[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dear MTF trannies, I have news for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: suicideprovokingpicture.jpg (73KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
suicideprovokingpicture.jpg
73KB, 600x430px
In order to feel better about themselves, trannies claim that if you start transition very early, you will become passable and undistinguishable from a woman. Well, faggots, I have news for you. The kid in the picture is no older than 8 and you can clearly tell he is a guy and not a woman. Of course, you delusional, sickening faggots keep telling yourself that HRT is miraculous and that you will pass as a woman, but the picture disproves every single delusion you have had. What do you have to say now, stupid faggots?
>>
File: 2017-06-09-909020.png (452KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09-909020.png
452KB, 720x960px
>>8777333
Obviously 99% of AMABs look like total men pre-puberty and aren't applicable for early transition in that regard, there's no reason to get shouty and mangry about it. You doing that only proves that you're illegitimate in multiple aspects rather than just the physical.
>>
File: 1399749903082.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
1399749903082.gif
263KB, 319x255px
>>8777333
He likely hasn't been on them very long.

1/10 for getting me to reply though.
>>
>>8777363
>AMABs
I have no idea what AMABs is, the point is that these faggots freaks here are giving false hopes
>>
>>8777369
ha ha ha ha "you haven't been on HRT that long, hon, wait for HRT to work its magic. Rome wasn't built in a day". Tell me what HRT will do for his prognathic chin and for his cranial vault, you fucking freak piece of shit
>>
imagine being this much of an incel
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (372KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
372KB, 505x720px
>>8777363
You're an insecure misogynistic retard in denial about the fact that they want to be some submissive anime girl
>>8777372
And you're a fucking sadist retard who has such a sad life he has to bully people who are bullied enough because he has literally nothing else to do
You're all terrible, everyone of you on this board is terrible
>>
>>8777333
She has the exact same facial structure as her mother. Those two women aren't winners in the genetic lottery.
>>
Everyone looks like a dude at 8 you moron
>>
If i put on a wig can i claim im female and can then use female locker rooms?
>>
>>8777383
There are girls with that kind of chin alignment. They can get double jaw surgery for it.
>>
>>8777472
Only if you can get past the gatekeeping shrinks. Otherwise the only locker rooms you can use is the one in jail.
>>
>>8777475
there are no girls with those features, only men. Even a girl with a prognathic chin will have a different cranial configuration. The cranial vault of that kid is masculing
>>
>>8777485
Maybe in jail I will meet someone who appreciates my womanly ass.
>>
>>8777522
Behold the only true post in this thread.
>>
>>8777333
i absolutely would not be able to tell this child was born male if her mother wasn't holding a giant fucking sign
>>
>>8777552
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST VIRGIN MARY WHORE GODDAMNED PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE. EVEN A BLIND LIBERAL WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THIS IS A FUCKING BOY./
>>
>>8777485
Nobody requires a shrink's approval to use a bathroom. Gatekeeping is access to HRT and surgery, not identifying and presenting as a woman.
>>
>>8777582
You okay, bruv? You seem kind of upset.
>>
>>8777363
>tfw the 1%
Feels kinda weird.
>>
>>8777333
wow i mean wow
>>
Low quality b8/10
>>
>>8777333
You're crazier than trannies.
>>
>>8777511
>t. skull autist
>>
>>8777333
No, she doesn't. I'd never look twice at that kid.

Get off the internet, go breathe some fresh air.
>>
>>8777333
thats just an ugly kid not a masculine kid
>>
>>8777333
*facepalm* trans kids aren't put on hrt till the start of puberty, that girl is currently just a crossdressing boy.
>>
>>8778141
Boys and girls have no secondary sex characteristics or sexual dimorphism until puberty.
>>
>>8777333
fuck you and your doubletrips.
My little cousin is a cis girl and her facial structure is almost indistinguishable from this tgirl's
you're either trying to enhance tranny passing paranoia or are a victim of it yourself
the strict biological dichotomy that you faggots insist is universal truly isn't- there are ugly, manly women complete with shitty jaws and cleft chins and they aren't all closet ftms either
>>
>>8778191
>My little cousin is a cis girl and her facial structure is almost indistinguishable from this tgirl's
Of course it is, boys and girls can't be distinguished prior to puberty.
>>
>>8777511
Then why orthodontic clinic was full of young women with braces and fucked up jaws waiting to get consiltation for their surgeries? You are a lunatic skull autist.
>>
>>8777333
>>8777363

>Transition

To what? A man cannot ever become a woman. It is a biological impossibility. There is no 'transition' going on here.

The correct term is 'body mutilation'. HRT is mutilation of the endocrine system. SRS is mutilation of perfectly healthy genitals.

Let's stop using these bullshit terms that don't actually describe what is happening.

'Transition' implies that there is an end result that is achievable. That is not factual. They are not transitioning into a woman, they are mutilating their bodies in an attempt to imitate the appearance of a woman.

This is child abuse.
>>
>>8778296
>reddit spacing
>>
>>8778296
>child abuse
You fucking moron, this kid is not taking HRT or getting surgery. She's wearing girl's clothes. That's it.

I'm an FtM on testosterone, and my endocrine system is fine. I get bloodwork regularly, everything is great.

Reconstructive surgery is not "mutilation" - the intention is for the result to be acceptably functional, which the overwhelming number are. Of course complications can happen, but that's the case for any surgery. No one is going to misuse words because you're butthurt trans people exist.
>>
>>8778296
>/pol/tards call willing and desired transition abuse yet defend circumcision
>>
File: 1495460317979.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495460317979.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>8778296
>mutilating your body
>changing something from state a to b
>transitioning from a to b
>>
>>8778296
shit trite rhetoric spouted by retards
always the same
>>
>>8778268
>Of course it is, boys and girls can't be distinguished prior to puberty.
no you freak, the women with fucked up jaws still have female configuration, you piece of shit. You are confusing shape with size.
>>
>>8777372
AMAB = assigned male at birth; likewise, AFAB = assigned female at birth.
It's useful terminology when you're trying to specify cis/trans/man/woman/egg but it's getting to wordy. Also a way to talk about someone's birth sex without sounding TERF-y.
An example of usage: people here (ironically?) say "I'm a girl(male)" it's the same as saying "I'm a girl(AMAB)."
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.