[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn near EVERY male wishes he was a girl at some point. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1503703905829.png (140KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
1503703905829.png
140KB, 250x368px
Damn near EVERY male wishes he was a girl at some point. You seriously think every one of them actually want to transition? This is not a matter of persuasion.
>>
>>8777747
>Damn near EVERY male wishes he was a girl
I've got some news for you, kiddo.
>>
What a stupid fucking thread. Just another /pol/ idiot trying to start a fight with some vague nonsense.
>>
>>8777747
I believe it. Someone I knew in high school said he wished he was a girl. It's 7 years later and as far as I can tell he hasn't made any steps toward transition. If anything, he presents slightly more masculine than he did in HS.
>>
>>8777747
I don't know what friends you got, but that's not something all guys think
>>
>>8777828
I did the same thing, its called repression, and I transitioned right after college. Never know, check in on him in like 10 years and see if anything happened.
>>
>>8777747
this
why would anyone want to be a guy? it's shit. most guys are just strong enough not to ruin their lives over it
>>
>>8777817
>some vague nonsense
hey now, don't talk about yourself like that.
>>
>>8777747
Every male should transition. There should be no men.
>>
>>8777949
/r/ing the /tg/ story that went like this
>>
>>8777747
t. egg
>>
>>8777747
>Damn near EVERY male wishes he was a girl at some point
lmao
>>
>>8777747
Yes I want pierods a higher obesity rating the fact That I'll get judged by my looks yes that's the dream
>>
>>8780713
I literally thought this when I was in egg mode
>>
File: Jerry_Smith.png (256KB, 688x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Smith.png
256KB, 688x1012px
>>8777747
>It was a one time thought that everyone has!
>>
>>8780759
I actually spent several days thinking through how I'd deal with having a period if I were suddenly transformed into a cis girl.
>>
>>8777919
being male:

-much less risk of being sexually assaulted
-able to defend yourself if someone attacks you
-aren't just valued for your looks
-won't have your opinion ignored because of your gender
>>
>>8781029
>-much less risk of being sexually assaulted
rare, but see below
>-able to defend yourself if someone attacks you
it's called a gun
>-aren't just valued for your looks
just valued for your use as a tool
>-won't have your opinion ignored because of your gender
happens just as much to men who are "male privileged" (lol)
>>
>>8777747
>Damn near EVERY male wishes he was a girl at some point
t. projecting
don't worry /pol/ troll, I'm sure you can find a fashy daddy who thinks your feminine penis is cute one day
>>
I always presumed every male did even after egg mode.
Does every male not think about?
>>
>>8777747
I agree. I know it's embarrassing for us to admit because we lose our "manly" cred. But, we're anonymous here, so I'll say it. We all know that each one of us had a phase where we would pray to God to turn us into a girl each night and cry ourselves to sleep.

Being born male hurts, and we all feel the incompleteness of it, and the feeling that it must mean that God doesn't love us. It's just something we have to work through, bros.
>>
>>8777747
>Damn near EVERY male wishes he was a girl at some point.
I'll need to see some valid evidence of this being true before I continue reading your dumb shit. Sorry.
>>
>>8781882
Definitely not every male but I guess thinking that tits would be hot to have is not uncommon when you grow up
And the whole girls have it easier to get laid/don't get bullied for crying etc. for betas
>>
File: crossdreaming.png (8KB, 582x349px) Image search: [Google]
crossdreaming.png
8KB, 582x349px
>>8777796
>>8777831
>>8780751
>>8781913
OP is kinda right, except it's not so much *every* man as much as it is *many* men. Only few seem to do it out of dysphoric pain, though.

Source: I've done a bajillion surveys on this.

>>8777919
Women are about as genderbendy as men.
>>
>>8783713
1) Consider self-selection.
2) There are different levels of wanting (e.g. daydreaming about something once vs actually wanting it for real)
3) Fetishes exist
>>
>>8783719
muh truwant
>>
File: lawrence.png (78KB, 449x380px) Image search: [Google]
lawrence.png
78KB, 449x380px
>>8783719
>1) Consider self-selection.
That may affect things, but it's still really common. See attached image with results from others.

(Does this image show different results than mine? No, not quite; I tend to find similar levels (probably ~13%) of currently wanting to choose to be the opposite sex. However, people can have at some point or to some degree wanted to be the opposite sex, without actually wanting it enough to press the magic button.)

>2) There are different levels of wanting (e.g. daydreaming about something once vs actually wanting it for real)
Oh, definitely. I'm not denying that there's a difference between trans people and the people in my surveys.

>3) Fetishes exist
If you're saying that my genderbendy survey respondents are A*P, then you're 100% right. However, I'm a Blanchardian, so I interpret this as "they're on the same spectrum as actual trans people, just less intensely so". :V
>>
>>8783744
Come on, you've rejected a ton of core Blanchard things at this point. You can start your own movement now or at least claim to be a post-blanchardian.
>>
>>8783782
Have I really rejected that much, though? I'd say I still accept the core ideas.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.