[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pozzies BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: TransHIV.png (332KB, 1872x1380px) Image search: [Google]
TransHIV.png
332KB, 1872x1380px
https://www.statnews.com/2017/08/24/aetna-hiv-envelopes/

Thousands of people with HIV received mailed letters from Aetna last month that may have disclosed their HIV status on the envelope.

The letters, which Aetna said were sent to approximately 12,000 people, were meant to relay a change in pharmacy benefits. Text visible through a small window on the envelopes listed the patients’ names and suggested a change in how they would fill the prescription for their treatment for the virus.

“People have been devastated. We’ve had a number of people tell us they had chosen not to disclose their HIV status to family members — but this is how their family members found out,” said Sally Friedman, legal director at Legal Action Center, which is pushing Aetna to correct the mistake and which highlighted the violation Thursday.

Aetna is in the process of notifying both state and federal authorities about the breach, a company spokesman said. The mailing was sent July 28.

“We sincerely apologize to those affected by a mailing issue that inadvertently exposed the personal health information of some Aetna members,” the spokesman said. “This type of mistake is unacceptable, and we are undertaking a full review of our processes to ensure something like this never happens again.”
>>
File: 1472155524691.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1472155524691.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>8773303
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8773303
bump
>>
>>8773303

Why hide your HIV status from family that you live with?
>>
Not only are trannies mentally ill, they are also diseased. I want to puke.
>>
>>8773303
Sorry, gay rapists are never going live down that being AIDs infested is publicly accepted as being gay male culture. Nice try though.
>>
>>8773303
The simple answer is don't be a nigger/spic and you'll be fine
>>
File: hannibal-large[1].jpg (25KB, 385x291px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-large[1].jpg
25KB, 385x291px
>>8773303
You still have doubts that our resident mega-slut Carth has aids? He loves latina trannies
>>
>>8773858
Why would they?

Do you often bareback/share needles with your family?
>>
>>8774733
I think he is also black, so it's like a 1000x probabilities of aids
>>
>>8773303
why do black people have so much aids, how could you ever have a relationship with a black person knowing they're like 5x more likely than other people to give you a deadly disease
>>
>>8775494
it's because of their promiscuity, this gives us two lessons, don't mix with niggers and don't be promiscuous
>>
>>8773303
Sluts deserve to get btfo'd like this, but I always feel terrible for people who get it because their partner cheats on them.
I'd probably do a murder-suicide deal if someone cheated on me and I got a permanent STD as a result. Does that make me a bad person? Should I tell someone that if I'm dating them?
>>
>>8773303
bump
>>
why are so many hispanic mtfs pozzed?
>>
>>8776861
Prostitution, same with the blacks
>>
>>8776865
Drug use, refusal to see doctors or tell them the truth, living in the closet more often.
>>
>>8776861
Spics and niggers share drug needles and don't know how to use condoms
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.