[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any ftm confirm this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lw411-11.jpg (59KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
lw411-11.jpg
59KB, 400x390px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgsZA-5DoXQ
>>
That's fucking retarded. Some wanker writer must have gotten high and mixed up the crab mentality concept with the boiling frog concept and came up with this retarded dramatic-sounding monstrosity.

If you throw any living thing into a pot of proper fucking boiling water, that shit's dead. Lid or no lid it aint fucking getting out. And lobsters are not smart enough on a good day to build ladders, let alone being able to fucking co-ordinat that as an entire group in the split second they have between realising they're in a pot of boiling fucking water and fucking dying because they're in a pot of boiling fucking water.

This guy probably also thinks crabs 'scream in pain' when you cook them, instead of just steam shooting through their shells to make them whistle like a tea kettle.

Christ I hate that show.
>>
>>8774630
Further reading:

>Crab mentality, sometimes referred to as crabs in the bucket (also barrel, basket or pot), is a way of thinking best described by the phrase, "if I can't have it, neither can you."[1] The metaphor refers to a bucket of crabs. Individually, the crabs in the story could easily escape from the bucket, but instead they are described as grabbing at each other in a useless "king of the hill" competition which prevents any from escaping and ensures their collective demise.

>The boiling frog is a parable describing a frog being slowly boiled alive. The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of threats that arise gradually.
>>
Lesbians are horrible people. If they can not be happy they want to drag everyone down with them. What do you expect, they are women after all.
>>
>>8774630
yeah the analogy was made up
but thats not the point
>>
>>8774674

...This might be a good time to mention that ftms have higher than usual rates of autistic tendencies.
>>
>>8774672
I really wonder why do you have to say that? Dont you know that women can be absolutely selfless and sacrifice themselves for their close ones and their family because they are neurologically wired like by nature to be good mothers that do everything for their children?
>>
>>8774684
The "autism as extreme male brain" hypothesis was disproved agaes again AFAIK so it's probably because autistic women have less to lose because they're worse at picking up appropriate social behaviour and conforming as a girl in the first place. So there's less "but I'm pretty and popular as a girl and if I transition I might be ugly and my friends will leave me" aspect, because autistic women are statistically already bad at performing femininity and picking in even i they don't have dysphoria.
>>
>>8774630
Its l word and max was ftm
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.