[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 045: Estrogen made me learn programing Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 19

File: Guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY
>>
Is 4mg estradiol hemihydrate too much to start on? Should I take it down to 2?

On 25mg bica a day too
>>
Is the halflife of bica long enough for me to take 150mg tables once every 5/6 days? They're film coated so I don't know if I should split them or not
>>
I'm 18 and about to go into college. For my first dose of hrt I'm considering 100 tablets of spiractin 25 and 56 tablets of estrogen 2mg. Does this sound right
>>
>>8739900
I meant to say estrofem not estrogen
>>
>>8739878
There is talk that starting with lower doses is much better for your development. Going with too high E right off the bat gives bad breast growth.
>>
>>8739906
So one mg you think
>>
>Question regarding aromatase while using Bicalutamide.

I realize estrogen increases due to to converting T to E during this process. I read around about aromatase inhibitors but is there something that actually encourages T conversion? I want pretty high E levels close to female range but don't wanna take E in addition to Bica+Ralox. What can I use to convert as much free flowing T in my body as possible to E?

I heard bovine ovary might be one such supplement as many males use it for breast enhancement.Though not totally sure if it's due to the aromatase enzyme.
>>
Has anyone here experienced hip growth? I'm approaching 2 months on hrt(I'm 21) and things I'm noticing are my face looks very feminine from certain angles and my nipples are extremely sensitive and hurt really bad, if I'm not feeling any hip aches by now am I basically fucked? My hips are already kind of wide for a guy but can I realistically expect any growth at all?
>>
>>8740095
>21
Bone growth onset isn't very well studied for mtf hrt, but conventional wisdom for final hip growth is 20-25 with decreasing odds. I'd give it a few years before you worry.
>>
Can anyone recommend me a good oil to massage my breasts with?

Sometimes it's the little things that may help..like daily gently massaging..

>>8739900
desu idk about spiractin, i'm taking 12,5 mg cypro and i'm using gel which has a different conversion. But I read up that 2 mg estro and 25 mg spiro should be okey- for starting matter..some people just take alot of Spiro or Cypro, it all depends on your own body i guess? start taking it, get a bloodtest after a month and then decide (best would be with your doctor) how you want to increase the blocker
>>
>>8740095
I started at 20 and experienced some hip growth. I think I was near the end of the growth period though, since I didn't get that much, but hey, it's better than nothing. Fat redistribution helps too
>>
>>8739906
oh shit really. I went on 2mg for 2 weeks then upped to 4mg. Should i go back to 2mg or even 1.
Im on progynova btw
>>
Question here: are the in-house pharmacy packages discreet? My first package got shipped to the wrong post office twice so now I have work when it's coming in and my brother is going to be the one at home when if it arrives today. I regrettably selected sign on arrival.
>>
>>8740363
all my deliveries from them have been a small box in a white plastic covering, if you don't really examine the package you won't notice but it says pharmaceuticals on it
>>
>>8739878
>>8739909
>>8740329
4mg is fine for a starting dose. the main reason to start lower on 2mg is to ease yourself into the effects and make sure you don't have any negative reactions to the particular medication.

If your current dose is working fine there is no reason to lower it. Also 2mg is realy the minimum dose for estrogen to be effective which is why it is the usual starting dose.

>>8740030
it would be a lot safer and more reliable to just take a low estrogen dose, and you could easily adjust to make sure you stay in the range you want.

>>8740095
Even if you don't get hip bone growth you will get hip rotation which can add an inch or two to the perceived width, as well as make your butt stick out like a girls.

>>8740121
Its good to massage them with moisturizer and keep the skin nice imo
>>
>>8740363
Its just a blank box, with "non-restricted pharmaceuticals" written on the label with the address information.

If your brother sees it just say its shampoo or something
>>
>>8740389
ive got all the time in the world though. would my tits be better if i did 2mg for a little longer. i dont want chest cones
>>
>>8740385
>>8740407
Thanks!
>>
>>8740459
Yeah this, I want to know too

Now that I've stopped masculinisation hopefully I don't mind taking it slower here if the end product is better
>>
>>8740459
>>8740634
after a month on AAs you should be taking a full dose of E, 4-6mg
>>
>>8740675
Ok thanks
I'm 5 days in on 4mg so I'll back down to 2mg for a month or so

I've read the half life of bica is really long - could I take a 150mg tablet one every 4 or 5 days? I've got a pill splitter but they're film coated and I don't know if I can split them
>>
>>8740974
>I've read the half life of bica is really long - could I take a 150mg tablet one every 4 or 5 days?
I don't take bica but no, you need to take it every day, there's no drug that will last in your system for 4-5 days, also if you're looking for breast growth why are you taking bica? Cypro is the AA that helps breast growth
>>
Should I be on HRT if Im not really trans and wont transition but it makes me feel better?

2 weeks off and Im back to depression
>>
>>8740990
I read lots of depression stuff can come from it, and that bica can help with thinning body hair. I will probably move to cypro in the future though as I like the idea of permanently damaging my testicles
>>
>>8741211
Cypro's depressive effects are tied to it lowering B12, you can supplement B12 very easily. I recommend a gummy vitamin that also has biotin and other skin/hair supplements.
>>
>>8741234
Okay thanks, will do! I've got about three months of bica left at the moment so I'll move onto cypro after that
>>
>>8741208
I don't see why not. Just taking bica and ralox has had a pretty good impact on my mood.
>>
>>8741208
idk, it made me sadder and emotional
>>
>>8739900
You should start at 50mg of spiro and increase if you need to. I'm 19 and just got bumped up to 200mg twice daily because my T levels were around 300
>>
>>8741208
just take hormones and stay in boymode
>>
>>8740389
I would normally just get E but my gf is moving in and bovine ovary is way easier to explain away if it really is effective. Not to mention I dont want E to compete with Ralox too much causing tits. So I'm just looking for a little something to help Bica convert as much T to E as possible.
>>
>>8740675
What happens if i stay at 2mg?

I mean, lower E means not so effective feminization, but it's the only problem? Will staying at 2mg/day be sufficient for a femboy to prevent big breast development, but still have soft skin and hair thinning after 1 year?
>>
>>8741527
>What happens if i stay at 2mg?
if your AAs are doing their job, you will eventually start feeling like shit
>>
>>8741298
I need estrogen to feel good

>>8741315
maybe more emotional but in a nice way and less anxious, angry and depressed

I know people have different reaction, maybe I was too down already and started HRT as alternative to drowning my sorrows in a alcohol
>>
>>8741527
Are you on Bica? you should do a blood test - you might have female about levels even on 2mg since you have your own estrogen too, not complete lack of hormones like you might get from cypro
>>
How old is too old to transition? Im 27 and may finally get into a situation where I CAN, but I dont know if I should anymore, since, well, I think im too fucking old.
>>
>>8741547
I'm looking for E levels between none and female, if that's possible, slowing down feminization but not having side effects from having no sex hormones... Guess it's not possible then?

>>8741617
I'm starting cypro...
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>package is in customs
>ordered well over 3 month supply
>>
>>8739900
If I take too little Spiro or estrogen will my emotions be fucked.
>>
File: unnamed.png (233KB, 583x360px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
233KB, 583x360px
Hey FTMs - How long does T take to affect your energy/ mood? I got dickchopoff and now have 0 natural T, so my doctor prescribed a low dose (0.8% topical cream). It's been a few days and doesn't seem to be helping.

>>8741636
meh I started at 25 and turned out fine. just depends on your starting point, are you ugly and manly as fuck? Or are you FTM and have massive hips and tits and a tiny head? Or are you andro?
>>
>>8741663
hmm I know someone ordered like 900 proggy pills and didnt get their package at all (1+ month wait)
>>
>>8739592
don't get me wrong, HRT is a godsend, but I feel like I'll always be a deformed woman :( how do I accept the parts of me that I can't change, or not feel instant revulsion when I still see "him" in the mirror?
>>
>>8741636
I'm 27 (MTF) too I just started HRT, I totally get your feelings.

