[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tttt/'s opinion on execution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

So this dude just got the lethal injection in Florida.

>Asay and McQuinn continued to search for prostitutes while Asay's brother drove off in a different direction. Eventually, the two encountered an acquaintance named Renee. The two men were apparently unaware that 'Renee' was actually Robert McDowell dressed as a woman. The men negotiated a deal for oral sex and planned for McQuinn and McDowell to go into the alley while Asay remained on the lookout. When McDowell refused to get into the truck with McQuinn, Asay grabbed him by the arm and began shooting into his chest. McDowell was shot six times in all, and investigators reported that three of the shots could have proved fatal. As Asay and McQuinn were driving away, Asay alleged that McDowell had cheated him out of ten dollars on a drug deal once, and he always swore that he would get revenge. Apparently, Asay also bragged to a friend that when negotiating the deal for oral sex, Asay planned to abduct, sexually assault, and then kill McDowell. When McDowell refused to get into the truck, Asay simply killed him in the street.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Asay
>>
>fragile masculinity
>>
It's good to see that trans panic isn't a viable defense.

Have fun getting assfucked by hung trannies in hell.
>>
>>8774037
>Have fun getting assfucked by hung trannies in hell.
I wonder what those trannies did for that to be their punishment.
>>
>>8774037
You know, for shit like this, I really hope there is a hell.

And I hope those hontastic hell-trannies have enormous sulfuric acid loads and barbed dicks.
>>
>>8774065
god doesnt like trannies either anon
>>
>>8773774
I don't think it's ever right to execute someone but I won't cry over him.
>>
>>8773774
We should have a constitutional amendment enshrining gay marriage and adoption in exchange for criminalizing trannies with death.
>>
>>8778202
>We should have a constitutional amendment enshrining gay marriage
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
?
>>
>>8778237
That is a court decision.
>>
>>8778241
whats the difference?
>>
>>8778286
A court decision can be amended by precedent, a constitutional amendment requires"

A two-thirds (supermajority) vote of members present—assuming that a quorum exists—in both the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States Congress; or
A two-thirds (supermajority) vote of a national convention called by Congress at the request of the legislatures of at least two-thirds (at present 34) of the states. (This method has never been used.)
>>
>>8778295
thats wrong tho, both methods apply to both
>>
>>8778306
What, no? Court decisions are much easier to reverse than constitutional amendments.
>>
>>8773774
I mean, the government could just ask me if I want to shoot people like this in the back of the head and I'd say yes.

Bullets are cheap and I'd become like the grim reaper but for retards like this.
>>
>>8778329
uh, no? scotus and two-thirds of states are the only ways to to do an amendment/scotus ruling and the only ways to reverse them.

literally exactly the same.
>>
>>8778357
Would be much harder and stranger for SCOTUS to rule an AMENDMENT to the Constitution unconstitutional.
>>
>>8778369
scotus passes more than it repeals, same as the two-thirds do.
>>
>>8778394
It is much harder to organize 2/3 of states hence much harder to repeal anything they pass. The Supreme Court has NEVER overturned a constitutional amendment and doing so would put their power in jeopardy as an amendment is by law the will of the people.
>>
>>8778408
don't you read their rulings? they do whenever they want.
>>
>>8778415
They have never overturned a constitutional amendment.
>>
>>8778443
do you know how often they overturn any federal law?
>>
>>8777545
this tbhon
>>
>>8778443
[citation needed]
>>
>>8778556
There are only so many. We would know if they had overturned one.
>>
>>8778561
you apparently don't.
>>
>>8778614
Ok which one was overturned by the Supreme Court?
>>
>>8778641
let's hear how you'd know first. because you wouldn't.
>>
>>8778675
Wut? Because you could go to the wikipedia page for that amendment and see that the Supreme Court has overturned it...
>>
>>8778706
>i know it's true because i read wikipedia pages i have no reason to know exist and have never looked for
>>
>>8778721
There's only 27 of them. I feel like I would have read it if one of them were overturned by a court. It has never happened.
>>
>>8778798
>i feel
>i read wikipedia
literally your arguments.

the only entirely overturned one i know of isn't one of the 27, obviously.
>>
>>8778812
ok then what are you talking about?
>>
>>8778845
your ignorance of us law and politics, mostly.
>>
>>8778900
What am I ignorant of specifically? You are dancing around whatever point you think you have.
>>
>>8778924
you think the limit of what you've hear and "feel" is the limit of what there is.

you think the law and history are the wiki pages you happen to have skimmed.

that's all.
>>
>>8778949
Can you explain to me where specifically I am wrong on the law?
>>
>>8778969
you think theres a difference between scotus rulings and the constitution. that's literally all it is.
>>
>>8774075
You do realize that this essentially makes you the exactly the same right

To actually be superior or deserving of being treated better than this you would actually have to be better

you need to kill them not so that they suffer, so that you can be vindicated, so that you can have catharsis and relief, but so that they literally cease to exist and impact the world. To have emotions for them, even hatred, is to in a way internalize a part of them into yourself and love them as a fellow human being.

I cannot express to you how much of a grave mistake this is. You must not love your enemy, you must destroy him without sentiment. If you truly understand him, then all you should feel is disgust, like a cockroach that crawls near the mouth of an infant.
>>
>>8778974
Scotus has never overturned a Constitutional amendment. They are to interpret it, not to redefine it.
>>
>>8779046
you're wrong and so wrong that you don't even notice it and don't know american law and politics.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.