[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lib tard school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 20170825_193453.jpg (2MB, 4702x937px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_193453.jpg
2MB, 4702x937px
Lib tard schools man, some b.s. asking questions like these in an English 4 class when we are talking about the black civil rights movements, baka
>>
>history offends me
>I hate analysis
We all complained about middle school when we were in it, you're not special.
>>
Fuck I wish I had once encountered the word "transgender" when I was in school. Would have saved me
>>
Not really, high school senior class my man lol. I wish this was a middle school class and wish I was a little brat so I could just do what ever the fuck I want during middle
>>
>>8777232
I don't hate gays in general.
I hate blacks and other shitskinned subhumans
>>
>>8777250
High school, middle school, the difference is honestly tiny relative to how much you'll learn once you get out in the wider world and start getting your perception shaped by experience rather than internet memes posted by the kind of person who likes to rant about conspiracies online.
>>
>>8777232
gays, and transgender people do not want Blacks sitting next to them at a lunch counter or a restaurant, because Blacks keep killing them.
>>
>>8777278
Actually it's mostly cishet white dudes doing that killing.
>b-but that doesn't count
>cumskin dindu nuttin he innocent he a good boi he voted trump
>>
>>8777287
Actually it's [citation needed]
>>
>>8777294
>I can make wild claims with no truth and you just need to listen and believe
>everyone else needs to back up their refutations though
Truly a giant of intellectual honesty.
>>
>>8777251
I don't hate anyone except those who make unreasonable impositions on others.

>>8777294
You first. You made the initial claim, after all.
>>
>>8777327
>I don't hate anyone except those who make unreasonable impositions on others.
Autonomy is hot desu
>>
>>8777278
>>8777287
>it's white cishets
>no black cishets
They're cishets.
The rest does not matter.
>>
>>8777342
I only brought up whites because he brought up blacks.
>>
>>8777265

Jesus christ, Beatrice is COLD. Never mind what Margaret DOES, what the fuck did she DO to Beatrice in high school to deserve that?
>>
>>8777327
t. has no source but his own make-believe
>>
>wanting muslim refugees in your house
>wanting muslim refugees to take care of your children

w e w l a d
>>
>>8777296
>>8777327
>no arguments
Liberals, everyone
>>
>>8777294

Le reddit txt is so funny
>>
Technically I have the source since its a class work assignment that the teacher gaves us today but it's most likely the teachers questions that she created rather than something from the internet, but again idk
>>
>>8777610
Yeah and where's your source?

>>8777634
Your opinion isn't an argument either you know. So either come up with a source or retract your claim.
>>
>>8777643
its wiki tag, dumbass
>>
>>8777232
Presumably the lunch counter thing was that they didn't want to view blacks as peers. You could also view it as, why were aristocrats okay with working class types living in their houses, but not okay with dining with them?
Of course, the New Left is a project devoted to removing class from all discussion of social issues, so it's not surprising they can only talk about identity.
>>
>>8778010
either come up with a source or retract your claim.

p.s. we all know you have no source and just made that up off the top of your head because you wanted to contradict someone who said a hate-truth.
>>
>>8777287
>Actually it's mostly cishet white dudes doing that killing.
- Blacks commit half of all murders
- The black community is notable more homophobic than whites as a group.

I have no data in my bookmarks, but the chances that your statement is true seems preeeetty fucking low from here.
>>
>>8778034
I don't NEED a source, because I don't have a claim to defend. You, on the other hand, do.
>>
>>8777287
>Actually it's mostly cishet white dudes doing that killing.
>>8778063
>I don't have a claim to defend.

Ok so you've admitted that was a lie.
>>
>>8777232
Blacks are not our equals. Neither are Arabic Muslims or other non-Western immigrants. They are not Western peoples (no, not even if they were raised here; the West was built by whites, non-whites build entirely different societies) and are fundamentally alien to our culture even if/when we allow them to live peacefully with us as brothers.

Gays and trans people are also seen as alien, because white cishet people see us as threatening many important Western institutions that keep sexual perversion low and investment in children high.

It really sucks that gay lib got tied to shit like the black Civil Rights movement in the first place, since now we'll never know how the West ultimately would have handled queers without that influence. Maybe gays would be less promiscuous, maybe there would be more acceptance of transgenderism as a medical condition without all the postmodernist bullshit. Maybe it would have been healthier, and we could have actually integrated into Western society in a way that wasn't destructive. We'll never fucking know in our lifetimes.
>>
>>8778027

Kek sure

>reddit spacing
>defensive
>name calling

Go back to the_donald you make me sick to call myself a white nationalist
>>
>>8778105
>reddit spacing
but your post is reddit spaced
>>
>>8777232
You could say it isn't reflected, the question is sufficiently open in phrasing (even if the grammar is shot). If you support your argument and still get no points, THEN you know you have a biased school/program.
>>
>>8777265
Yeah, but when you're depressed, a Filipino jpeg trading card game is so much easier
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.