I only started recently and I feel like I'm starting to feel for the first time in a long time.
I don't think you have to worry about 27 being too old, I would have loved to have started earlier but It doesn't change anything regretting it.

I'm not hugely confident but at least I don't think I want to waste anymore time, 28 or even 30+ feels like a no go zone, I will regret it if I delay any longer.
>>
>>8742068
did you check prolactin levels? too much prolactin suppresses dopamine - that can cause you to feel ded
>>
How to make sure cypro won't raise my prolactin levels and what do i need to do to lower them? I can't do exams...
>>
>>8742137
probably a good idea to get my levels checked. It's been a while, and I hadn't heard that about prolactin
>>
>>8741636
It's never too old, providing you are sure you want to live as the opposite gender. If that is the case, the mental effects are very nice once you set into it. You must realise, however, that hrt will in all probability not turn you into a cute girl.
>>
>>8742068

I actually think im somewhat decent looking, but I always have been into sports and fitness and even recently started a education for personal trainer, whihc, where I am, would finally give me more financial and life stability, which means I finally could do it no matter who cuts ties with me, withouth having to worry about money and stuff at the same time.
My point beeing, that im not exactly... woman-shaped or anywhere near.

>>8742131

Thanks, its good to hear im not the only one.
>>
>>8742215

I do think I have wider hips then most guys though, just, to add
>>
>>8742110
I ordered 300 100mg Spiros
So a 150 day supply
>>
File: 1502895805756.jpg (47KB, 327x528px) Image search: [Google]
1502895805756.jpg
47KB, 327x528px
Lets say sometimes i'm really stressed. Lots of things are happening in my life, gender dysphoria included. T is what makes me angry at everything, right? I'm "'18'" pre-hrt

I know hrt will make me more emotional, but this means i'll get stressed/sad/angry/anxious more easily? How to deal with this?
>>
>>8740459
>>8740634
Stay on 2mg for a while. The bustiest trans girl of mtfg slowly raised from 1 to 4 mg over 1.5 years and had incredible results. Starting low is somewhat new so there isn't much evidence on it, but its effective. Just don't screw yourself over going 6mg in a month or something.
>>
>>8740030
Bamping for additional BO knowledge.
>>
Friendly safe space for people wanting to transition to feminine hood https://discord.gg/fyBaxn
>>
Does anyone know if overbite and bad occlusion are factors in FFS? I mean, I'd like to have them fixed by themselves, but, would I need to correct my overbite/recessed jaw for the maximum potential effects from FFS? Or does the FFS procedure correct them automatically?
>>
>On HRT (self medding) for 5 months
>never had a blood test for hormone levels because it's too expensive, can barely pay for horomones.

What happens if I continue like that?
Can I transition fully without any issues?
My dose is:
Estrofem 1pill(2mg)/12h
Spironolactone 1pill(100mg)/12h
>>
File: 38937362_p5_master1200.jpg (360KB, 719x748px) Image search: [Google]
38937362_p5_master1200.jpg
360KB, 719x748px
how do I stop estrogen from giving me emotions, I wanna be an emotionless robot again, all my problems that I buried years ago are coming back, and my nipples hurt, send help
>>
Honestly, how bad is the risk for hyperkalemia from Spiro? I'm kina scared cause according to will it doesn't have symptoms until it gets bad, and those symptoms are, well, pretty bad.

Will said hyperkalemia can be a result of insufficient aldosterone, and there's been some speculation that 5AR inhibitors inhibit aldosterone synthesis, so am I setting myself up for something bad if I take Spiro with Dutasteride?
>>
>>8743827
*Wiki not will
Fuck autocorrect
>>
Ive been on Cyproterone for about a month and half, and spiro prior for 15 months, if I go back to spiro can I undo some of the more intense effect of cypro on my dick? I used to be able to get hard with a little effort, and now I cant at all.

Also if I stopped HRT for a month completely would any shrinkage of my penis be reversed?
>>
So, I'm a 23 year old pre-most anything diabetic transgirl. I'm not seeing much stuff online, but have heard that mones will worsen the risk of diabetes. So I was wondering if anyone had any information on the effects on someone ALREADY diabetic. Thank you friends!
>>
>>8743827
Unless you're a kidney disease patient or old it's rare. Many people report not even having to change their potassium intake and their blood levels are fine. Just get monitored regularly at first to see what your reaction is.
>>
>>8740030
>>8742730
I've attempted looking up what exactly is inside bovine ovary gland pills and it's tough to figure out what exactly it is.
It seems to be either freeze dried or dessicated ovarian tissue.

Historically glandular treatments have been a thing. They used take glandular tissue from animals and do various extraction techniques and then inject it into humans. Several people have died from these procedures, many lawsuits have occurred due to it as it still happens even now.

As for bovine ovary and the wild claims made as to it magically increasing mens aromatase enzymes to the point of men being capable of producing female levels of E, it's physically impossible.
Besides the fact that the drying process alone would destroy most of the enzymes, you can only very slightly affect your bodies aromatase concentration and activity and it would not be done via any natural hormone extracted from animals, usually anything modifying aromatase would be an exogenous pharmaceutical or chemical.

With those pills you'd at best be simply getting a bit of estradiol, estriol, estrone, etc. But even then it's probably not in any drastic concentration to warrant the price. It is not within the realms of reality that any chemical out of a cow can increase your aromatase concentration besides eating the cow itself and becoming fat, because fat does in fact contain aromatase and being obese increases estrogen in males. As for the ovaries though, it's just not possible unless the cow is loaded with xenoestrogens of some sort.
>>
How would one go about dealing with hyperthyroidism?

For those who got it did you seek professional medical advice or just wing it?
>>
>>8744456
The entire female-side of my family has it and everyone takes medication off and on. Usually it doesn't last your entire life, and it usually comes in sporadic episodes. At least from my experience anyway.

If you're genetically prone to it you will get hyperthyroidism within like 1-6 months after starting HRT as you lose testosterones protective actions on your thyroid.
Not a single male in my family has hyperthyroidism of course. The one benefit to being male is that it is very very rare for your thyroid to ever have issues.
>>
>>8744404
Hitler took injections of extract from prostate glands of young bulls so he could get it up.
>>
>>8744404
As far as I know there are no pharmaceutical aromatase boosters, only inhibitors. When people (men and women alike) have aromatase deficiency they just use estrogen.
>>
>>8744497
There are some chemicals which cause aromatase overactivity as a side-effect. You won't find them specifically for that purpose though, usually it's a side effect of various things. Some xenoestrogens cause increased aromatase activity, but they're carcinogenic.
>>
>>8744404
is biochemanon back?
>>
>>8744514
I think that's a different person. I have my B.Sc. in chem but I never did much biochem stuff outside personal interest and I work as an analytical chemist at the moment :)
>>
>>8744456
merkazolil, its prescription med, you have to do blood test for t4
>>
>>8741527
I growed a cups with 2 mg lower doses is healthy and less risky way .
>>
>>8743347
Hey I do like that for almost 2 and half years , and it did go well for me.
I guess it depends on your size .
If you are small you need less pills
>>
>>8739592
If you diy, will therapists and doctors give you a hard time getting a real prescription if you ever want to?

I'm really looking to use diy for something in the interim, but I'd like to get a legit prescription at some point.
>>
>>8745433
Depends where do you live ?
In uk they are not , even they put a note disclaimer on their leaflet .
Actually ppl self med because they don't have proper healthcare . It is sort for heir fault
>>
My pharmacy refilled my otherwise red 100mg spiro with a generic white 100mg spiro that has a really bad taste to it. I'm taking 3 of these a day and I always struggle/gag a lot with the taste. Any tips on how to ease that?
>>
>>8745660
I feel like this is a bad example to give but when my cat won't take medicine I push it into cheese for him to eat so you could try something like that
>>
>>8742937
help pls
>>
I'm about to order meds for the first time and I've come up with starting on spiro at a low dose and potentially adding estrogen later on but only if I have to.
should I still consider bica though? I was turned off of it because of how likely it seems I would grow tits, and the potential hair loss.
-am a femboy just trying to slow masculinization and not much more than that.
>>
File: 1_ivaOiRadoT6FB_5TZFJXbw[1].jpg (58KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1_ivaOiRadoT6FB_5TZFJXbw[1].jpg
58KB, 900x500px
So I'm kinda scared. My semen is now clear as water and barely any to speak of. I think I'm reaching that infertility threshold.
I don't ever want my own kids. I'll adopt and love them just the same .

