[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the fuck am i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>summer 2010
>be me
>was just kicked out of 7th grade for being disruptive
>homeschooled rest of year
>discover 4chan /b/
>start spending a lot of time on /b/ and /vid/
>hack my way through online homeschool
>basically live like a 30 yr old neckbeard but really be a 13 year old girl
>parents divorcing so don't notice me slowly morphing into a shitlord
>6 years pass
>i realize i'm a dude, go on T
>start joining tankie/leftist/commie FB groups searching for trans people
>try to fit in but soon forced to acknowledge that all the other ftm's there are fucking betas
>the Leftist Discourse is so fucking bad and illogical
>pre-T FTMs will post "do I pass?" pics with long hair and eye makeup and everyone's like "omg yes! u r so handsome!!"
>dudes with botched surgeries will get praised for how awesome their results are
>people seem to have abandoned all logic just to circlejerk and make themselves feel better about the hell that is being trans
>am i the only trans person who feels this way?
>as I'm coming to terms with this I check 4chan again on a whim of nostalgia
>haven't been on since 2013
>see that 4chan has /lgbt/ now
>browse through and see some stupid shit but some actually good posts too
>nobody is lying to each other anymore just to be nice
>but everyone also seems really bitter and fucked up

so what's the deal with this place. is it all trolls? worth sticking around?
>>
Run, boy.

This red pill pile of shit forum will cradle you to her bosom, then lull you into complacency only to drown you in creeping depression.

Run.
>>
>>8774102
it is mostly transbian mtfs
a few ftms but they tend to be invisible.
a few dykes in cislesgen
maybe a gay guy stops by now and then
a raid from /pol/ every couple of hours

it is okay but honestly there are way better places
>>
>>8774102
Other sites with leftist majorities devolve into hugboxing. We're honester here but bitter too. But we do help each other, in practical not emotional ways. Pre-T FTMs playing handsome husband in makeup and nails are AAPs. What orientation are you? What did you get kicked out of school for?
>>
>>8774118
what are the better places?

>>8774126
i'm straight. i was kicked out of school for threatening to kill myself with a pair of scissors lol
>>
>>8774164
Why did you threaten to kill yourself?
>>
>>8774102
>think guy in OP is hot
>read file name
>ftm
>ew no boner gone

Why am I so fucking closed minded and transphobic?
I love trans people and I support the trans movement.
Why is my dick so fucking bigoted?
Aaaaaah
>>
>>8774178
idk i felt like shit all the time had a lot of depression and anxiety for a 13 year old

>>8774188
cool thx for sharing
>>
File: 1499368105226.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499368105226.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>8774188
Meh, I am a transguy and even I have zero interest in fucking another transguy. Far be it for me to judge your cock's interests.
>>
>>8774188
Good thing most straight girls love FTMs because they don't think with their dicks.
>>
>>8774202
>FTMs are the perfect guys for girls because they are men who don't think with their dicks
>MTFs are the perfect girls for guys because they are women who do think with their dicks
>>
You're in the Berenstein universe.
Or is it Berenstain? I can't keep track any more.
>>
>>8774195
Do you have much success with gay men? I met this transguy who was really fucked up. I felt sorry for him.
He's so anything to make men like him. He'd let them treat him like absolute shit. He was really clingy with me and kept texting me nonstop.
I've never met another ftm I think.

>>8774202
Yes I imagine straight girls are more open to it than gay men. Men are literally black and white thinking scum.

>>8774210
Difference being straight men are men and therefore have black and white thinking and would also be grossed out by the fact mtfs are born male.
>>
>>8774210
underrated post
>>
>>8774218
>and would also be grossed out by the fact mtfs are born male.
the reason we settle for chasers.
>>
>>8774218
I dont put myself out there. Married and off the market. Most of my friends are staight guys so far as I can tell, few bi fellas, toss in a gay guy or drag queen because I dont make it a big deal. LoL when I told a gay cis buddy that I was trans he tossed his hands up to declare, "well there goes my token straight friend". What an ass, lol. Was funny tho
>>
>>8774102
this place is for strong people, mind that not even /pol/ has dared to adventure here many times and every time they tried they were sent back, /tttt/ is for the strongest of the strongest
>>
>>8775449
We are the strongest faggots around.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.