[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Cosplay" Trans Tend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_oo6lgaE7Kz1vdee3zo6_1280.jpg (122KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo6lgaE7Kz1vdee3zo6_1280.jpg
122KB, 612x612px
Ok, let's talk about the amoung of grills who start cosplaying shingeki and end being on T.

Are some of them fakebois? who are your favorite one?

Don't know if the one of the pic is trans, I just take it from google lol
>>
>>8775646
As someone who loves FtMs, I'm insulted by these trenders.

the transtrender in your pic looks like that crazy brain cancer feminist, btw
>>
>>8775693
yeah, but I really couldn't find if this grill is actually ftm or just a random shingeki crazy fan lol
>>
File: little girl.jpg (91KB, 853x853px) Image search: [Google]
little girl.jpg
91KB, 853x853px
Geheichou is queen of cosplaying fakeboys
>>
>>8775874
agreed. most of them use too much fucking face tape and photoshop until they look like good damn cats
>>
>>8776197
but that's exactly what he does lmao
>>
only one mention, I would like to know more fakebois and your opinon so, up up
>>
File: gehe irl.png (210KB, 226x493px) Image search: [Google]
gehe irl.png
210KB, 226x493px
>>8776197
Gehe herself is 90% photoshop, 10% angles.
>>
>>8777158
You forgot meitu
>>
Knitemaya counts?
>>
File: 2ht.png (166KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
2ht.png
166KB, 250x278px
>>8777158
everyone uses angles and meitu but he still looks human....unless others (pic related...) not trying to bash but that's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>8775646
this guy looks like a high elf
>>
>>8777158
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxdMeElH9z/?hl=de&taken-by=geheichou

i feel like he may have actually started testosterone since that picture. He looks pretty much the same in all of his pictures.
>>
>>8779178
100% angles

Also

>he
No.
>>
>>8779846
don't bully the cute boy
>>
File: gehe the chubby-faced fujo.jpg (34KB, 614x343px) Image search: [Google]
gehe the chubby-faced fujo.jpg
34KB, 614x343px
>>8779954
She's bullying YOU by fooling you into thinking she's actually a cute "boy", you poor silly faggot. Don't give this selfish attention whore what she wants: to take advantage of thirsty gay boys like you for fame and money.
>>
>>8779954
>>8780058
Samefag but Gehe is also infamous for bullying the hell out of her fans via twitter, as well as scamming them out of their hard earned money and lying to them about being a real boy with a dick and balls. Even if she were ftm she doesn't deserve anybody's sympathy.
>>
>>8779954
this way you are going to feed an ego that must not be feeded
>>
>>8778522
>>8775874
tipical tumblr grill yaoi kawaii desu wanna be yaoi
>>
>>8775646
only geheichou and Knitemaya?
>>
File: IMG_0231.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
>>8783294
We forgot 0ni_bug
>>
>>8783631
https://www.instagram.com/0ni_bug/

oh wtf, what the hell
>>
File: IMG_0232.jpg (979KB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
979KB, 1200x1599px
>>8783686
It gets worse.
>>
>>8783775
don't tell me this person is trying to make me believe they're a boy.................
>>
File: 0ni-chan.png (1MB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
0ni-chan.png
1MB, 1000x1376px
>>8783797
She's famous for being a fem"boy"
>>
>>8783825
Please, tell me she's not on T
>>
>>8783825
none of this makes any fucking sense.......idec that she photoshops herself into oblivion just the fact that she calls herself a boy? i mean fucking what? are there people who think she's actually male??
>>
>>8784187
>are there people who think she's actually male??
Just about her entire fanbase of nearly 80,000 people believe her lol.

She's also been posted in femgen where ppl were convinced she was really a boy with "god-tier genetics".

People are really oblivious sometimes. Fakeboys have been circling the internet since the mid-00's and people still fall for it.
>>
>>8784286
>>She's also been posted in femgen where ppl were convinced she was really a boy with "god-tier genetics".

source?
>>
>>8784316
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7891685/#7894286

That's where I heard of her for the first time and I'm like anon plz, how could you really believe that thing is male?
>>
>>8784325
obviously I don't belive it, she's 0% male but I just wanna look the source, thanks anon
>>
>>8784325
ckecked, the one saying that she is a cis boy seems like she herself, like a selfpost.
>>
>>8777158
>>8780058
Gehe has gotten really talented with the liquify tool so you can almost barely notice in her pics nowadays that her face is completely edited to look male. Everyone who knows her IRL or has seen her at cons recently says she looks nothing like she does in her current photos and is clearly not on T. The whole male identity is fake and purely for attention.