But part of me feels like I'm making a huge mistake, thinking of the repercussions this is having on my body.. what is the end look for this? will I eventually be shooting nothing at all during orgasm? I still kind of wanted some level of 'girl juice'...
>>
>>8746571
should really bank it of you want kids

on your body? your balls will stop making T and sperm, its what you want (assuming you are trans)
shooting blanks is nothing bad really, I liked it more when I made no mess before puberty, when your balls stop working you are still making some liquid
>>
>>8746383
i dont think we know much about ffs, this is HRTgen. Ask the perspective ffs firms (hopefuly face team or speigal) about it
>>
>>8742937
Go to an orthodontist and get a twin block retainer. It's a retainer like what you get after braces but it has two wedges that force your lower jaw forward when your mouth is closed. That's how my Ortho fixed my overbite.
>>
>>8745159
Are you still on 2mg? Were your E levels in a safe range? (I mean, a range where you don't get depression and ostheoporosis bc low E)
>>
>>8746733
Even if you bank your sperm it only lasts 10 years.
Realistically I can't see very many people actually using it given that transitioning usually fucks up your life for 10-20 years. By the time you get your shit together your sperm will have long since expired.
>>
>>8741298
What effects have you had from Bica & Ralox?
>>
>>8748853
i'm only a bit more than two weeks in, so not much.
>skin getting softer every day
>semen is very clear
>libido is much lower now
>decreased anxiety (placebo?)

>no hair loss or gain
>no negative side affects yet...
>>
Is it actually possible to go mtf and maintain your benis? I don't want my dick and balls to turn into a cocktail weenie and a pair of raisins, and I definitely don't want SRS.
I'm 19 if that helps.
>>
File: 1502747230521.png (86KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502747230521.png
86KB, 382x395px
So, if i'm going to deal with alot of pressure and shit in the day i'll start hrt, should i be careful about it? Its a really harsh period in my life but i feel like doing it all at once and fuck it all...

Also, is it hard to hide i'm taking it? I plan to literally be on HRT (cypro + low dose E) for years, i can deal with being androgynous but i can't be discovered during college...
>>
>>8744579
ah

well its nice to have people with an actual education around
>>
>>8749073
It will he loo p mentally if you are trans. And as far as physical, you only need to worry about hiding boobies. So if you're lucky with the genetics and get big boobs just wear sweatshirts.
>>
>>8749034
Well your testes will atrophy due to estrogen no matter what, and if you're on cypro they will definitely atrophy quite quickly.
As for your dick you can still retain some erectile function if you masturbate frequently to keep the vascular tissue from shrinking down too much, but your libido will probably lower and your erections may not be as strong as before. But everyone is affected a little different.

Generally speaking you can't just flood your body with AAs and estrogen, or estrogen-like compounds and expect your dick to work perfect. If you want your dick to work good then you need to have normal male levels of testosterone.
>>
>have long hair
>start HRT
>almost 2 month already
>hair falling out since
>hair when I pass my hand through my head
>hair when I got out of the shower
>hair in my desk

I don't even want to see my pillow, this is so scary help please
>>
>>8749594
What are you taking and what are your dosages? What blood tests have you had done? Have you tested your liver, thyroid, and pituitary gland?
>>
what effects should I expect from an extremely low dose of spiro? and no estrogen.
is it possible to just be a male with low T by doing that
>>
>>8749619
being low T has a lot of negative health effects. I doubt it would be very good to do for a long length of time. Especially as the depression and whatnot kicks in, could potentially ruin your career, school, etc.
>>
>>8749587
>Well your testes will atrophy due to estrogen no matter what, and if you're on cypro they will definitely atrophy quite quickly.
Yeah, but how much is what I want to know.
>As for your dick you can still retain some erectile function if you masturbate frequently to keep the vascular tissue from shrinking down too much, but your libido will probably lower and your erections may not be as strong as before. But everyone is affected a little different.
That's fine if it's not as good as it is now, just as long as I can maintain a decent amount of function. Thanks.
>>
>>8749635
Your testes will never stop atrophying as long as you're taking estrogen. I guess at some point they'll stop but they'll essentially just be the remnants of some of the organs and blood vessels so they'll be like peanuts.
>>
Has anyone has food poisoning at the same time that they had to take their HRT dose? I take my AA and e at 12am, but the supper that I ate had shitty mushrooms so now I can't take my doses until it passes.
>>
>>8749625
>depression and whatnot kicks in, could potentially ruin your career, school, etc.
I feel like knowing my body bulking up is pretty much doing that for me already.

was just dieting at first but I've starting intentionally depriving myself of sleep because of it.
can you cause T spikes or hair loss on spiro if you low dose it or get on and off at times to deal with dysproria?
>>
>>8749670
Well it's tough to say whether you'll get hair loss. As long as you have some hormones you shouldn't get thinning hair, but you're not guaranteed to stop MPB. Some people are just really sensitive to DHT and it's just tough to stop it.

I dunno about test spikes. I don't think they'd occur. Spiro simply reduces your body's 17a-hydroxypregnenolone so I can't see doing intermittent dosing causing any weird spikes considering spiro doesn't even directly affect T, E, FSH, LH, HGH, etc. It's not exactly the top-tier of antiandrogens lol
>>
Where to buy cheapest bica?
>>
>1 week in and literally nothing
I know I'm impatient but what's the first thing you see to know it's working? There's nothing behind my nipples, no puffiness, skin isn't softer

2mg estrofem, 25mg bica

>>8749800
I got mine from QHI
>>
>>8750443
What did you expect with one week with bica?

The drug doesn't actively stop T production.
Your E's probably spending more time trying to downregulate your T then feminizing you.

I had an instant response for instance solemnly because I took 25mg of cypro a month before taking 4 mg's of E a day.

You'll simply have to wait for your T to decrease to the point the E isn't overwhelmed by it.

This is my most educated guess.
>>
>>8750459
Interesting, seems obvious when you put it like that actually

I've got some spiro around I could take at the same time for a month? Weary about upping E at this point as I've been told slower is better
>>
>>8750459
And also, when you say instant response what was it you noticed?
>>
>>8750479
Slower isn't stictly speaking better. You just shouldn't oversaturate the receptors. Adding 50mg of spiro daily should invoke at least some reaction with your T already being blocked by bica.
>>
>>8750482
Sweating. Burning chest pain. Electric nipples. Headaches.

