[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you be ftm and agp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ocsx77aErN1qcsw1go2_1280.png (200KB, 729x893px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocsx77aErN1qcsw1go2_1280.png
200KB, 729x893px
as in, completely 100% identify as male and wish to transition with dysphoria, etc. but want to have female role and be seen as a girl in sexual scenarios?
>>
Then don't transition
>>
Yeah, some FtMs are. Unless it's so intense that you think you'd be unhappy transitioning (which I've personally never heard of happening to an FtM), then you should probably just transition and find someone to treat you like a girl in bed.

Could be that you've been "trapped" in a female role too long and you had to find a way to eroticize the female role to cope with dysphoria.
>>
>>8774350
Thinking about this more. I put off starting T for a long-ass time; and in retrospect, it was probably partially because of some low-key "AGP"-type feelings. I was pretty anxious about losing a femboy look, or being attractive to people in a feminine way even though I don't actually think of myself as being feminine in personality or whatever at all.

In reality, it's turned out great. Like, I thought I would hate having body hair and such, but I actually liked it when it grew in and I definitely don't want to look fem at all anymore. So T might fix your "AGP" too, that's another possibility. You might shift away from wanting to be fem in any situation.

Starting T at a low dose and seeing how you feel might give you more of a clue.
>>
>>8774372
i actually was completely the opposite. i was totally masc before t and now im almost a year in and ive started getting these weird girly/agp thoughts. mostly at night
>>
>>8774378
Man, I could have sworn there was another thread like this but the OP of that thread was ace...if you're imagining yourself in a sexual situation, then that's not you, right?

1) New sexual fetish?
2) Unresolved doubts that you're not dealing with? Maybe if you're worried about something else transition-related (like surgery), this is your brain's underhanded way of trying to put the brakes on things
3) We're not ACTUALLY male, we're basically neurologically in-between. Some level of reverse-dysphoria farther down the line isn't unheard-of, from what I've seen. Maybe that's even where some detransitioners come from, especially since a lot of them basically end up presenting kinda non-binary anyway. Personally I'm okay with having mild not-boy dysphoria at some point (and finding some more minor way to cope with that) over having intense, suicidal-ideation-inducing not-girl dysphoria.
>>
Thinking logically, since there are straight cis men who are "AGP", I don't see why an FTM couldn't develop this fetish? Plus I've heard of some cis women who are turned on by their own bodies.
>>
>>8774327
Can you describe this AGP in more detail?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.