[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually -enjoy- topping?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: privatelife.png (615KB, 912x532px) Image search: [Google]
privatelife.png
615KB, 912x532px
Does anyone actually -enjoy- topping?
>>
ye
>>
>>8775288
Fuck yes. Wtf?
You do realise that men who enjoy bottoming are a tiny minority right?
Idgaf what anyone says about "hurrrrr prostate". Getting arse fucked is all about you getting off mentally on being penetrated, it has nothing to do with physical pleasure.
Sliding your dick in and out of an arse hole feels sensational.
>>
>>8775288

Yeah, I could go either way tho desu.
>>
>>8775312
>men who enjoy bottoming are a tiny minority right?

Then why is pretty much everyone I know who's attracted to men a total bottom? Why do I feel like finding a guy who want to top - and only top - me is like finding a unicorn?
>>
File: wtfgirl.jpg (23KB, 599x327px) Image search: [Google]
wtfgirl.jpg
23KB, 599x327px
>>8775312
What bizzaro reality do you live in, anon?

Also you should probably see a doctor and get your prostate checked, you clearly have a medical issue with yours.
>>
>>8775288
My FTM partner really likes topping and gets off on it even though they use a strap-on.

I always feel bad bcz I wish they had an actual dick to feel what it's like inside me :'/
>>
>>8775312
>You do realise that men who enjoy bottoming are a tiny minority right?
I hear this all the time except on 4chan where everyone tells me 99% of gays are bottom, I don't know which opinion to believe
>>
>>8775352
Because you're meeting gay men? I didn't say most gay men are tops, I said most men don't like or want to bottom.
Most men are heterosexual.

>>8775355
Your dickhead is more sensitive than your prostate and it doesn't require massive preparation, starving yourself and fighting the urge to shit to get whatever minuscule amount of pleasure if any it gives.
>>
>>8775360
Most gays are genuinely versatile. Tops and bottoms are a minority, although tops are a smaller minority.
I imagine most gay men enjoy both, even if they have a preference for one.
>>
>>8775360
really? I have literally never heard anything except the opposite from absolutely everyone. Anon is the first person I have ever seen say that.
Complaining about the lack of tops is pretty much the most original and ubiquitous gay meme of all time. Having a big tall muscular hairy macho gay guy want to be a bottom is one of the biggest cliche stories you hear about.
>>
>>8775371

Don't mistake your unique personal experience/preferences as the reality for the majority, anon.
>>
>>8775406
Don't mistake your minority fetish of stuffing a dildo in your ass hole with the reality of the immense pain inflicted on a sphincter being stretched by a penis.
>>
>>8775371
>I didn't say most gay men are tops, I said most men don't like or want to bottom.
Most men are heterosexual.

I thought from posting this on an lgbt-themed board and using the top/bottom dichotomy (which most straight people don't use because the man tops and woman bottoms 99% of the time) that it would be implied I was talking about gay/bi men, not het men, but whatever
>>
>>8775371
>Your dickhead is more sensitive than your prostate and it doesn't require massive preparation, starving yourself and fighting the urge to shit to get whatever minuscule amount of pleasure if any it gives.
Not them but, getting fucked in the butt gives me a crazy electric feeling throughout my body on every thrust, something my dick does not give.
I also require basically no preparation, no starving or fighting the urge to poop.. don't even need lube, precum and natural butt lube is usually enough, worst case scenario a little bit of spit.
>>
>>8775312

Not the dude you're arguing with, but for me it's both. I get off on the domineering aspect of having another guy fuck me, especially if he makes it clear that he is in control. In addition to that, the physical sensation of a prostate orgasm is mind-numbingly good.

As for OP, yeah very easily, I could go either way.
>>
>>8775533
>he doesn't douche
Bitch ew
>>
>>8775533
>natural butt lube
ew, wtf?
>>
>>8775601
girl it's shit
He don't douche
>>
>>8775616
>Not having natural butt lube
>>
>>8775623
Bitch there ain't no thing
That is shit coming out of your asshole
I abuse laxatives
Not all shit comes out brown and lumpy bitch
Douche your nasty ass
>>
>>8775601
>>8775616
if you go slow your but makes goo to lube, it's clear and doesn't smell like anything, it's not shit
>>
>>8775642
IT IS SHIT
You dumb bitches
Omg
>>
>>8775639
No need to, butt is always clean :)
>>
>>8775642
Also this, butt makes mocus/clear-white tasteless odorless lube in the walls when you have to shit, it's what makes it come out so easily, getting fucked in there will stimulate it similarly and it'll again produce this stuff.
>>
>>8775645
Bitch you are nasty
Nasty
Nasty
Nasty
Nasty
Omg
You're nasty
Like seriously
You clearly are not having sex
Nasty ass bitch
Omg
I can't even
>>
>>8775645
Fucking ew
Filthy skank
God

