[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the gay mafia real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

https://www.queerty.com/former-cheesecake-factory-sues-company-discriminating-straight-20170824

A former Cheesecake Factory employee is suing the company after he says managers discriminated against him for being straight when they allowed his gay co-worker to “touch him inappropriately.”

Jessie Ross was a dishwasher at a Cheesecake Factory in Providence, Rhode Island. According to his lawsuit, a male co-worker grabbed Ross’ butt and crotch while he was working a shift in August 2016. When Ross went to his manager, he responded by saying not to worry about it, that many members of the staff were gay, and that they engaged in such “rough” behavior all the time.

Afterwards, Ross claims he felt unsafe and continued to suffer discrimination, but management didn’t seem to care due to his “protected status as a heterosexual male.”

“I was an outstanding employee,” he says. “Why would I make something up?”

A few weeks later, he complained again. This time he told his manager he wasn’t comfortable working there until something was done. That’s when the manager cussed him out then fired him on the spot.

Ross says he continued to receive threatening phone calls and text messages “in an effort to intimidate him and cover up his firing.”
>>
>shitty food service jobs are shitty
naaaaw...

>dishwasher
>outstanding employee
so I guess that means he came to work sober?

and of course he's suing. white niggers are so entitled. a mexican wouldn't have complained.
>>
gays are getting too bold
we've given them too many rights
>>
File: muhptsd.jpg (45KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
muhptsd.jpg
45KB, 600x706px
>>8776975
>gays
I think you mean WHITE MALES.
Fucking PATRIARCHY is LITERALLY RAPING proud independent dishwasher americans!
>>
>>8776586
I thought the only gay mafia was in JoJo
>>
UH OHHHHHHHHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZDZsK-wFKE

>tfw its coming back
feelsamazing
>>
>>8776586
>blacks killing gay men and trans women left right and center
>gays act like bakeries are the real LGBT issue
>>
>>8777033
>>blacks killing gay men and trans women left right and center
they're other black gay men and black trannies who cares
stop pretending to be some social justice warrior loser
>>
>company-discriminating-straight
stopped reading there
>>
>>8777046
>2017
>not being a social justice warrior
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.