That's about it.
>>
>>8750484
>>8750486
Okay, thanks. I'll add some spiro for a couple of weeks but definitely don't want to be on that longterm so hopefully E will have started kicking in by then
>>
>>8749594

wait, I thought HRT would do the exact opposite of this
>>
>>8749594
>have long hair
>start hrt
>almost 2 months in
>hair is better than ever
what are you taking? cypro50/estrofem4 here
>>
For femboy (mainly want to stop masculinization without going full mtf with breasts), what is better between raloxifene and tamoxifen and what site is best to order it for France (without prescription obviously) with bicalutamide ?
>>
>>8750762
Don't bother with tamoxifen. Cognitive dysfunction isn't worth it.
>>
Has anyone here been on been on both cypro and bica at some point? Which did you prefer and which do you recommend?
For full mtf, not femboy
>>
>>8749596

4 mg stradiol and 75 mg spiro

>>8750664

I know this is why it's so scary and I'm healthy I don't believe it's my liver or thyroid but I'll take the tests soon

>>8750670

4 mg stradiol and 75mg spiro, I don't think there's problem with my dosage it must be something else
>>
>>8750772
It's going to be bica+ralox then, thanks anon
Now I just have to find where to get it
>>
File: IMG_20170704_211117_01_01.jpg (3MB, 3366x3238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_211117_01_01.jpg
3MB, 3366x3238px
I switched from cypro to triptorelin as AA but I feel like my body hair has started to come back and gotten thicker since I stopped talking cypro. Is cypro better to prevent body hair??
>>
Is splitting my estelle solo into quarters for 0.5mg 4 times a day sub lingual excessive? Would 2 times be okay?
>>
File: images (9).jpg (20KB, 456x322px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
20KB, 456x322px
Is 25mg cypro enough for a 5'7 151lbs person? Its difficult to get blood tests here.
>>
>>8751109
Body weight and height has nothing to do with the effectiveness of AAs. Its most likely a good amount to use, but blood tests are the only way to tell.
>>
>>8748999
Sounds nice Anon
>>
Changed my anti-androgen from sprinolactone to cyproterone lately. Are poppers safer to do now? Read that they are dangerous to take while on sprio, but don't know if they are safer on cypro.
>>
>>8745670
I tried it with baby bell cheese and it actually worked alright. Thanks.
>>
how do you prevent lactation. Im one month on estro now and feel some weirdness in my chest at this point. I really dont want to start lactating and have to deal with all of that
>>
>>8752769
You shouldn't lactate unless you directly stimulate yourself to lactation. If you are lactating without it is a sign there is something wrong with your prolactin levels and you should call your doctor.
>>
>>8752778
>doctor
nice one anon
If i do start, what determines prolactin levels, and how would i change it myself
>>
>>8752787
high serum prolactin can mean anything from you need an adjustment on your dosage to you have a brain tumor on your pituitary gland.
>>
How do I muster up the courage to tell my doctor I want to start self-medding?
I have an appointment in a couple of days and I'm dreading it.
>>
>>8753011
The whole point of self-medding is to avoid doctors though lol
>>
>>8753017
But I want to get blood tests and do it safely
>>
>>8753021
You can do all that after you actually order the stuff. You don't need to announce the decision to your doctor, just do it.
>>
>>8753025
I need to inform my doctor so I can get blood tests on the NHS, not to mention it's important for my doctor to know what I'm putting in my body.
>>
>>8753031
You don't have need to inform them before actually starting though. When you want a blood test just explain to your doctor that you're taking certain medications and want it.
Basically the same process as any drug, even alcoholics can just go to a doctor and request liver tests. But you don't need to pre-inform them of whatever you're doing, if you want a test ask for a test.
>>
>>8747166
Is that a permanent fix? Like did it fix your profile and stuff?

Is there anyone who's had FFS that knows if you need to correct overbite/jaw recession before surgery or what?
>>
Can you take cypro and still have a functioning dick?
Also will HRT make me lose any hair? Already got MPB and the posts of anon who've had theirs worsen scare me
>>
>>8753100
MPB is not the same thing as female hair loss.
Sometimes people take too heavy of a dose of AAs and get generalized thinning, but that occurs all over your scalp and has no pattern. MPB is specifically caused by DHT and follows a specific pattern, that won't occur on HRT.
Bica can accelerate MPB in dosages of less than 100mg with the absence of sex hormones though as it not only increases DHT it also has less binding affinity to androgen receptors than DHT has, which means if you're not taking estrogen to downregulate T production and you're taking bica you need a minimum of 100-150mg/day to block out DHT.
>>
>>8753123
So what do if your temples keep thinning while on 25mg cypro and .5mg Dutasteride? 9ng/dl T levels, haven't tested DTH yet.
>>
>>8753147
That's pretty low test, you're on the borderline of being below female range.

Also are you sure your temples are thinning and it's not just the shape of your skull changing? Usually as people age their hairline moves back, it's not related to balding.
>>
>>8753021
What country are you in? In the US or UK you can get your own blood tests ordered online without a doctor.
>>
here's my plan
>go to a random doctor (the last doctor I went to was a pediatrician and I don't have a family doctor)
>say I've been taking bica and ralox
>say that I want blood tests for my liver and thyroid and hormone levels
>he gives them to me
>dad asks why I got blood tests on his insurance
>oh, it was to make sure my level are back to normal after taking accutane
Does this seem reasonable?
>>
Is it better to lose weight before, during, or after HRT to maximize chances of getting a good feminine figure? Or general tips on weight I guess
>>
>>8753554
I'd also like to know. From what I understand, it would probably be better to start losing the weight at the same time as you start HRT, then start to gain it back, but realistically it would be easier to lose the weight, then start HRT and after a while start gaining it back.

I'm not positive on that though, and I'd really like to know. A more feminine figure is what I by far care the most about from HRT.
>>
>>8753564
glad I'm not the only one. I'd also be interested in any knowledge about corsets/exercises/other gimmicks that you could try during and after the HRT process.
>>
>>8753554
Your body is constantly shifting fat around and adipose tissue umdergoes constant turnover. There's no benefit to waiting to start hrt due to any weight concerns
>>
I havent been able to see anything about this but if youre taking bica and ralox, do you need to take an estrogen with it, or is the ralox working as an estrogen supplement
>>
>>8753581
Seriously? I thought the strategy was lose then regain once on hormones? Is this true?
>>
>>8753581
>>8753704
Yeah,
>I thought the strategy was lose then regain once on hormones?
this is what I've always heard, but it could just be an old wives tale I guess. Are you sure?
>>
>>8739592
If I start HRT will it make my hair grow longer? Or am I basically stuck at shoulder length? my hair grows to that length and stops (I know how hair growth cycles actually work and that that's an oversimplification, my question is if HRT will change it)
>>
How long do your packages from IHP sit in customs before release if they don't get inspected? I ordered about $170 worth of stuff, is that too much?

It's my first order and I'm kinda nervous.
>>
>>8753704
>>8753718
this is the tranny version of broscience

youve heard people say that but have you heard anyone support those claims with evidence?
>>
>>8753890
I mean no, but I've not heard otherwise either.
>>
>>8739592
My doc told me to take 25cypro in the morning and 25 in the evening, while my friend is taking 50 in the evening. Which is better?
>>
>>8753890
>>8753897
Yeah. That and it does just sort of make sense, that you'd get better/faster results gaining new fat, then your body moving existing fat around.

Like if you gain weight while on hormones, you'll gain it at the normal rate you gain weight, and it will fill in femininely. If you just take hormones while already on that weight, there's no reason to assume your body would take the same amount of time to redistribute the fat that it would to just gain it.
>>
>>8753914
Adipose tissue has a set turnover rate and fatty acids enter and leave fat tissue on a daily basis.
Fat redistribution will occur as your body naturally turns over adipose tissue and it grows in new locations. Losing weight simply reduces the amount of triglycerides stored in fat tissue, you still need to wait for normal cell turnover to actually remove the unused cells
>>
>>8753925
Wikipedia has a good explanation of it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocyte#Cell_turnover
>>
>>8753912
Cypro's half-life is so long there's no need to split it.

