/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays of /tttt/, we MUST drop the T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

If the coercive trans agenda is allowed to go further more children will be castrated and those opposed silenced, shamed, and eventually punished.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/25/first-grader-sent-to-office-for-misgendering-fellow-student.html

http://archive.is/e5kbd

We fought HARD for the right to marry and these hormone addicts and their enablers would have us made fools of with their demands that small children not call each other by their real name if it hurts their feelings.

You MUST publicly denounce the transgender agenda as coercive and intrusive to public conduct or we will be further made to lie in a bed of thorns with them.

We have our moment to gain public acceptance and we cannot let those who would force speech to infiltrate our ranks.

/lgb/ from now on
>>
It should have always been just GBA.

Heterosexuals are normies, they aren't a part of us

Gays are people who are sexually attracted to the same sex.

Bisexuals are people who are sexuality attracted to both sexes

Asexuals are people who aren't sexually attracted to either sex

There are 4 basic sexualities, 3 of which are queer. It should have always been just GBA.
>>
>>8778118
>female student gets told off once for being anti-LGBT
>male gays rush to defend misgendering
So it's true, gays are the eunuch manservants of cis females.
>>
>>8778132
>GBA
how about just queer?
better a cute short word than a shitty acronym
>>
File: Pic.jpg (394KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
394KB, 957x1024px
>>8778118
>>
File: gba-gameboy-advance.jpg (46KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
gba-gameboy-advance.jpg
46KB, 700x420px
>>8778152
GBA is pretty cool

But yeah, it should just be queer. But queer should be just on orientation, not on kinks or gender identity or gender presentation.
>>
>>8778118
>unironically reading fox news
>>
>>8778118
Fuck off
>>
>>8778152
But that word has been taken over by trannies and edgy heterosexuals.
>>
>>8778256
Take it back, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>8778288
https://youtu.be/J4cl-pNYdXs
>>
>>8778288
>dubs
They're calling me a bigot. It's hurting my feelings. what do?
>>
>>8778118
>fox

kill yourself
>>
>>8778179
>>8778347

>Shooting the messenger instead of refuting the content.

People still do this?
>>
File: transgender.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
transgender.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>>8778360
There's nothing to refute. The transgender movement, much like fascism, is necessarily coercive in its aims and they all support this.
>>
>>8778360
>putting energy into refuting literally fake news or other reactionary nonsense like the OP is spouting
>>
>>8778360
Leftists do, yes, and of course /pol/tards with their obsessions.
>>
>>8778372

>child abuse
>reactionary nonsense

I am a devout atheist, but you are evil. Promoting the suffering of others in order to make yourself feel good, and dressing it up in your own unearned sense of smug moral superiority is literally the nature of evil.
>>
>>8778132
Bi trans person once again sarcastically reporting in. I know you faggots won't respond to this post; you never do.
>>
>>8778470
WHAT child abuse, you absolute fucking sperg? Sending a kid to the principal's office for using the wrong pronoun is ridiculous, but it's not abuse.
>>
>>8778490
>it's only getting more coercive, it isn't bad yet!

t. tranny agenda
>>
Why are you pretending the trans gender agenda is pushed by trans people? It is not, it is being pushed by cishet women. Cishet women are trying to virtue signal hard by making trans the it thing. They want to look at the freak shows, but they also want to pretend to be trans by calling themselves non-binary or by forcing their kids to be trans so they can show how progressive they are for loving their trans child.
>>
>>8778504
I said it was ridiculous, just not abusive. You wanna fucking address that, faggot?
>>
>>8778516
It isn't abusing the girl who has to needlessly be chastised by the head of school? Where does it end? What if this happened in middle school and the child was suspended? Or in high school kids got suspended for misgendering their classmates. potentially hindering their acceptance to college?
>>
>>8778162
Calling the lgbt queer is like calling The Black community niggers. The only ones who like queer are lesbians who never have to worry about being gay bashed while being called queer. Lesbians calling themselves queer from their position of privilege is rediculous.
>>
>>8778511
This! I want to scream it from the rooftops with how much I see it on here. This madness has very little to do with transsexuals and everything to do with postmodernism, queer theory, and trans "activism".
>>
>>8778540
Trannies are able to cooperate like the toxic vipers they are with 3rd wave feminist agendas pushed by bio females. They are not excused from their conduct by being small in number. They are mostly united in creed and conduct.
>>
>>8778521
>be in school
>"HEY TOMMY! You smell like a GIRL!"
>get sent to principal office
>be in school
>"Hey Sally, you're really not a girl at all!"
>problematic to be sent to the office

Behave, get good results. Misbehave, get bad results. Whether or not you 'agree' with science, science is what our schools use and science tells us that treating people in a particular way is harmful. If you don't like it, no one really cares.
>>
>>8778568
>If you don't like it, no one really cares.

Exactly the problem with coercive agendas like transgender ideology. It requires public perception counter to rational thinking.
>>
>>8778521
>It isn't abusing the girl who has to needlessly be chastised by the head of school?
Getting chastised is child abuse now? Bad news for anyone like you who has a trans kid, because your treatment of her would be so many times more abusive.

>and the child was suspended?
>potentially hindering their acceptance to college?
If you want education reform we're not your enemy. But try virtue signally at something more meaningful than a first grade telling off, like academic freedom or affirmative action quotas.

