>>
>>8795372
It's the only thing we can do anon. We've even failed at repression, the only thing we can do is try to keep up this charade.
>>
File: :repgender:.png (9KB, 522x73px) Image search: [Google]
:repgender:.png
9KB, 522x73px
>>
>>8794587
Correct, but it's one that makes AGP a lot worse in the long run and leads down the path of trapping yourself.

Avoid at all costs.

>>8794629
There is hope. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

>>8794662
Don't trust bitterhons!
There is no joy in being a tranny and playing out fetishes.

>>8794757
That's just bitterhons. I will ALWAYS be the voice of reason. Don't trust bitterhons!

>>8795030
Bitterhon shilling as usual. Just ignore them.

>>8795372
It is fine for us to discuss and motivate others to repress.
>>8795572
Concern trolling. >>>/mtfg/
>>
>>8795795
>commo
>communism

Nope.avi
/repgen/ is FREEDOM
>>
So how is your day going anon?
>>
how many of you idiots had a stroke this week and decided to make it someone elses problem?
>>
>>8796418
fuck you if you think you can do this alone
>>
File: 1500453313797.jpg (28KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1500453313797.jpg
28KB, 351x351px
Have any of you gotten testosterone boosts, either by yourselves or by a medical professional? Did it at all slow any dysphoria/bad feelings?
>>
>>8797426
I repress so that I abstain from hormones that abnormally affect my body, so no that would be counter-productive for me.
>>
>tfw the only time you feel normal is after you fap
Fuck cure anon he just wants me to go insane
>>
>>8795905
>There is no joy in being a tranny and playing out fetishes
Is that what you call this, then? Joy? Living in fear of your own desires?

Just give in. It's like falling backwards into pillows. Scary at first, but there is nothing to fear.
>>
>>8797692
My life sucks and I will be the first to admit it, but I don't think being an unpassing tranny will improve my life. In fact it could make it worse. I still sometimes think about trying anyways though.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>8797426
repressing trannies who try to man up do that, doesnt help for long
>>
>>8797756
So you admit there is joy in living out your fetish, it just won't be worth not passing.
>>
>>8797756
How do you know you wouldn't pass?
>>
>>8797875
Not them, but when you're 23 have linebacker shoulders, a neanderthal like sloped forehead and a big head you probably wont be able to pass
>>
>>8797910
23 is young enough if you put in effort, forehead doesn't matter if you wear bangs.
>>
>>8797932
I turn 24 this year and that doesn't solve my linebacker shoulders or the fact my head is just larger than a females. Maybe I am being too hard on myself though. When I was 20 I told myself the same things and now I wish I could go back and start then.
>>
>>8798017
The earlier the better. Today is the perfect day to start. It might not be perfect, but it'll be better than right now.
>>
File: IMG_5218.jpg (40KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5218.jpg
40KB, 620x349px
Spartan just lost his virginity and had his boyfriend cum in his ass

Oh my god
I'm so happy
>>
>>8798146
Only if you do transition at all.
>>
File: 1502654899433m.jpg (51KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502654899433m.jpg
51KB, 1024x683px
>>8781050
>Alt right is d-
Hot. They're hot, anon. Just accept it. Not all of the alt right is against gays either. Spencer himself called homosexuality that last stand of implicit white identity.

Millennial Woes is a fag too. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to hate your race.
>>
File: c00.jpg (150KB, 900x852px) Image search: [Google]
c00.jpg
150KB, 900x852px
>>8798173
>Spencer
I want to suck his cone tits
>>
File: DvXsjqbk.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
DvXsjqbk.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>8798186
Why so people edit Spencer so much in Photoshop? Are they jelly?
>>
>>8798212
>jelly
He's a Jewish plant.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>8798148
Congrats, Spartan. I hope you can keep the dysphoria at bay.
>>
>>8798173
Well at least you essentially admit to what I was warning everyone about.

I don't hate my race. I hate anyone who thinks it matters. Well, not really hate...there are few people I truly hate. But the pity flows for these misguided idiots who think they're fighting for something good.
>>
>>8798413
>I don't hate my race
>I just don't think my race matters
And that's how you admit to hating your race in the name of cosmopolitan bullshit
>Dude race doesn't matter
>Just ignore how people vote and how societies generally behave in a multicultural setting lol
>>
>>8798453
you are making excuses and you know it
it's ok anon, you are just a collectivist whore that is the equivalent of a tribal slut
everyone needs a sense of belonging, even if you fall to the hideous equivalent identity politics of your political leanings

just don't expect me to respect you more than I would respect an sjw
fuck your identity politics, they are literally what is ruining western civilization
>>
Ah, kids talking politics.
>>
>>8798146
Unfortunately even if I wanted to start today I couldn't. It would be a month if I ordered mones and even longer if I did it legit.
>>
>>8798491
All politics is identity politics you kekistan I pseud
>Dude if you're a mainstream liberal who disapproves of neo-liberals you aren't asserting an identity
>Secularism isn't idpol
>Egalitarianism isn't idpol
Lul
>>
>>8798621
who are you quoting?
are you mentally handicapped?
>>
Should we make a new thread or should we let /repgen/ die?
>>
>>8799319
Done.
>>8799551
>>8799551
>>8799551
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.