[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you come out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tomoko1.jpg (38KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko1.jpg
38KB, 320x480px
I just can't even imagine myself ever coming out to my family, online people, work, etc... I have no idea how to even go forward. I don't have any friends to talk about this with.

I'm just too scared of being judged for not being "true trans" enough due to:

- dysphoria not bad enough to be suicidal
- i'm 32, why didn't i do this earlier if it's real
- didn't self-med
- worried about people dredging up un-PC stuff I said online and claiming that I'm just trying to avoid criticism
>>
>>8777999
>why didn't i do this earlier if it's real
AGPs often repress and at first don't realize they're girls.

>and claiming that I'm just trying to avoid criticism
If they do that who cares what they think?
>>
OP here, really the thing i'm most worried about is the "not suicidal part", I'm afraid of anyone I tell online judging me for any hesitation or uncertainty with "why the hell aren't you doing everything as fast as possible to save your life, you must not really be trans, just faking it for attention"

That seems to be a really prevalent attitude among trans people online, see the negative reactions to that "closeted trans woman" article that was posted here last week.
>>
plus i don't have money for any surgeries and don't want to be a burden on my parents, despite being autistic i'm the only one of their kids that has my life together enough to be able to theoretically live on my own.
>>
>>8778080
What was the article? Think of the counterarguments from that thread to the negative posts or if there weren't good ones report it and ask for defenses.
>>
>>8778085
i don't want to fight though i just want to be accepted :(
>>
hey mom im trans
oh
>>
>>8779010
oh sure i'll just ignore my anxiety, why didn't i think of that, you're a fuckin genius
>>
>>8779217
Yeah that's pretty much how it works

take a deep breath, say fuck it, and let words come out of your mouth

And if they don't come out just sort of sit there being weird as fuck until the tension so is damn high that you can't do anything else but tell them
>>
>>8779225
This is what i did with my best friend last weekend. Worked like a charm!
>>
I guess part of it is I don't have enough general self-confidence to assertively state "I'm transgender" with no qualifications or uncertainty [especially since I can't really work through my feelings when my only outlet is anonymous 4chan posts], and at the same time I'm scared anything like "I think maybe I might be trans" is going to be answered with "well if you really were you'd know"
>>
>>8777999
self med now and hope you somewhat pass when you come out
>>
>>8780774
But then I can't deal with the guilt of not having told them before I started
>>
...fuck. my brother is watching that south park episode. I certainly can't fucking say anything now.
>>
File: 1501206337937.jpg (60KB, 400x452px) Image search: [Google]
1501206337937.jpg
60KB, 400x452px
You don't
>>
>>8779010
yea, come out as gay while your at it. Might as well.
>>
>>8778016
I'm not going to bring up Blanchard shit, jesus christ is there any worse way to be accepted
>>
It sounds like you're not actually trans desu. Just carry on as you always have and forget this nonsense.
>>
>>8778080
You're worried about NOT being suicidal?!? Think about how fucked up that is. You should worry about anxiety. I don't know what to tell you about it though, I suffer from it. The reason a lot of internet trans are accepted is because they self-med then come out. They do it at or just before the line where people notice and get nosy. It's a hell of a lot harder for a tran to say 'I'm a girl' with eyebags and a five o'clock shadow.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.