Odds are you could just do 25mg/day though.
>>
>>8753925
Well, sure. But most of my weight is at my stomach. Will this still redistribute? I plan to lose some weight anyway but.
>>
>>8753912
>50mg cypro a day to wipe out testosterone

Are you and your friend gorillas?
>>
>>8754038
Well it takes 10 years for complete turnover so just start hrt and see what happens.
Make sure you're exercising and eating less calories than you expend and you should see results. Simply gaining muscle often helps fat tissue rest along your body more evenly so you appear less pudgy even if you don't lose the fat tissue
>>
>>8754060
Fair enough. I've literally never exercised in my life and am not a total whale so I hope that suddenly doing stuff doesn't 1. Kill me and 2. mean its impossibly hard to shed weight.
>>
>>8754064
Well make sure you exercise while on hrt so that you don't bulk up like men do. You just want enough to improve the appearance of fat
>>
>>8754043
you could say that, we're slavic. try to find a not-bald-by-their-thirties slav. T is strong here
>>
>>8754074
Is the "being on HRT makes it harder to lose weight" a meme too or is there truth to that. I've started by just doing some squats/leglifts and some light crunches because I have literally no stamina. But I've been looking into getting a bike that I'm going to start riding. I'd walk but I've got pretty bad knees/thighrub is a binch.
>>
>>8754082
Well women have a lower basal metabolic rate but that's mainly due to women being smaller on average. HRT shouldn't drastically affect your BMR.
>>
>>8753914
If I lose weight while on hormones will I lose it from the "wrong" places first?

t. 55 BMI
>>
>>8754119
Your body constantly pulls fatty acids out of adipose tissue all over your body. Hormones simply determine how the cells divide not how they store triglycerides. Your body turns over 10% of cells a year and the new cell divisions will be partly controlled by hormones.
>>
>>8754119
>55 BMI
N-nani?!
>>
File: 1431278532550.gif (967KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1431278532550.gif
967KB, 245x245px
>>8754119

>55BMI
>>
>>8753594
Honestly, it's kinda your call since this stuff is so unstudied. I'm taking bica and ralox, but I'll probably start taking estrogen soon ish just to see where that takes me because I'm afraid of my hair thinning.
>>8754135
>>8754873
I just checked and I would have to literally triple my weight to have their bmi
>>
So I'm that guy that start >>8754787
basically if you don't want to read that thread/haven't I'm trying to find out what I can do to get myself to develop any amount of tits. What kinda of stuff/dosage should I be taking to do that?
>>
>>8755117

I seriously hope they are shitposting because at 55BMI you have worse helathconcerns then hormones
>>
Is splitting my 2mg estrofem into 4 parts and taking one every six hours too obsessive? Can I just do twice a day?
>>
Is cypro and ralox something that anyone has tested? Is it a stupid thing to try? I'm just afraid of losing hair on bica
>>
>>8755185
I think a better question to ask is if any one who's used pueraria mirifica can tell me about their experience with it. or progesterone
>>
>>8755278
Believe me I know, and I've been using it as an excuse to repress, "I have to lose the weight before I think about anything else" etc...
>>
>>8755460
Can't imagine there's too much dysphoria when secondary sex characteristics are indistinguishable when you're an actual sphere
>>
>>8755491
>>8755473
fat blocks some testosterone production, and having 999lbs to distrubute the testosterone to helps too.
Regardless at that weight loosing weight is a breese so just get on titty pills ASAP.
eat 1900 cals a day and it will fly off
>>
File: 2.jpg (46KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
46KB, 285x285px
I'm going legit quite soon. Does anyone in AUSTRALIA know how much pellets typically cost from a compounding pharmacy?
>>
Is stunting boob growth actually a thing? I've been on hrt for almost 5 months now. And I'm on 6mg E. In female ranges. But I'm scared I might have lowered my chances of having a good cup size by increasing E so fast. Should I go back to 4mg for a few more months?
>>
>>8755603
fuck, i hope it's not. when my doctor checked my estrogen 2 months ago, it was 5x female levels. baka.
>>
>>8755603
No, you're never going to have big boobs, people just like to blame the fact that their boobs didn't get big on something other than the fact that they started hrt so late
>>
>>8755678
how late is late?
>>
>>8755685

anything past like 14 just makes it worse year by year

under 25 you can still get some pretty good results though

after that it becomes iffy. You might get good results depending on your genetics, you might not- but it becomes harder every year. Never impossible, especially if you've got a lot of money for all the surgeries you could want, but harder.
>>
>>8755694
i started at 17, and it seems to be going pretty well. only qualm is that my areolas are almost as puffy as they are wide, it's ridiculous. I pray that they flatten out.
>>
>>8755712
Do you massage your tits?
>>
File: 1417632610609.jpg (2MB, 2196x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1417632610609.jpg
2MB, 2196x2400px
>>8755694

>tfw above 25
>>
>>8755731
Like I said, it's never impossible. It just means you should temper your expectations more. More likely to need some surgery to pass.

It's not the end of the world, though. It's still better than being a guy.

>>8755712
Nice. I started at about halfway through 19, so I'm hopeful
>>
>>8755723
not regularly. sometimes my boyfriend does. (*^▽^*)
>>
>>8755740

True, but surgerys expensive
>>
>>8755754
well yeah, no arguments there
>>
>>8755360
I read an article a few weeks ago on one dose vs split dose which said there's more stable levels but no difference overall basically, so you should be fine
>>
>>8755826
My thinking was the half life of estradiol hemihydrate is -6 hours ish so wanted to keep it constant, but I might just cut to three a day to keep it easier
>>
So, I've been on Progynova and Bicalutamide for 8 months, and I never got tests, and I fucked up my dosages. I never increased my 2mg progynova a day to 4mg after the first month. I've since corrected that, but I imagine the damage has been done. I still only take 25mg (half a pill of bica) a day.

Before I started, I was suffering from hairloss and HRT has not helped. Should double my bica dose?

Should I get on finaesteride or dutasteride? which is better?

I really need help, I am not smart enough to do this myself.
>>
>>8756833
How have your results been otherwise? Same mix I'm on, going to up to 4mg soon but haven't noticed too much yet
>>
>>8757028
they've been decent. i have small boobs.
can't give a perfect answer because i fucked up my dose so badly and went off hrt a few times (got scared i was fucking up my life/ran out for a week)

definitely much more feminine looking than i was a year ago
>>
>>8757041
Cool. When do you think you should have upped to 4mg? I'm about a month in
Sorry I can't help much with your question, haven't looked into finaestaride/dutasteride at all yet. That's for preventing/reversing MPB right?
>>
>>8757054
A month in, according to what I've read.

You're okay, I know what being in your position is like, I will help anyone I can. And yeah, both are meant for male baldness.
>>
>two weeks and a few days in
>still ZERO visible results
I am starting to get concerned.
>>
Anyone know the cost of injectable estrogen in the US? Or if I can get it online? I've got a better job now, so hopefully I can swap over from hontastic E valerate.
Also, 200mg spiro roughly equals 50 mg cypro, right?
>>
Do girls not do injectibles anymore? been doing estradiol valerate for years....
>>
>>8757962
'Injectable' estrogen is still estradiol valerate.

https://www.drugs.com/pro/estradiol-valerate-injection.html

The ROA is the only thing that is different. It's a little more expensive then the pills because you have to buy insulin syringes and IM needles separately.
>>
>>8757282
Dont have high hopes im 6 months in and still look the same
>>
>>8758012
>>8757282
It's only been like three weeks and I've already got starting breast growth and pelvic tilt.
>>
>>8757282
>>8758012
>>8758016
2 months in here, no changes except my breasts are ballooning ridiculously fast
>>
>>8758007
Yeah, sorry, missed the part about sublingual.
but like price per dosage is higher? And that answered literally negative one of my questions
>>
>>8758079
>>8758016
>>8758012
2 years in here, i still look the same
>>
File: Lab0.jpg (61KB, 709x926px) Image search: [Google]
Lab0.jpg
61KB, 709x926px
Got my pre-HRT lab test back.Is there anything exceptional about it to take note of?
Pills are in the mail, going with Progy and Spiro (to start, and make sure this is right)
Is 100mg Spiro and 1 mg of Progy both twice a day good to start?
>>
>>8758279
That is an impressively high E before staring hrt.
>>
>>8758279
you should check your prolactin levels, oral estrogen can cause them to be elevated
>>
Hello everyone! Sorry for my bad English, but i'm not an native speaker and i'm learning it by myself. Thanks.

Yearly , i used progynon depot, but now it discontinued. Please, answer me, which analogue i can use now? Injections desirable. Thanks ^___^
>>
File: 1500159784294.gif (127KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500159784294.gif
127KB, 400x400px
I'll have to remove my wisdom tooth in december... Do i need to tell my doctor? Because she's my sister...

