[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT? LGBTI? or LGBI+?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I have read a lot about that now LGBT is LGBTI+ but there are people against it.

I would like to know why you support it or not.

Also, girls who start doing yaoi cosplay and ends being a 'male' on T counts as part of the LGBTwhatever?

There are so many...
>>
>>8778759
It's just LGB. We're dropping the T.
>>
>>8778780
fpbp
>>
I refuse to go any further than LGBT.
Intersex is really debatable on whether it's even related to LGBT at all, and the other letters are for pretentious straight people.
>>
>>8778759
GLB desu
>>
>>8778780
Umm no sweatie ;) It's BLT now, hold the G. Male cissies need not apply.
>>
>>8779597
I agree, the only way intersex people are LGBT is if they're L, G, B, or T (most often T).
>>
>>8778780
>letting cishets define your group when they think of all of us as faggots anyway
>>
>>8779623
>trannies, terfs and pathological cheaters left to fend for themselves
ok
>>
File: 1500231179869.jpg (455KB, 846x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1500231179869.jpg
455KB, 846x1185px
>>8779623
first of all fuck you, did you ever hot beaten up for being homo? no? ah, youre a lezbian, you beat other ppl up

but coming to think about it sounds nice, gays need more space to themselves. LBT would be full of horrible infighting, but really fun to watch from outside
>muh im more oppressed
pic related its you anon
>>
>>8778759

asexual people think that they are part of the LBGT too
>>
lgbt is pointless

t isn't a sexual attraction
b only matters when not in a straight relationship, so might as well just group them with l or g
lesbian refers to only females, whereas the term gay can apply to both. So it makes sense to drop the l, since it's redundant.

we're the gay community now
>>
>>8779623
>BLT

great now I'm hungry
>>
File: 768oi8795y.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
768oi8795y.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>8780290
>b only matters when not in a straight relationship, so might as well just group them with l or g

fair enough
>>
>>8779623
fuck that, you aren't keeping me in a room with the tranny and the dyke
I'm going with G, fuck your sandwich
>>
>>8778759
also, what sexuality does the I stand for?
>>
>>8780361
It's Intersex, not a sexuality
>>
>>8780361
It's supposed for intersex people.
>>
>>8778780
Fuck you milo
>>
HomoBi community
Trans community
>>
>>8781728
a lot of people say that they are bi just for be part of the LGBT, I don't understand, it's not like a club
>>
>>8779654
>Letting trannies with different isues co-opt your group
>>
>>8783370
It was a mistake but there's not a lot that can be done about it now.
>>
>>8779623
Can we drop the L too? Anyone who's not a TERF can have the B.
>>
>>8778780
>>8778785
samefag
>>
>>8783305
Virtue signaling and people so weak they have to be told they're special and unique so they stand in the ranks of people actually oppressed to feed off of the support they get.
>>
It should just be "B". Monosexual go away.
>>
It should honestly be just LGB because being mentally defect (trannies) or physically defect (intersex) have nothing to do with sexual orientation. I still don't mind the T as there would be almost nothing to discuss on this board and most trannies are bi so they would belong here anyway
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.