Unless of course you don't care about those things and just want to preach your hate of trans people.
>>
>>8778118
>>8778132
>reddit spacing
>>
>>8778572
>coercive
>"You're not allowed to harm this person while under our care here at school."
Yes, it's so irrational to keep bullies from being bullies at school.
>>
>>8778586
Calling someone by their real name is not harmful. Interests have to be balanced. If mine requires obfuscating the truth, that is a problem.
>>
>>8778553
I'm just one trans woman but you won't catch me anywhere near queer activism.
>>
>>8778360
if I think a source is operating on good faith, I will happily engage with their content

fox news does not fit this criteria
they tell lies until its difficult to discern truth from falsehood
>>
>>8778572
>>8778588
>Real name
Pray tell, what causes one to be trans?
>>
>>8778622
Self hatred of being gay and/or erotomania triggered by crossdressing.
>>
>>8778588
>Calling someone by their real name is not harmful.
t. gets triggered by the left saying "Drumpf"
>>
>>8778627
>what is gender dysphoria?
>>
>>8778118
How is this different than when a boy calls another boy a girl (I'm sure you gays know what I mean)?
>>
>>8778636
An autistic fixation on gender-non conforming traits. Like if I have a feminine voice and I think that means I am a woman if my voice is feminine but you can be a male and have a voice that is feminine for a male but not that of a woman. Subtlety is lost here.
>>
>>8778627
Wrong and wrong. It's theorized to be caused by prenatal androgen exposure. Either way we know there is a strong hereditary component for sure. If one twin is trans the other is overwhelmingly more likely to be trans as well even if the pair are reared apart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

Transsexuality is best thought of as an intersex condition.
>>
>>8778618
I hope you are understanding when people take the same attitude to the liberal media... but what are the odds of that?
>>
>>8778642
Have there been human fetuses that somehow were accidentally exposed to excess androgens and became trans? Because we see excess androgen exposure in autism as well.
>>
>>8778588
That's not their real name. It WAS, and an honest attempt was successfully made to discover whether the little girl's mistake was intentional (read: bullying) or not - a wholly appropriate action, given that people exist who would support bullying this girl just for the hell of it. It wasn't, no harm done, carry on with life.

There is no obfuscation of 'the truth', whatever you intended to refer to by that.
>>
>>8778648
Did they have it legally changed?
>>
>>8778639
>autistic
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>Subtlety is lost here.
So is your point, that was mostly unintelligible.
>>
>>8778647
There are lots and lots of conditions which are the result of abnormal exposure to sex hormones in the womb.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

It's interesting to note that some types of classic intersexuals are also overwhelmingly more likely to be trans.
>>
>>8778627
>and/or
>and
You can be agp AND hsts now?!
>>
>>8778647
IIRC that's one of the theories behind the higher prevalence of autism in transsexuals
>>
>>8778651
Is this a question you ask to every single individual you interact with, without fail, in your daily encounters? (As a side note, in some states a legal name change is done by simply calling yourself it for a while. You can go to court to change documents, but it's not a requirement. Merry Christmas.)

If no, fuck right off for looking for special provisions for transgender people. God you slime are so transparent.
>>
>>8778654
Trans have very high rates of autism.

>>8778656
Do those abnormal exposures directly lead to being trans?

>>8778657
Yes you can be gay and get off on people seeing you as a woman.
>>
>>8778662
>trans have very high rates of autism
Yeah, if 7.8% counts as "very high", enough that anyone who says they feel gender dysphoria has an autistic fixation. (It's not.)
>>
>>8778662
>Do those abnormal exposures directly lead to being trans?
Since not all actual classically intersex people are trans I think this just makes being trans more likely rather than always resulting in being trans but yes that's the prevailing theory. The source of gender dysphoria is thought to be biological and inborn nowadays, but obviously the social component of dysphoria is learned and not innate.

>Trans have very high rates of autism.
There is some correlation between transsexuality and autism (both are forms of neuroatypicality, after all) but the two do not always show up together. In fact the vast majority of trans people are not autistic so it can't really be an explanation for gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8778662
>Yes you can be gay and get off on people seeing you as a woman.
PsHet is totally different from HSTS.
>>
>>8778692
PsHet?
>>
>>8778692
>>8778695
Yah Trent says you can even be pseudocissexual
>>
>>8778651
"legally changed"?

What do you mean, passport, driver's license, bank accounts? Because a school girl isn't going to have all of those.
>>
We are not your dick dispensers fuck off faggots.
>>
>>8778662
which gays get off like that?!
>>
>>8778713
I doubt most would admit it but it isn't impossible.
>>
>>8778713
I mean, there are cis men who are like that. Why not gay men? I've heard of weirder things like FTMs getting off to "AGP" fantasies.
>>
>>8778718
mtfs, ftms, and straight and bi cis men admit it.

>>8778723
that's not weirder. it makes sense for straight ftms.
>>
>>8778729
So gay guys are magically immune to being able to be aroused by people thinking of them as a woman in public/getting to dress as one?
>>
>>8778731
just tell me why even ftms for whom it should be hugely humiliating and harmful to their identities admit it but gays don't.

just show me one.

just give me any reason to think they exist besides "they just do, ok!"
>>
>>8778739
Because it makes them look like perverts?
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
>>8778713
Humiliation is a fetish and part of bdsm. There's also a fetish for castration and nullio(?), which I wish is only limited in fiction.

At the very least, I don't think a gay man will actually be attracted to someone who take female hormones.
>>
>>8778740
re-read the first sentences of >>8778729 and >>8778739
>>
>>8778644
did i say conservative media?
no
i said fox news
im not dismissing everything uttered by a conservative ever

but yeah CNN/MSNBC arent really concerned with truth they are concerned with ad revenue

they do fact check more than fox though even if they talk about inane bullshit 90% of the time
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.