[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna hit up the gay bars by myself tonight, since I have no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pirosmani-wine.jpg (71KB, 704x512px) Image search: [Google]
pirosmani-wine.jpg
71KB, 704x512px
Gonna hit up the gay bars by myself tonight, since I have no friends or significant others and since I realize that online dating is complete and utter shit that never ever works.

I don't want to go - I'm terrible at being social, and will look like a sperg. But I've got to be able to say that at least I tried!
>>
Good luck!
>>
I hope in some update. I was thinking of going myself cause I'm your same situation, but I'm too shy, I'd feel really awkward
>>
>>8777355
>Gonna hit up the gay bars by myself tonight... I'm terrible at being social, and will look like a sperg.
Yep.. pretty much.

>online dating is complete and utter shit that never ever works
Works a fuck-ton better than going to gay bars for someone like you(me).

Its sorta like saying you're sick of the kiddie pool so you're going to go drop yourself out of a helicopter into the middle of the pacific ocean during a hurricane without even a lifevest(friend to talk to).

you gonna drown boi
>>
I had a fellow fag friend celebrating his birthday in a gay bar once. It was a really big bar and when I went in alone I couldn't find him/the party for like 30 minutes (they were tucked away on a back patio that was behind a door I didn't know you could go through).

Those were seriously some of the most awkward and godawful 30 minutes of my life.
Like you can't even sit there and try and text on your phone and pretend you're ok, because every time you look up the whole fucking room is staring at you because you're "the new guy who's alone". Plus I look and act pretty straight, so they were making fun of me asking me if I was lost and where my girlfriend was.
Never again.
I eventually had to stand outside and call that bastard faggot and have him come out and find me.
>>
File: pirosmani-a-million-roses.jpg (38KB, 590x445px) Image search: [Google]
pirosmani-a-million-roses.jpg
38KB, 590x445px
>>8779325
>>8779340
>>8779355
It was awful.

I went, and I ordered some drink I didn't like, and I stood in a corner for most of the time. At some point, I started talking to some guy who was reallyof boring and not even attractive and not even gay, just because I didn't want to look like a total idiot.

But it kind of fizzed out after a bit, and he went off and I sat in a corner. I finished my drink, and then I left and walked around downtown waiting for the alcohol to clear out, and towards the ghetto in the hopes someone might kill me, but nothing.

I thought about going to some of the other "gay" bars, but said "fuck it", and just drove back home.
>>
>>8779407
What about trying a meetup group kind of thing happening in a bar? Tell the organizer beforehand you don't know anyone. Get introduced to new people at event. Next time don't drive so you can keep drinking.
>>
>>8779407
That doesn't sound awful, just boring and kinda awkward. I've had more luck at a dance club, a hot 6'4 guy got up on me while I was dancing and the rest was..
>>
Just order a drink and sit at the bar, conversions are likely to start there
>>
>>8779355
>>8779407
I'm not being mean, but how ugly are you people?
Or am I genuinely as attractive as people say I am to stroke my ego.
The only time I've been to a gay bar I was surrounded by a horde of men and groped and molested and ended up running into the bathroom and hiding.

I would have preferred your experiences.
If you go out just get wasted/high.
>>
File: 1498911572001.jpg (13KB, 462x434px) Image search: [Google]
1498911572001.jpg
13KB, 462x434px
>>8779642
>I suffer being attractive

Fuck off.
>>
>>8779879
I'm not attractive. I know I am not attractive. I think people can just tell I'm severely damaged so they tell me I'm "gorgeous" or "hot" and "handsome to either get me to trust them (it has the reverse effect) or try and build up my self esteem (which doesn't work because I know I'm ugly)
>>
>>8777355
>introvert
>bar scene
This won't end successfully.
>>
>>8781250
I already said it was a failure.

Maybe it'd go better if I went with a friend.
>>
>>8777355
>>8779407

It's not that bad, plenty of people do it.
The trick is to go late in the night when everyone is drunk, order a drink and look for someone else standing around alone and say hi.
If someone asks why you're alone, your friend went home with a guy and you didn't want to leave yet.
If you smoke it can be beneficial because smokers tend to group up and often don't know eachother (depends where you live, a lot of countries have smoking areas or outside only etc).
I've been to gay clubs solo in a few different countries and if you don't act like you're out of place no one will think you are.
Just say hi to people, some will give the cold shoulder but most will chat or dance
>>
>>8781215
Stop
>>
>>8782123
It won't, at all. Bars are a hotbed of extroverted people, at best you will find someone you end up not being compatible with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.