I'm on cypro and E.
>>
>>8758506
It's a good idea

you're gonna need some sort of anesthetic, and that stuff is notoriously finnicky. You don't want a bad reaction between the different chemicals

Your sister is gonna find out eventually- the whole female body thing is gonna give it away. Might as well not prolong the inevitable
>>
>>8758506
I got mine removed while on 200mg spiro and 4mg E, didn't say a word about it and the procedure went just fine. You still might want to tell them though. I don't care much about my life and was kinda expecting to die from complications with my meds so I was like whatever they don't gotta know.
>>
What is the best estrogen, injections, progy, estrogem, patches?
>>
>>8758533
That's the problem... i plan to hide it from everyone or don't admit it until i move out because my parents are extremely conservative and i've heard my sister talking multiple times about "how she hate fags"...

>>8758541
Well i guess i'll stick to the plan then. Good to know nothing bad happened to you as that means maybe nothing happens with me, but i don't care if i die.
>>
>>8758596
Can you go to a different doctor?

Your sister and family sound shit
>>
>>8758605
>Can you go to a different doctor?
Not really... the reason is because they're shit.

My other option is my distant uncle wich is 100x worse than them.
>>
File: 1502050287774.jpg (112KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1502050287774.jpg
112KB, 784x708px
How long will my tits hurt? I was on spiro for 7months and they where still hurting but now I changed to cypro and after 1 month they hurt like crazy.
>>
>>8758695
afab here

If they're anything like ours, you're gonna experience pain on and off for a few more years, if my life is representative

the pain does get more manageable though. The more pain there is, the more growth there is- so when growth slows down, pain should too.
>>
ummm, anyone wanna share experiences on how long you had to wait for significant breast development?

i started on 100mg spiro and 2 mg e for 2 months, then just recently went to 200 and 4. i know i'm at the very beginning but i'm super impatient! :) trying to eat lots of fatty food like peanut butter and avocados to gain weight
>>
also how many people on here really are into programming? anyone else excited for c++17?
>>
How long does it normally take for stuff ordered from QHI to arrive? I sent in the signed forms and they took the money from my account, but I haven't gotten any notification about it shipping or when it will arrive.
>>
>>8758778

Don't bother with gaining weight unless your levels are in the female ranges. Otherwise it won't form as female pattern fat

Breast growth generally seems to happen somewhere between ~4 months to 2 or 3 years
>>
So where should I start if I want to start HRT without self medding? Haven't been too a doctor in quite some time(still have my pediatrician listed as primary), who do I speak to/what do I say?
>>
>>8759299
Where are you based?
>>
>>8759436
Brooklyn, NY
>>
Okay, so im in breddy/fit/ shape for a dude. Will that make it harder to transition? Like having lowish bodyfat and all
>>
>>8759441
Nah you're in a good spot, just up fat intake and keep exercising lower body but at lower weights and do absolutely nothing for upper body
>>
Well doing absolutely nothing for upper body wont be entirely possible since im working in a gym, but i will see what I can do. Thanks
>>
CIS man here. Where can I buy testosterone?
>>
>>8758795
>'17
>using c++
>>
my doctor is leaving me on 2mg of estrace a day for a long time, is this going to be enough?
my e levels are above male
>>
Whats the deal with transgirls and programming/ compsci anyway? :S
>>
>go to see doc for self-medding
>asks what blood tests I might need
>freeze up and realise I don't really know
>just say I might need my liver and hormone levels tested
I probably missed a million things and now he probably thinks I'm a retard
>>
Did HRT turn any one here from an ugly dude to pretty girl, or is it more ugly to ugly and good looking to good looking
>>
>>8760516
I feel like there's three ways:

Handsome guys make hons or ugly girls, because being a handsome man = stronger features like chin, jawline, browridge and bigger hips

Pretty somewhat feminine boys and manlets have the best results.

Ugly boys CAN end up as good girls, but ugly often means bad and strange features that won't work
>>
>>8760620
Im fucked then, see ya'll on the other side!
>>
>>8759940
if your e levels are already rising above male, it might be enough. It's supposedly best to do it slowly anyways, though I don't think an actual study on it has been done.
>>
>>8760694
I doubt you're a handsome alpha guy, as we're in 4chan, so its worth a try.
>>
B-b-but my mom says Im handsome
Also it was more about not being a pretty somewhat feminine boy or a manlet
>>
>>8761562
Whoopsie left the trip on
>>
>>8747166
If youre still here can you post a profile shot? ty
>>
>>8753159
The shape of your skull can change? Even in your 20s to the degree it looks like thinning temples?
Now I'm worried my skull has changed but my temples are def thinning
>>
>>8762494
Your bone structure never stops changing.
Both men and women's brows develop most significantly from 30-45. Women develop a heavier browline due to dropping estrogen levels and men develop a more pronounced browline due to rising test levels through their mid to late 30's to early 40's.

But usually by your late 20's men typically have a more defined masculine temple region, not necessarily entirely due to MPB, a lot of it can be due to skeletal structure changes.
>>
Slightly informed repressed tranny here.

I was thinking of starting exclusively bica (25mg) but still living as a guy, (albeit a bit of a femboy) because although i maybe have the potential to pass, remaining as a guy just seems a lot more low-risk to me at the moment.

Should I take it with ralox right away, and is it healthy/safe to take bica for a long period of time without estrogen? I've heard it's fine, I've heard I can get a heart attack. Just some more direct input would be really nice--thanks for everything everyone
>>
>>8762892
Generally for bica you'd want around a minimum of 100mg otherwise you'd also have to take either duta or fina because bica has less binding affinity to androgen receptors than DHT. You need a 1000-fold excess compared to DHT which means around 100mg is needed. Otherwise also use fina/duta to stop bica from accelerating MPB.

You can really go for as long as you want without sex hormones, it really depends on how much you care about the impact it has on your physical and mental health. You'll be significantly more prone to depression, osteoporosis will inevitably happen at some point, weaker bones may lead to worse posture due to spine issues, and you might find your memory suffers. Sometimes it can affect things like the healthiness of skin as well and occasionally some people get thinning hair.
If what you want is feminization then you should also take estrogen. Simply removing T won't feminize a ton, and it has a lot of negative consequences.
>>
>>8762892
same situation here I'm just trying to get low T. but bica is off the table for me for several reasons mainly hair loss. I plan on starting 25mg or so of spiro, at least some slightly lower T will allow estrogen to go up. even if only by a very small amount I think I'll feel better.
>>
>>8762960
100mg sounds like a lot, but I do admittedly need to do a lot more research. I wasn't really considering DHT, but I have heard anecdotes of someone on low as 12.5mg of just bica REgrowing their hairline. I've also heard osteoporosis on bica isn't as likely--but of course at time point it's probably inevitable as is the nature of being on just AAs.

Maybe I should just try getting a decent therapist and endocrinologist and go with the full aa/e route. The main reason I wanted to try just bica was to minimize how much I need to change my life and how much effort I need to put into this. Thanks for the info, anon.
>>
>>8763125
You sure it wasn't 12.5mg of cypro? I'd think that would be too little for bica to really do much at all.

Typical dosages for prostate cancer are like 150-300mg plus dutasteride to help with any remaining DHT issues. But around 50-100mg is needed minimum to even begin to compete with DHT. But I have noticed from studies it's quite rare to use bica alone, they usually always add dutasteride. There are 5-AR enzymes right inside your hair follicles that can produce DHT so it certainly couldn't hurt to inhibit it rather than trying to fight it from the outside.
>>
>>8740990
This is wrong, bica has a half life of several days and so you don't need to take it every day.

