[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerihon here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: v3261.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v3261.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Am I actually fucked if I go on Spiro and not cypro? Is there not another option that's like a happy medium? I really want to get the best result out of this but my mom is determined we go the official route because of that show "the fosters" where the ftm character almost died from diy hormones.
>>
why do americans store their hormone pills in the fridge?
>>
>>8776782
It doesn't matter where I store it, any changes would be noticed and then id be asked about it and there's really no explanation other than I've been ordering online so the only way for me to do hrt without any issues is going the official route
>>
>>8776795
is it true that you americans go to bed with your shoes on?
>>
File: 1gioj8.jpg (37KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1gioj8.jpg
37KB, 539x412px
>>8776796
I would if it made me a girl
>>
>>8776796
L O L
>>
>>8776798
I heard that getting shot by the police and surviving makes your hips go larger
>>
>>8776795
As long as it reduces your testosterone to female levels, it's fine. The hangup on spiro is that it requires large doses (typically 200mg) to get the desired AA effect, but at those doses, you're more likely to see side effects such as frequent urination. It won't make you a hon, though.

Also, the reason spiro produces smaller breasts is that it doesn't have the progestin effect that cypro has. However, taking actual progesterone with spiro actually produces better results because it's the real deal. Although this is more expensive.

You should be aiming for at least an orchiectomy by the 2 year mark anyway, so AAs aren't as big of a deal in the long run.

And why not move out? How old are you?
>>
File: 1502950755948.gif (495KB, 618x648px) Image search: [Google]
1502950755948.gif
495KB, 618x648px
>>8776758
No ones answering my fucking question
>>
>>8776798
It does idiot, did you seriously not know?
>>
>>8776821
Im 18, I'm going to school but don't have a job yet, my mom doesn't mind paying for hormones though so it would be stupid to move out just to get different ones
>>
>>8776827
Brb, going to sleep with my shoes on
>>
100mg spiro brought my T down to 10ng/dL from 550ng/dL. It works differently for everyone but sometimes it just works. Don't worry yourself until you get a blood test. Also make sure you have high estrogen. A lot of the examples I've seen of spiro not working also had too little estrogen, indicating that estrogen might have been the primary AA.

Ymmv. Spiro was good for me.
>>
File: 20170826_085822.jpg (918KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_085822.jpg
918KB, 2560x1440px
>>8776758
This is my results from my May blood test back at 9 months. I've only taken spiro, but yrmv.
>>
Cypro is better because it directly reduces FSH and LH which reduces HGH which stops your skeletal structure from masculinizing. It's pretty important if you're younger than like 23ish
Spiro is for hons that are past skeletal development stages
>>
>>8776758
tbqhon spiro is shitty. cypro is the way to go tbhon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.