She also started editing in an Adams apple that wasn't there before since people were starting to point out the lack of one (lol). She's absolutely pathetic, but admittedly she did a good job of fooling a fuck ton of people, so kudos to that I guess.
>>
>>8784325
this is 4chan so this basically has no meaning but: get real.
how seldom are these ppl going outside?? any normal human being can tell that person is neither male/FtM/on hormones in any way or form...but hey "gender identity" i guess
i'm trans myself on don't pass for shit so i really would like to know how you get so many ppl to believe your bullshit jesus
>>
>>8784449
if you watch the vlogs of her friend about their trip to japan you can really see how concious she his about how she is being filmed and always hides or adjusts her face....however I don't think she looks bad, different sure, but still pretty andro and certainly good looking.....would love to see some more pictures from cons....
>>
>>8784647
sorry but I don't see Gehe as an andro person in the video

photo of PULL
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2255-geheichou/?do=findComment&comment=189380
>>
File: DA37RiEWAAAYsQd.jpg (177KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DA37RiEWAAAYsQd.jpg
177KB, 720x1280px
100% male no fake
>>
>>8785110
LOL the forced Patrick Star voice to sound male.

She just looks like a short-haired lesbian in that video honestly.
>>
>>8785324
agree
>>
>>8785110
holy shit
>>
I'm glad people are starting to pick up on this cosplayer yaoi girl wanting to be boys trend
>>
>>8788967
Why? AAPs are fucking cancer and usually have the worst personalities. They also lie about being cis to deceive straight women and gay men into following them/giving them money and expensive gifts. Fuck them.
>>
is fiora aeterna trans? https://twitter.com/fioraaeterna
>>
>>8789513
she talks a lot about trans stuff, but she seems like a she, a real she, no matter if she's trans or cis
>>
>>8789752
samefag, I really can't find if she is or not trans
>>
I'd fuck and date AAPs if they actually had the mindset of a male. Sadly I doubt it
>>
>>8789403
I mean i am glad people are starting to call them out lol
>>
>>8790619
The funny thing is, I always start following these people when their eggs and notice right away that they are biologically female...is that just my transdar or are other people just fucking blind?
>>
>>8793677
people is so fucking blind
>>
>>8775646
There is also tinyasuo. Cosplayer from Denmark I believe, although he was cosplaying Sasuke when he realised he was trans not Shingeki no Kyojin. However he actually IS trans even though he doesn't like talking about it. So not really a fakeboy in that sense after all I guess.
>>
File: attackontittan.png (632KB, 1202x427px) Image search: [Google]
attackontittan.png
632KB, 1202x427px
>>8793707
Shingeki no kyojin confirmed.

Are you sure that this person is not a fakeboi...?
>>
>>8793727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31-RYxIc6E4
100% he started testosterone a while ago, although he keeps it a secret that he is trans. However I've been following him since he created a yt account so I know the T
>>
>>8793727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nCvLLaunOI
That's the first video I saw of him.
He actually once had a video up where he explained being trans, but he deleted it.
>>
>>8793764

T don't make a cis girl being trans.

If she's a fakeboi she's a girl on T and that's all.

She will look like a boy but still a girl inside, not saying that this person is actually a fakeboi but a girl on T is just a girl on T.
>>
>>8793774
A "girl on T" is in this case a FtM transgender.
So not just a trender who photoshops themself more masculine, or unrecognizable. He fucking has a great skill in making cosplay and seems like a actually very chill guy when you listen to his interviews.
>>
>>8793774
He also certainly isn't a "social media cosplayer" he cosplays for contests and he wins them as well and he loves creating detailed cosplays.
>>
>>8793784
I don't know a shit about this person so I'm not going to judge him.

>>Still fishy for me all the yaoi cosplays due to all fujoshis that end on T and still weird that this person cosplayed Alice, a female character.

Hello dysphoria?

but hey, I don't know this person maybe just like the character and thats all but...

>>this person did a lot of yaoi cosplays.