>>8740974
Bica is absorbed sligthly less efficiently in doses over 50 mg/day. You could split it up into 50 mg doses and take one per day instead of taking 150 every 3 days. 50 mg/day should be enough if you're also on estrogen.
>>
how do i get a blood test? what do i need to do?
>>
>>8750819
Triptorelin causes a temporary testosterone spike when you first start taking it, and then reduces testosterone to castrate level. You may be experiencing the spike. You should stay on cypro/bica/spiro etc. when first starting triptorelin to mitigate effects of said spike.
>>
>>8764365
For example, I myself take 50 mg every other day
>>
i'm 18 and still live with my parents, how do i get on hrt without them knowing? in the us btw
>>
>>8763125
>100mg
50mg is sufficient to block DHT almost entirely. 100mg is probably excessive, but it's your money to waste.
If you're on fina/duta, a lower dose of bica will be sufficient because testosterone has significantly lower binding affinity to the androgen receptor than DHT. I don't feel like calculating how much is actually needed, but it's probably <10mg.
>hair
Bica is an effective treatment for male pattern baldness, but it can also cause general thinning of hair. Having normal female estrogen levels should fix the hair thinning issues.
>osteoporosis
You're correct that osteoporosis on bica alone is less likely than with spiro or cypro alone. This is because it increases estrogen levels, unlike the other two.
>>8763201
Lower doses of bica should work fine, just with a weaker effect. This is a gross oversimplification, but if 25% of DHT is blocked, you'll end up with roughly 25% less of the proteins that are encoded by genes with an androgen response element.
>>
pretty sure bica made my hair start thinning. Any way to fix this? Is the thinning reversible at all? I kinda want to just start taking cypro and estrogen. Would that reverse the thinning?
>>
can anyone tell me where to get hormone levels checked when self-medding in finland? helsinki btw

is it gonna be rly expensive too?
>>
So does pueraria mirifica actually DO anything?
>>
>>8764750
just ask your GP, if you have socialized healthcare in your country it should be for free
>>
does anyone have advice for hrt just to stop getting a barrel chest and all that? I'm skinny and twinkish right now and I want to keep an androgynous body. but I have dad bod in my genetics and I'm gonna want to kms when it happens.
I see my options as this:
- low dose spiro
- high doses of bica
- low dose cypro maybe?
- estrogen on its own
sprio seems like the best option to me.
I don't want any sort of hair thinning and I'm trying to stay fertile since I'd still be living as a guy. - pretty much a repressing mtf cause face and shoulders.
>>
>>8764579
Informed consent clinic, or order online and use a UPS mailbox to get everything delivered to.
>>
>>8755397
bump
>>
Does someone else that takes cypro get a lot of white hairs?

I've read that vitamin B12 deficiency (which cypro causes) is responsible for it. Would taking vitamin supplements help?
>>
>>8765188
Are you saying your normal dark hair is now white, or that you are suddenly growing white hair where it wasn't?
>>
>>8765188
lots of people are B deficient anyway, id take a B complex

no idea if thats related to white hairth o
>>
>>8748999

How much bica do you take? I don't really want to transition yet but doing something will likely help me too.
>>
Does jacking off actually reduce testosterone or is that just a /fit/ meme?
>>
>>8765403
50mg.
I'm actually pretty sure my hair is thinning now, though. I used to always get comments when I got my hair cut like "you have so much fucking hair" but now I can see my scalp if I pull my hair back.
>>
>>8765415

more important does eating the cum de or increase levels
>>
>>8765415
Beating off spikes your test not the other way round. Your body will produce more test to make up for the loss
>>
When did you guys start noticing facial changes? My cheeks are so gaunt and angular, I have long hair and people constantly tell me I look like kurt cobain. I've been on hrt for 2 months and it seems like only my tits have just started coming in.
>>
I live in la and I was just at my 3 month check up and my doctor said they don't typically raise the dosage ever?? I'm at 20mg of estradiol valerate that I take through shots once every two weeks and a daily pill of spiro. Is that abnormal?
>>
File: kurt-cobain.jpg (71KB, 462x750px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain.jpg
71KB, 462x750px
>>8765843
Oh, honey
>>
>>8765871
>Oh, honey
w-what , is it bad?
>>
>>8765890
He has a really manly face.
>>
>>8765843
Facial changes, like the rest of fat redist, are very gradual
>>
>>8764693
Probably from lack of sex hormones. Add estradiol until you're in the female range. If it persists, lower your dose of bica or switch to a different antiandrogen.
>>
>>8764831
Yes, it's an estrogen. However, estradiol is a better choice of estrogen because it's better studied and requires lower doses.
>>8765162
Sounds like you want to stop bone growth. Estradiol does that, but it will also give you breasts. Raloxifene stops bone growth and won't give you breasts, but there's less information on the long term safety of it (8 years is the longest trial I'm aware of). An antiandrogen by itself (spiro, bica, cypro) will not stop bone growth.
However, if you're young enough for bone growth to be affected by estrogen, you should consider seeing a therapist before making a decision.
>>8765415
Not by any significant amount.
>>
how the fuck do i get a blood test in the us? i need one very badly and I can't figure it out. asking for my underage friend.
>>
>>8766019
I'd like to add to your post that pueraria mirifica potentially has some serious side effects. Well specifically miroestrol in PM (PM contains other stuff like isoflavones which are just fine).
But I've been attempting to find the one and only study ever done on a miroestrol extract where they used 1 and 5mg/day. I found a blurb on it in a medical book that cited the study. The women they did it on started vomiting profusely, had diarrhoea, nausea, etc and they stopped the study. Never found the original study though, it was apparently done at a london hospital.
Also I think I read that miroestrol is metabolized by CYP450 in order to become active, which is a lot different from other phytoestrogens which aren't really metabolized very much by the liver at all (and are in fact antioxidants and help the liver usually)
Just something to consider anyway considering it's an exogenous estrogen
>>
>>8766518

So, how safe is it to take? I mean its marketed at women too, and they seem fine taking it wqithouth their livers going down the drain.
>>
>>8766475
Privatemdlabs.com, but underage might be an issue. The collection site checks ID.
>>
>>8766528
I was more thinking on the long term also potential unknowns.
I know a lot of people take it but it's way way less researched than other phytoestrogens (for miroestrol, PM also contains isoflavones which are heavily researched). For trans stuff it's probably the most popular due to its potency but from what I can tell miroestrol is actually just metabolized to something very similar to estriol (just compare the two chemical structures and they're almost identical). Estriol is actually an OTC medicine. So ultimately it's probably not worth the risk due to that seeing as miroestrol causes bad side effects whereas estriol does not.
>>
>>8767282
Not only can you get estriol OTC, but you can get Biestro care which has actual estradiol in addition to estriol OTC. It seems like phytoestrogens are just a waste of time.
>>
>>8767366
That company was sued for saying the product has estradiol actually. Estradiol is not OTC and I guess they were intentionally mislabelling the product. The lawsuits cost them less than the profit they make from lying though
>>
>>8767366
Also I think phytoestrogens can have their use. They're ridiculously cheap if you buy bulk powders and make your own pills.
Flax lignans are supposed to help balance ratios of E1:E2 and reduce DHT in men and women. Lignans can also reduce T in high enough dosages by increasing SHBG.
Isoflavones are also supposed to help reduce DHT in men, or at least balance the ratio of T:DHT, and they also improve skin and reduce wrinkles (a lot of those issues in cis men are especially caused by DHT). In higher dosages isoflavones can also reduce androstenediol which reduces test. Isoflavones are also quite strong antioxidants, significantly stronger than vitamin C (resveratrol is something like 5000x stronger than vit c). They're actually such good antioxidants that in dosages of 200-400mg/day they've been used successfully to reverse fatty liver disease.

They also exert pretty low activity at the breast which makes them relatively safe for cis men to use. They're probably a better option for femboys than what most on this site use. Although it requires more effort as you have to make the pills yourself since drug store brands are expensive and too low dosage to be of any use.
They won't exert as strong as effects as HRT but they'll prevent MPB and will soften skin in high enough dosages.
>>
>>8766019
estradiol dominance stops bone growth surely, but what about taking it without blockers and keeping within male T range? I'm very much considering that, I have heard it causes skeletal plates to seal off but not entirely sure. and wouldn't spiro at least slow the bone growth down theoretically?

