[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the /lgbt/ community opinion on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1495516078480.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495516078480.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
Apparently, BLM crashed into a pride parade for hate and AIDS victims.

>http://www.back2stonewall.com/2017/08/blm-protesters-disrupt-montreal-pride-moment.html

What are your thoughts on this? Why would BLM turn against LGBT?
>>
>>8776167
Trans women of color are the most oppressed, therefore they have every right, silly.
LGBT movements are full of white guilt. It's easy to see why BLM would take advantage of that. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>8776167
BLM is a fucking Lolcow factory and everyone who actively participated in their riots are morons.
>>
>>8776177

Yeah, but the pride parade was to mourn victims of hate crimes, which include a black gay man who died not long ago.

This was totally uncalled for, BLM has no manners or respect.
>>
What's Antifa opinion on this?
>>
File: 1502997915027.jpg (97KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502997915027.jpg
97KB, 720x720px
BLM is a fucking insult to hardworking, non-criminal black people. Are some cops racist bullies? Yes, yes they are. But they also put their lives on the line on a daily basis to protect you and hold our fucking society together.
Oh, and it's abhorrent that they keep playing the oppression card to hijack other rallies. Have your own events you lazy worms. No wonder you want to rob stores and homes without consequences because you're too lazy to work
>>
>>8776201

I agree
>>
File: black lives matter toronto.png (687KB, 681x554px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter toronto.png
687KB, 681x554px
>>
File: BLM ransom demands.jpg (243KB, 807x823px) Image search: [Google]
BLM ransom demands.jpg
243KB, 807x823px
>>
File: black lives matter toronto2.jpg (59KB, 618x492px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter toronto2.jpg
59KB, 618x492px
>>
>>8776249
>>8776245

Who the fuck do these idiots think they are? How about they address the BIG issues in the black community for once and do something about it? You know black on black crime, higher crime rates, single mothers, thug culture..etc

Everyone is going to turn on these people man, both the left and the right. What the fuck are they thinking??
>>
>>8776255
Don't forget black homophobia and transphobia. The reason it's black men and trannies who get murdered is because they live and associate with other black people. It's not the evil whites like BLM claims, it's themselves, the people BLM is covering for.

When are BLM going to start acting like black lives matter and shame the black community's murders of black gay men and trans women?

>Everyone is going to turn on these people man, both the left and the right.
Those pics are from Pride 2016.
>>
>>8776265
>Those pics are from Pride 2016.

That's ridiculous, I have no idea how Antifa/LGBT can side with these idiots. Why doesn't Antifa point out the real issues in the Black community?
>>
>>8776167
I think canada and sweden are doing a great job of being examples for the rest of the world. Hopefully we can all learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>8776283
Because Antifa doesn't care about LGBT people and neither does the Left in general.

We're tools for them, one more way for them to tell the Right how bigoted they are, and they'll keep doing that, pretending to speak for us, right until the point when we get raped or shot or stoned by the next group they hurl in the Right's face.
>>
>>8776297

With whom are the LGBT community supposed to stand with then? Fascist who want to kill us, or the cowards who use us as a political pawn?

I am starting to think it's better not to air any lgbt opinions at all, just keep it to myself and mind my own business
>>
>>8776322
The Right wants to preserve the way things are, good and bad. The Left wants to change things for the worse.

Neither are right for us. We need our own authentic voice, not as a puppet for either side, and willing to criticize either where they are wrong.

In practice any "third" stance that's LGBT will be hijacked by the Left and converted into a puppet. The Left needs to be criticized for this as well as for it's transphobia and homophobia, while the Right needs to be openly supported where it is right but equally criticized when it's wrong.

Any time the Left sides against genuine homophobia and transphobia, we can independently agree without backing them. Any time the Right stands against the Left, we can likewise independently agree without going quiet on what they get wrong.
>>
god damn fucking niggers
>>
File: 2017.08.16 - Protest 1_1.jpg (255KB, 1345x857px) Image search: [Google]
2017.08.16 - Protest 1_1.jpg
255KB, 1345x857px
>>8776283
>>8776297
Antifa is a false flag being run to make progressives look violent
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>
File: 1497397394450.jpg (106KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497397394450.jpg
106KB, 683x720px
>>
>BLM shuts down the umpteenth pride parade
>No military, no FD, no PD basically no uniforms allowed and they still shut it down to whine about a statistical non issue (cop stops ending in death for blacks far lower than anyone else)
>In canada, where the issue literally does not exist (fucking canada)
>Disturb a moment of silence to yell about how they are taking back pride and its events since blacks are the majority victims of anti lgbt hate crimes
>Despite majority of black lgbt victims being murdered by... Other blacks.

Every week I am convinced furthur that blm is some serbian jew double bluff shit to make blacks look worse
>>
>>8776401
>blaming conspiracies
>and not the fact that they simply don't care about are, are happy to hate us, and want to be the biggest victims despite being the murderers
>and the fact that nobody cares when they hijack our events to spit on our graves from their murderers' lips
>>
>>8776201
You're playing right into (((their))) hands
Cops are pigs, end of story. They get compensated handsomely for their job risk just like any dangerous job. Cops are tools of oppression, it's just not primarily a race issue
>>
Well, isn't true that most murdered transwomen are PoC? It certainly seems like it whenever I check out LGBT news sites.
>>
>>8776190
>BLM hae no manners or respect

FTFY.

This is how black people wish they could act all the time. They chimp out and start picking fights with people any time they think they can claim the moral high ground.
>>
>>8776491
Statistically, most murders in the U.S. are black-on-black.

So yes, most of the trans women who are murdered are black, but so are the men who murder them. This second fact is what BLM never wants to talk about.
>>
>>8776563
Read the thread. They're murdered by blacks, they're murdered because they associate with blacks.

That is why BLM taking over Pride events to whine about the black murder victims of black murderers is the same as an abusive husband slapping his wife for not listening to his sermon on violence against women.

BLM blame us while defending our murderers and the liberals sit by and watch.
>>
>>8776167
>tfw BLM infected my country despite the oppressed racial minority being primarily arabs
>tfw BLM hijacks LGBT and anti-racism events that don't play to their advantage

>tfw my country forgot it wasn't the US
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.