- Stalking Killer.
- Shingeki no kyogin (Rivaille x the blonde one)
- Dramatical Muder (hello?)
- Yuri On Ice.
- Pandora Hearts (Oz x Jack)
- K project (Saru x Yata).
- NÂș 6.
- Ao no exorcist (the brothers together)
- Kuroshitsuji (the kid x the servant)
- Ao No Exorcist (AGAIN) Bon x Rin.
- Izaya x Shizuo (Durarara).

The list is...very long.

>>seems like a actually very chill guy when you listen to his interviews.

you can be a girl on T who looks like a boy and be chill in the interviews, you just can't know if this person is a fakeboi.

I can't know if it's not a fakeboi, I discovered him thanks to you so it's too soon but it's a kind of fishy for me, sorry, he started as a fujoshi.
>>
>>8793827
Not denying that he did start as a fujoshi. And sadly I have no proof since he deleted the videos where he talked about being trans. But there he explains, he realised he was trans when he felt so much more himself when he was cosplaying male characters and finally was able to link this feeling to the problems he was having with himself since before that. Mind you that was quite some time ago, when being trans just wasn't that much of a thing, I'd say the most known trans ftm cosplayer at the time was twinfools. I can sort of relate to that, since I actually discovered through twinfools what being trans was ngl.
But now I feel like he really cosplays for the sake of creating costumes/skits/make up looks/wigs/props, which he is very good at and does with a passion.

Idk you probably disagree, but it's just the way he presents himself that is different to me than some other "fakeboi" cosplayers. Well, think what you will.
>>
>>8793899
I think that I don't know this person enough to judge him so it's fishy for me but I'm not going to say that he's oficially a fakeboi like Geheichou or Knitemaya.
>>
>>8793909
samefag, or >>8783631
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (124KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
124KB, 736x1105px
Jackocalypse is a Swedish AAP "male" cosplayer who apparently just got top surgery, but really is only in it for the yaoiz and boi love. They claim to have dysphoria but that was pretty much non-existent before. I believe it was her fetishization of gay anime boys that deluded her into thinking she should transition, like the rest of the fakebois on T.

I wonder what will happen when all of these cosplaying "ftms" get into their 30's and realize they can't look like young anime boys anymore.
>>
>>8794222
https://www.instagram.com/p/yJ9R9Ig42F/
this is not a man.
100% fakeboi

>>8793899
https://www.instagram.com/p/BViKPQngmmL/
here she sounds like a boy but it was what I was talking about before, still a girl on T to me.
>>
>>8794507
she's also the blonde here
https://www.instagram.com/p/5117qDA45-/
>>
>>8794507
Don't really understand your logic, when somebody transitions to male and lives as a male...why do you think of them as a girl on T? I don't know this Jack person so I don't know what he's up to, but?
>>
>>8795352
ok, let me explain it. For me, T just give you a 'male look'.

And this is exactly what it does. It's not going to change you *inside*.

If you are a real trans (FTM) you are going to be a male with or without T.

T is just going to makes you feel like your inside you is in the same range that your outside you (your body).

If you are a animu fujoshi who convinced doctors to giver her T cos hes a real boi. Then, this girl is going to be a girl inside with a boy look. A fakeboi.

This is my point, I hope I did it understable.
>>
>>8795352
Different anon, but she's clearly a young fujoshi trying to live out her deluded yaoi fantasies that she'll likely grow out of within the next decade.

It's the same shit with "Jack":
>fujo likes being a girl
>fujo is 100% female mentally
>fujo gets into cosplay
>fujo crossplays as feminine male character
>fujo suddenly wants to be a boy

Craving attention is also a major component because these girls know that male cosplayers who cosplay yaoi get waaay more attention than the girls who do. Having no tits and a male voice is -perfect- when you're an Instagram famous attention whore but what happens when you get older and people stop being attracted to you?
>>
>>8796609
As far as I know that tinyasuo guy is in a relationship, doesn't have an instagram and under 500 followers on twitter. Sure when it comes to "origin stories" this one's pretty fishy, but I really think he's just trans and didn't change his interests when he transitioned.
One factor that makes me believe that is the fact, that he never posts anything "scandalous" like for example pictures in a bikini where you can obviously see boobs and then say "look at my man chest squished in here lolool" (knitemaya) or photoshops his face more masculine and posts dozen of narcissistic selfies (gehe).
But yeah, I understand your point. Maybe I have a bit of a soft spot for him since I've been following him since forever...
>>
>>8775646
attention whores
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.