>>8775666
No it doesn't
It's shit
You virgins are clueless
>>
>>8775689
>It's shit
just because you have a dry ass doesn't mean everyone else is so unfortunate
>>
>>8775645
Fucking
Bitch you're so nasty I can't even
Vom
Vom
Answer me you rancid ho

>>8775698
Bitch the only things that come out of your ass are shit and blood
It is not a pussy
>>
>>8775676
>You clearly are not having sex
Not at this very moment, but I'm getting enough of it, and always ready~
>>
I looooove topping. When a boy cums just from me fucking him, it's really hot. And I like it when boys want me to fuck them. Idk I like topping a lot
>>
>>8775666
Nice try Satan..
>>
>>8775711
>the only things that come out of your ass are shit and blood
So you're saying shit or blood can be clear, gooey, and scentless?
>>
Nobody enjoy topping, but they do it out of duty.

t. tranny
>>
>>8775738
Yes shit can be clear gooey and odourless
Take a bunch of laxatives and see what comes out of your ass
Clear
Gooey
Odourless
SHIT
>>
>>8775753
Ok, lets say it is in fact shit, so what? It's not stinky or brown, it's just like cum, cum isn't nasty
>>
>>8775676
>>8775689
>>8775753

>This cat getting mega triggered by poop in a thread about sticking your dick in the hole it comes out of

Relax bruh
>>
>>8775765
Bitch Cum is NASTY
Wtf
Who the fuck thinks Cum isn't nasty?
Omg seriously
Yall just gross
I would never
Ever
Eat dinner
At yalls houses
Yalls don't wash your hands
Bloop

>>8775768
Bitch douche your ass if you're gonna get fucked
Wtf @ you
What nasty desperate motherfuckers is meeting you without checking if you're douched
God EW
I can't even
>>
>>8775779
>Bitch Cum is NASTY
ok... opinion discarded, what are you, a girl?
>>
>>8775786
>what are you, a girl?
yes, judging by the way she's posting
>>
>>8775786
>having standards and being hygienic means you're a girl
I'd rather be a girl than a dirty bitch like you
>>
>>8775786
I assumed he was a hyper effeminate gay guy with some sad hangups
>>
>>8775804
how is cum dirty, it comes right out of a persons body, do you not kiss people because spit is gross? Spit comes out of someones body too.
>>
>>8775807
>not wanting to swallow fucking penis gunk
>not enjoying the stench of shit during sex
>hang ups
Just bye
>>
>>8775811
Some guy was kissing me the other weekend and the amount of spit he used genuinely disgusted me
Yes I prefer not to kiss too
A peck is nice, I do not understand the appeal of putting your tongue into another persons mouth
Goodbye
>>
>>8775779
You're either a black girl or a hyper effeminate gay guy. Either way you're obnoxious as fuck
>>
>>8775312
>Getting arse fucked is all about you getting off mentally on being penetrated, it has nothing to do with physical pleasure.
Tempted to agree but if you find the pleasure it's fucking good.
However our bodies were not designed to stick a dick up back through your digestive system, so that's fucking gross and you shouldn't do it.

>>8775288
Top here. Must be something to do with aggression, I dunno.
Now I'm getting hard.
>>
>>8775865
More like a hyper effeminate gay guy larping as a black girl.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
File: 1502885573102.jpg (77KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
1502885573102.jpg
77KB, 606x499px
>>8775796
do you honestly think that a girl talking in this way to other ppl would post on 4chan?
its a tranny at best
>>
>>8775812
Keep crying over biology while you type like a 13 year old girl, buddy, everyone is super impressed
>>
>>8775359
>unicorn gay man bottoming to an FtM
Tell you bf he's a lucky man. Also, isn't the base of the strap-on stimulating him? Friction is friction. Though there was/is at least one "AI" strap-on out there that vibrates in response to touch, and I know there's another company out there trying to make an even better one.

>>8775601
>>8775616
>>8775639
No, he's right. The rectum has mucous membranes that produce what's called "rectal fluid." He's right that this is the stuff that basically lubes your excretion on the way out. It's produced in response to stimulation. That's probably why you also see a lot of it when you abuse laxatives. It logically makes sense that you could trick your body into producing extra with dildos or what have you.

...Don't abuse laxatives btw, you can completely fuck up your digestive system and/or increase your risk of colon cancer.

Pretty sure colon cancer is way more "ew" than a bit of shit.
>>
>>8775352
Because most tops don't broadcast they are gay everywhere for attention.
>>
I'm a top and honestly ass doesn't even feel good and it's a lot of work and feels like a chore, I only get off on the mental idea of dominating the man but my dick doesn't really get much out of it and I rarely ever cum
>>
>>8776418
no, it is because most tops are straight.
most bottoms are gay.
everyone knows this.
>>
>>8776450
>HURR DURR
good point, anon.
>>
>>8775753
it's rectal mucus your body produces it normally in small amounts to aid the passing of fecal matter, however if the bowels become irritated it can produce greater amounts to protect the lining of the intestines
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.