>>8767667
I really can't say much on pytoestrogens, I've been on 750mg soy isoflavones for a little while (along with fish oil and biotin since I'm trying to grow out my hair) I broke out with a couple pimples but they cleared, so maybe they help with that but I'm pretty sure biotin is supposed to have the same effect.
with flax and phytoestrogens in general, I've heard of people having effects of raised testosterone because of it. I'll believe the DHT part though, flax will help with hair, including more body and facial hair though.
>>
>>8768599
>wouldn't spiro at least slow the bone growth down theoretically?
No. Why would it?
>>
So with like say, nair, whats a body hair regrowth timetable on cypro +e?

Does it come back thinner or what
>>
My package from IHP says "Processed through facility" in NY. Does this mean it cleared customs?
>>
>>8768599
It might raise T via reducing DHT, just like what fina does on its own.
But flax lignans in relatively high dosages is supposed to reduce T and DHT, which is why it's strongly recommended men with prostate cancer risk use it.
Shouldn't expect to fully transition on phytoestrogens though. Lignans could be useful in combination with HRT though, lots of women seem to benefit from it because it seems to balance the 3 estrogen ratios quite well.

In high dosages though I doubt phytoestrogens would raise T, they'd probably lower nearly every hormone in your body. They're endocrine disruptors, their end goal is to remove every hormone from your body so that the only hormones that remain are exogenous phytoestrogens. They function kind of like a weird combination of SERMs, antiandrogens, and some are aromatase inhibitors as well.
I know taking something like ralox without antiandrogens increases T, but unlike ralox most phytoestrogens have stronger enzyme inhibition if you were to actually hit dosages to cause that degree of estrogenic effect. I've never heard of people having more body hair growth or anything from phyto's, seems counter to what studies on endocrine disruptors suggest. Plus isoflavones in high dosages have been used to treat prostate cancer. Similarly synthetic isoflavone SERMs have been used for breast cancer.
>>
>>8768705
lower T and marginally higher E because it's less suppressed? I sort of assumed testosterone levels would have some play in how fast or the extent to which bone changes happen.

still really curious if raising estrogen in a male without AA's would have some effects on that, like taking progynova straight and nothing else.

>>8768748
I may try switching from soy isoflavones to flax lignans, I like the idea of hurting DHT levels in any way possible. with this stuff though, there will likely be nothing even close to real hrt. I just see them as helping with diet.
(the notion of raising T was likely due to someone getting coarser or more facial hair from it)
>>
>>8768788
You could use both. Flax lignans main effect on hormones comes from the fact that it increases SHBG. DHT and T have the highest affinity to SHBG, but E still binds to it so technically all 3 will be reduced but moreso DHT and T.

Also hormones don't really slow bone growth. Estrogen can cause earlier fusion but both test and estrogen promote osteocyte activity which is why they prevent osteoporosis.
You'd have normal bone modeling, remodeling, and turnover but it may help with freezing height a bit as that is mainly down to fusion. But your skeletal structure never stops changing throughout your life. If you want to maintain a feminized skeletal structure you need to remain within female range E levels.
>>
>feel/pinch nipples, as I always do
>right nipple feels permanently soft
>looks kinda stretched
hmmm what could it mean, anons?
>>
Are high prolactin levels bad?
>>
>>8769123
Depends how high. Obviously you don't want hyperprolactinemia
>>
Whats the best combo of an anti-androgens and estrogens listed on the inhousepharmacy website? I'm not sure what i should get anons.
>>
>>8769691
All of them at the same time.
>>
How risky is only taking Bica for a few months? I want some time to decide what to do but dont want to be sick
>>
How long into hrt should I wait with beard electrolysis?
>>
>>8769976
Get it ASAP. Waiting doesn't do anything, just get it done sooner so it doesn't bother you for as long.
>>
>>8769977
doesn't hair thinning kick in around month 6?
>>
>>8770099
Its not going to affect your beard much at all if it does. Beard hair is stubborn as heck.
>>
1 and a half weeks into hrt and there's little fuzz where my hairline was starting to recede
what did hrt mean by this?
>>
what should my doses be? i've been taking 50mg of cypro (procur) and 2mg of estofem for almost 2 weeks now. i can't get a blood test so i don't know if what i've been taking so far has been good
>>
What if I snort valerate stradiol?
>>
>>8770356
normally, you up estro to 4mg after a month
>>
How does one go about blood tests? Do I ask exactly for what to check for? Where do I ask this?
>>
>>8770338
That's called regrowth me girl. Enjoy.
>>
>>8739592
I heard InHousePharmacy occasionally gives sugar pills. Is this true?
>>
>>8770829
I mean, I doubt my A-cups and shrinking dick are the result of increased sugar intake
>>
>>8768721
Just get an epilator. Painful first time fine after that.
>>8769691
Cypro + Estrofem
>>8769908
Less risky with supplements but I'm not sure why you'd did this. Just jump on mones proper.
>>8770399
GP or Online. Read OP for tests, but most important are liver and hormone levels.
>>
Hey, can Ritaline be problematic when taken with HRT ? Asking for a friend (I'm taking 30 mg if that is of any use)
>>
My working spiro dose is about 125mg/day

Would 12.5mg or 25mg of bica suitable?
>>
>>8768859
idk why I would use both, I don't think the soy iso's are really doing anything but I'm gonna use what I have.

I'm looking at options for bone growth and all, still considering going full or partial HRT, or living as a eunuch on estrogen which has been on my mind for a while. but fertility is holding me back in that case. (if I was infertile already I would go through with it instantly)
I can't convince myself that staying slim and in-shape will be enough for me to remain androgynous in the future. maybe my height will make me seem less bulky? I'm about 6 feet and weigh around 140. I've considered corsetry and things like that also.
I think the best thing I can do at the moment would be to try spiro for a little while and see how I feel about the effects.
>>
>>8773167
Flax lignans themselves have low binding affinity and activity so using them alone would be pretty pointless. They're essentially not estrogenic at all, like even less so than isoflavones which are already pretty weak as is. They're recommended for men with prostate cancer risk simply due to the fact that it lowers T and DHT.

Also phytoestrogens will not work for everyone. They're essentially inert if you lack the gut flora to metabolize them. Your body barely has the enzymes to do the glycosidic cleavage. Acid in your stomach can cleave the glycoside but ultimately most of it is done by bacteria. Similarly the conversion of daidzein to equol, puerarin to daidzein/equol, biochanin a to genistein, etc. are all done via bacteria not your liver.
Other than miroestrol in pueraria mirifica phytoestrogens are metabolized via enterohepatic circulation. Upon one stage of bacterial metabolism it enters the body and then your body actually secretes it all back out in your bile to be further metabolized by bacteria. It may do this a couple times before it's eliminated in urine.
But if your body lacks the bacteria to do the glycosidic cleavage to begin with the bioavailability is very low and chances are you'll just poop it all out and not even absorb it to begin with. Antibiotics can actually kill the bacteria that metabolize phytoestrogens for up to 1year and sometimes can ruin certain metabolic pathways for even longer. So you can kind of see why using phytoestrogens has quite a few limitations.

This is all besides the fact that phytoestrogens main actions are on enzymes, and are not really that estrogenic. They help women with their periods and can help with MPB and such by balancing ratios of hormones. They're not a substitute for actual HRT
It seems like you would be happier with actual HRT if you're not happy with what phytoestrogens are doing. It sounds like you want actual major visual changes in short timespans.
>>
>>8771796
Yes, AAs and ritalin will both utilize CYP450 enzymes. AAs can also interfere with drug metabolism due to inhibiting certain CYP450 enzymes.
It's more of a situation of increased load on your liver that might be a risk for liver disease. I'd recommend talking to a doctor about it to get proper liver monitoring.
>>
>>8773341
This is right. I remember reading about people who are equol producers. Isoflavones are more effective in those with the right bacterial flora. East Asians are more likely than Westerners to be equol producers. I don't think there's any easy way to know if one is an equol producer or not.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.